The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1241
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
 Mike Nitty said:
yesterday I completely took a Perk 2 away for the first time and added dexterity to go with engineer...never felt easier running and gunning especially with AR's
I only put on toughness cuz I just prestiged and don't have betty's unlocked yet

soon as that's unlocked I'm equipping betty's x2
 5 years ago '04        #1242
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
 Mike Nitty said:
I'm not saying Lag Comp doesn't exist...I just don't have a problem with it....
This....i still havent experienced this sh*t.I work in IT / Lit support as well.

Im starting to think these n*ggas just expect to go 30 - 0 every game and if they dont blame it on lag...sh*t i have my good games and bad games...Now MW3 on the otherhand hadd the worst lag i have EVER experienced in a video game. sh*t was choppy as fu*k at times .That game was unplayable
 5 years ago '07        #1243
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
I won't say it's a.ss cheeks

I hate it, because of the bullsh*t, and if they can get that corrected it'll be a decent game (maps are still a.ss though)

just played a match right now, TDM, shot a dude with 4 bursts from a M8A1 to the abdomen/chest, dude k!lls me. In the k!llcam, he's bleeding red but drops me with 2 FAL shots to the lower legs...
 erickonasis said:
This....i still havent experienced this sh*t.I work in IT / Lit support as well.

Im starting to think these n*ggas just expect to go 30 - 0 every game and if they dont blame it on lag...sh*t i have my good games and bad games...Now MW3 on the otherhand hadd the worst lag i have EVER experienced in a video game. sh*t was choppy as fu*k at times .That game was unplayable
the bolded
 5 years ago '04        #1244
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
the bolded
i dont know what too say man...i dont watch k!ll cams that hard becuase i know they arent accurate.. If you look at k!ll cams especially them final ones soemtimes the bullets dont even hit a guy barely and they die...i just notice iin realtime most of my deaths feel "deserved"...this is a twitch shooter so its basically who gets out shots first most times
 5 years ago '07        #1245
space
space
 erickonasis said:
i dont know what too say man...i dont watch k!ll cams that hard becuase i know they arent accurate.. If you look at k!ll cams especially them final ones soemtimes the bullets dont even hit a guy barely and they die...i just notice iin realtime most of my deaths feel "deserved"...this is a twitch shooter so its basically who gets out shots first most times
not with me and the sh*t I've seen with my homeboys

dude will be in full sprint and you're shooting at him, stop on a dime and drop you in less than 5 shots meanwhile you're putting rounds into him

I don't get it man

I know all I do is complain about this sh*t, but it's legitimate complaints. I keep getting deaths on sh*t I know I don't deserve.

this game rewards hipfiring and bad aiming, sh*t's stupid as hell to me
 5 years ago '04        #1246
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
not with me and the sh*t I've seen with my homeboys

dude will be in full sprint and you're shooting at him, stop on a dime and drop you in less than 5 shots meanwhile you're putting rounds into him

I don't get it man

I know all I do is complain about this sh*t, but it's legitimate complaints. I keep getting deaths on sh*t I know I don't deserve.

this game rewards hipfiring and bad aiming, sh*t's stupid as hell to me
thats all i do is hipfire mostly...maps are too damm small not to use it otherwise...thats my setup..laser and grip = hipfire maddness.

only use ads for long range shots but most of the time i'm moving
 5 years ago '07        #1247
space
space
 erickonasis said:
thats all i do is hipfire mostly...maps are too damm small not to use it otherwise...thats my setup..laser and grip = hipfire maddness.

only use ads for long range shots but most of the time i'm moving
I hipfire too, but only if it's close quarters and I can't get my sights up in time

but I'm talking about the hipfiring from 15-20 feet sh*t and getting the k!ll while you're aiming in at em and hitting em in the upper body

fu*k Treyarch

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 11-28-2012 at 08:33 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1248
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
I hipfire too, but only if it's close quarters and I can't get my sights up in time

Ibut 'm talking about the hipfiring from 15-20 feet sh*t and getting the k!ll while you're aiming in at em and hitting em in the upper body

fu*k Treyarch
I've done that long range hipfiring too...thats how its been in all alot of COD's...sh*ts an arcade shooter i've learned to accept it for what it is...

None of this happens in BF3 TDM tho...you need to peep it...no vehicles, small maps (slightly bigger than COD but nothing outrageous) , no streaks and perks bullsh*t just gun on gun .

I actually like BO2 tho....Killstreak isnt going off every second like in MW3 that game was pure Bullsh*t...n*ggas camping for moab's fu*k outta here with that sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #1249
space
space
 erickonasis said:
I've done that long range hipfiring too...thats how its been in all alot of COD's...sh*ts an arcade shooter i've learned to accept it for what it is...

None of this happens in BF3 TDM tho...you need to peep it...no vehicles, small maps (slightly bigger than COD but nothing outrageous) , no streaks and perks bullsh*t just gun on gun .

I actually like BO2 tho....Killstreak isnt going off every second like in MW3 that game was pure Bullsh*t...n*ggas camping for moab's fu*k outta here with that sh*t
yea it's def gotten more ridiculous with the dumb sh*t after MW2 dropped

I had BF3, couldn't get into it, and sold it. It was a solid game, but campers in the grass ruined it for me. Running around for 10 minutes looking for these muhfu*kas just to get shot in the back. TDM was alright, but like I said not really my game.

it's def. a better made game than COD (not COD2, COD4 or WAW, but these last 3 COD's definitely) but it moves too slow for me, which is funny coming from me cuz I like Gears Of War and Rainbow Six Vegas 1 a lot

yea MW3 was ridiculous with all the care packages and k!llstreaks, but I'd rather play that than BO2. The maps and guns were better, and the hit detection def. is better.
 5 years ago '04        #1250
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2011 2011
 erickonasis said:

Yeah this right here. Some these ppl think they are a beast when truely they not. I just think they need to keep it trill and realize they are not a monster at cod games. The first step in recovery is admitting, once they get pass that they may enjoy the game. And to the person saying ghost makes a difference cuz all the uav I thought that also, but realize I rather have these ppl know where I am so they can come get me or try to camp on me cuz I will beast them. I'm glad they made ghost so high to get it def has reduce ppl camping and games r much more faster.

Last edited by D. Norman; 11-28-2012 at 08:54 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #1251
space
space
 D. Norman said:
Yeah this right here. Some these ppl think they are a beast when truely they not. I just think they need to keep it trill and realize they are not a monster at cod games. The first step in recovery is admitting, once they get pass that they may enjoy the game. And to the person saying ghost makes a difference cuz all the uav I thought that also, but realize I rather have these ppl know where I am so they can come get me or try to camp on me cuz I will beast them. I'm glad they made ghost so high to get it def has reduce ppl camping and games r much more faster.
so I just all of a sudden became trash at the same formula of a game that I've been playing for 7 years?
 5 years ago '04        #1252
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
yea it's def gotten more ridiculous with the dumb sh*t after MW2 dropped

I had BF3, couldn't get into it, and sold it. It was a solid game, but campers in the grass ruined it for me. Running around for 10 minutes looking for these muhfu*kas just to get shot in the back. TDM was alright, but like I said not really my game.

it's def. a better made game than COD (not COD2, COD4 or WAW, but these last 3 COD's definitely) but it moves too slow for me, which is funny coming from me cuz I like Gears Of War and Rainbow Six Vegas 1 a lot

yea MW3 was ridiculous with all the care packages and k!llstreaks, but I'd rather play that than BO2. The maps and guns were better, and the hit detection def. is better.
Ha!....i thought the same thing about the grass sh*t when i first started playing bf3...its def not an issue now especially when you play TDM...and the amount of maps they have for the game your bound to find a few you like. I probably was like the most negative BF person ever when BO1 and Bad Company 2 was out . I just hung in there and found that right gun and sh*t was golden. Game just has something for everybody and i dont even play them modes with them big a.ss maps and vehicles. fu*k that aint got time for it.

But yea COD is a good change of pace now for me i just dont OD on it cause thats when the sh*t gets frustrating
 5 years ago '04        #1253
space
space
 D. Norman said:
Yeah this right here. Some these ppl think they are a beast when truely they not. just think they need to keep it trill and realize they are not a monster at cod games. The first step in recovery is admitting, once they get pass that they may enjoy the game. And to the person saying ghost makes a difference cuz all the uav I thought that also, but realize I rather have these ppl know where I am so they can come get me or try to camp on me cuz I will beast them. I'm glad they made ghost so high to get it def has reduce ppl camping and games r much more faster.
had to laugh at that indirect diss

i sympathize with em tho because there are others complaining...idk treyarch games feel more balanced to me then them sh*tty IW games
 5 years ago '07        #1254
space
space
 erickonasis said:
had to laugh at that indirect diss

i sympathize with em tho because there are others complaining...idk treyarch games feel more balanced to me then them sh*tty IW games
that's what I felt too, before this sh*t came out

probably one of the reasons I'm complaining so much cuz I expected better from Treyarch

and fu*k that dude

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 11-28-2012 at 09:15 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #1255
space
space

[video - click to view]

explain this video Norman. lemme guess that dude sucks at the game too right?

the sh*t in that video happens to me ALL THE TIME
 5 years ago '04        #1256
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2011 2011
 KeepinItTrill said:
that's what I felt too, before this sh*t came out

probably one of the reasons I'm complaining so much cuz I expected better from Treyarch

and fu*k that dude
May i suggest the scope finder attachment thing, i picked one up off some1 and no aiming was involved once that sh*t got hot 2-3 taps and BOOM dudes dead. They balance the game with that for ppl not quite as beast as others

*EDIT

KeepinItTrill said:

explain this video Norman. lemme guess that dude sucks at the game too right?

the sh*t in that video happens to me ALL THE TIME
Its hard to tell from the 2001 flip phone camera quality but it looks like dude first shot hit him and the rest ALL MISSED and other dude was on point the entire time. You cant just Pray and spray and move ur cursor around like a noob and expect to get every k!ll

Last edited by D. Norman; 11-28-2012 at 09:29 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #1257
space
space
 D. Norman said:
May i suggest the scope finder attachment thing, i picked one up off some1 and no aiming was involved once that sh*t got hot 2-3 taps and BOOM dudes dead. They balance the game with that for ppl not quite as beast as others

[pic - click to view]

anybody who uses that or the MMS is a pus*y
 5 years ago '04        #1258
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 D. Norman said:
whats funny about that statement is you forget to realize it works the other way too. you know how many people actually think theyre good at this game, yet the ONLY reason theyre able to get the k!lls they get is because the lag compensation and all the other crap that goes into it right?

ever since ive been posting in the cod threads ive said i could care less about k/d, even tho mine is more often than not better than the other people posting here. on top of the fact ive played alongside a lot of people on this site, and more often than not im at the top of the leaderboard. i could care less about how many times i die, i care about winning and my score, thats it. id rather go 20-22 and finish with 6000 points, than go 35-7 and finish with 1900 points.

the sick part is most people dont even realize just how much the lag and host sh*t actually helps them out. if my internet speeds are the fastest in the lobby im in, theyre going to lower me down until im at the average of the room, or around the same speed as the guy with the sh*ttiest connection in the room. that puts me at a huge disadvantage. meanwhile the guys with the average connections dont feel a thing and think the game is running perfectly. i understand that. and im all for people being on an even playing field. but sh*t, let the guys with sh*tty connections play eachother, and let the people with fast speeds play eachother. its retarded that every time i check the score of the room im in, anyone with 3 bars is going off and are damn near impossible to k!ll. because theyre seeing sh*t on the screen that im not seeing. in my screen ive turned a corner, but because theyre lagging behind, they still see me in their screen.

everyone takes anything negative said as complaining, which is why i pointed out ill hop in a lobby anytime with you and see where we both finish. i still have good games 99% of the time, but theres no fun in it anymore because i know things are so fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '07        #1259
space
space
 haff3131 said:
whats funny about that statement is you forget to realize it works the other way too. you know how many people actually think theyre good at this game, yet the ONLY reason theyre able to get the k!lls they get is because the lag compensation and all the other crap that goes into it right?

ever since ive been posting in the cod threads ive said i could care less about k/d, even tho mine is more often than not better than the other people posting here. on top of the fact ive played alongside a lot of people on this site, and more often than not im at the top of the leaderboard. i could care less about how many times i die, i care about winning and my score, thats it. id rather go 20-22 and finish with 6000 points, than go 35-7 and finish with 1900 points.

the sick part is most people dont even realize just how much the lag and host sh*t actually helps them out. if my internet speeds are the fastest in the lobby im in, theyre going to lower me down until im at the average of the room, or around the same speed as the guy with the sh*ttiest connection in the room. that puts me at a huge disadvantage. meanwhile the guys with the average connections dont feel a thing and think the game is running perfectly. i understand that. and im all for people being on an even playing field. but sh*t, let the guys with sh*tty connections play eachother, and let the people with fast speeds play eachother. its retarded that every time i check the score of the room im in, anyone with 3 bars is going off and are damn near impossible to k!ll. because theyre seeing sh*t on the screen that im not seeing. in my screen ive turned a corner, but because theyre lagging behind, they still see me in their screen.

everyone takes anything negative said as complaining, which is why i pointed out ill hop in a lobby anytime with you and see where we both finish. i still have good games 99% of the time, but theres no fun in it anymore because i know things are so fu*ked up.
went against a dude like that yesterday

was playing domination on Carrier, dude was running around with a silenced MP7 and finished like 39-1. I was sniping cuz I was bored as hell, got 2 back to back hitmarkers on him, he came around the lil ramp I was on and dropshot me easy as hell
 5 years ago '04        #1260
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
and it amazes me that a game that makes so much money, has such lazy level design. where does all the money go? like they honestly couldnt take the time to see just how many head glitch spots there are in some of these maps? you have that carrier map which is basically a flat surface with random sh*t put on it, and there are 30-40 things for people to hide behind where only the top quarter inch of their head is showing, meanwhile in their screen it looks like there whole upper body is showing. you expect a franchise this many years in to have sh*t perfected. i like what they did with the create a class, i think it was an improvement. i hate what they did with the score streaks for the most part, even tho i like that you get rewarded for calling uavs. but they shouldnt have put ghost so high up, and if they were going to do that, they should of made counter uav lower. shotguns are out of control, although ill admit its fun beasting with them. but at the same time it sucks because you know your using an overpowered gun and it takes the fun out of it.

i said this before, anyone wondering how the hit detection really is, run around with a riot shield for like 10 games or so. and watch how many disgusting deaths you get. people shooting directly thru your shield. ive died from like 15 headshots while using this thing. my entire head is covered, by a shield, yet they get rewarded with a headshot. after you get past the initial rage, it actually becomes pretty funny..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy