The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1221
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 berzerkerguts said:
I actually still really like the game even though there is some bullsh*t but has anyone else think the spawns on k!ll confirmed are as broken as they can get. Also when you get a care package does it try and spawn people right fu*king next to you? Over the last 2 days ive had to tell the homies to watch my back because 4 fu*king people jump outta no where
Yes, mother fu*kers will spawn in your back pocket!
 5 years ago '07        #1222
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
Yeah..I have noticed over the past 2-3 days that this lag compensation crap has ruined the game for me......And I didn't have a problem up until a few days ago...now I can't get a k!ll at all....I stay with 4 bars cuz I have a good connection....And it feels like I am being punished for having a good connection.....I am sitting the game down until this issue is addressed....
 5 years ago '09        #1223
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
 ILayLowFoShow said:
Yeah..I have noticed over the past 2-3 days that this lag compensation crap has ruined the game for me......And I didn't have a problem up until a few days ago...now I can't get a k!ll at all....I stay with 4 bars cuz I have a good connection....And it feels like I am being punished for having a good connection.....I am sitting the game down until this issue is addressed....
Now you see what the rest of us were talking about, as well. It DOES exist. It doesn't happen to everyone. Sometimes it might not happen to you at the same time as it does everyone else, sometimes it may never happen to you. But when it does, it doesn't take long to realize it. Did you have good stats? Cause it seemingly only happens to the people with good stats.

I honestly fail to see how these youtube stars. Chris Smoove, TheMarkOfJ, xJawz, TmartN, Fearcrads. I don't see how it NEVER happens to them. They have absolutely ZERO lag.

For me it doesn't matter how i play. I can play fast with dexterity and quickdraw, nothing, still get k!lled. I can play slow with the same set up, and get the same results. I put on grip to help with my aim, same. Put on rapid fire so more bullets hit the enemy, same. Nothing fixes it.

lmao @ what I did. I know that uploading a video will drop a connection, so I upload a video to youtube (but cancel it) every time I play. SO that my connection drops and I get the advantage of this lag compensation crap lmao.

Edit x2: I hopped on my brother's xbox 360 and played this. What in the fu*k? There is NO lag whatsoever. First game i go 23-13, second game I go 34-9...I knew DAMN WELL it wasn't my skill level causing me to not do good in this game. It's that sh*tty lag they implemented...3rd game I went 28-4...This sh*t is AMAZING. To have NO lag? Yo no wonder you people weren't complaining. You just don't KNOW what it's like trying to play this game and shooting people only to have them turn around and hip fire you once in your ankle and you die.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 11-28-2012 at 01:13 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #1224
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,391 | Props total: 1645 1645
 ImAMonster said:
Now you see what the rest of us were talking about, as well. It DOES exist. It doesn't happen to everyone. Sometimes it might not happen to you at the same time as it does everyone else, sometimes it may never happen to you. But when it does, it doesn't take long to realize it. Did you have good stats? Cause it seemingly only happens to the people with good stats.

I honestly fail to see how these youtube stars. Chris Smoove, TheMarkOfJ, xJawz, TmartN, Fearcrads. I don't see how it NEVER happens to them. They have absolutely ZERO lag.

For me it doesn't matter how i play. I can play fast with dexterity and quickdraw, nothing, still get k!lled. I can play slow with the same set up, and get the same results. I put on grip to help with my aim, same. Put on rapid fire so more bullets hit the enemy, same. Nothing fixes it.

lmao @ what I did. I know that uploading a video will drop a connection, so I upload a video to youtube (but cancel it) every time I play. SO that my connection drops and I get the advantage of this lag compensation crap lmao.

Edit x2: I hopped on my brother's xbox 360 and played this. What in the fu*k? There is NO lag whatsoever. First game i go 23-13, second game I go 34-9...I knew DAMN WELL it wasn't my skill level causing me to not do good in this game. It's that sh*tty lag they implemented...3rd game I went 28-4...This sh*t is AMAZING. To have NO lag? Yo no wonder you people weren't complaining. You just don't KNOW what it's like trying to play this game and shooting people only to have them turn around and hip fire you once in your ankle and you die.
Most youtube stars only upload good games. And all those dudes you named are sh*t except Smoove.
XCal and BlameTruth >>>

They pioneered that sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #1225
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Most youtube stars only upload good games. And all those dudes you named are sh*t except Smoove.
XCal and BlameTruth >>>

They pioneered that sh*t.
Lol The mark of J ain't sh*t. Smoove ain't even that good. Got that 1.2k/d and when he plays with subscribers they be running support sh*t for him. Mark of J won the tournament against all those pro players and sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #1226
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
 AyeDre said:
Lol The mark of J ain't sh*t. Smoove ain't even that good. Got that 1.2k/d and when he plays with subscribers they be running support sh*t for him. Mark of J won the tournament against all those pro players and sh*t.
When I hopped on my bro's 360, I was owning a.ss left and right. My gameplays would run right with his and I was doing everything with a gun. Mark Of J is good, but, he depends on his k!llstreaks to get most of his k!lls.
 5 years ago '05        #1227
xratede 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 237 237
 ImAMonster said:

yep, i was playing with my ps3 wired and was having a bunch of bs happen, changed to wireless and make sure my imac,ipod, thrive, and laptop are connected to my wifi when i play and BOOM! 43-9, 25-4, 29-2
 5 years ago '07        #1228
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15090 15090
 ImAMonster said:

iono what lobby you hopped into but there's lag comp on the 360 version too cuz thats what I play on
 5 years ago '08        #1229
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
 ImAMonster said:

Bruh I aint saying what happens to you aint happening to you but I do know you haven't prestiged yet and you in your mid 40's as far as level....what that means is UAV is the most used scorestreak and you haven't reached the most important perk in this game (Ghost) yet. You say you shoot people first and still get wet up right, my theory is that your on Radar at all times so those times when you feel like you should have k!lled dude, I'm saying he knew where you were to begin with. It was a normal shootout to you but to him he was plotting on that orange dot for 10-15 seconds before the actual encounter sh*t felt like 1 big clusterfu*k before I unlocked Ghost...still does just less of it now that I have a couple Ghost classes.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 11-28-2012 at 06:52 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #1230
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Bruh I aint saying what happens to you aint happening to you but I do know you haven't prestiged yet and you in your mid 40's as far as level....what that means is you haven't reached the most important perk in this game (Ghost) yet. You say you shoot people first and still get wet up, my theory is that your on Radar at all times so those times when you feel like you should have k!lled dude, I'm saying he knew where you were to begin with. It was a normal shootout to you but to him he was plotting on for 10-15 seconds before the encounter
There is no perk to counter the Lag Compensation....It's terrible to see the k!ll cam and it shows your player not shooting when you know damn well you were shooting at the guy.....
 5 years ago '08        #1231
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 ILayLowFoShow said:
There is no perk to counter the Lag Compensation....It's terrible to see the k!ll cam and it shows your player not shooting when you know damn well you were shooting at the guy.....
I'm not saying Lag Comp doesn't exist...I just don't have a problem with it...maybe my internet connection is legit as it should I have an IT degree we rock nothing but the best over here In all seriousness I experienced it when the game first dropped, the last 2 weeks sh*t be normal to me...I see who I hit and when I get hit it don't be no funny sh*t going on. I aint the best in COD, I get down in Search but I don't have all these server issues anymore like people be experiencing.
 5 years ago '07        #1232
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
I'm not saying Lag Comp doesn't exist...I just don't have a problem with it...maybe my internet connection is legit as it should I have an IT degree we rock nothing but the best over here In all seriousness I experienced it when the game first dropped, the last 2 weeks sh*t be normal to me...I see who I hit and when I get hit it don't be no funny sh*t going on. I aint the best in COD, I get down in Search but I don't have all these server issues anymore like people be experiencing.
you're lucky Mike

I'm usually surprised if I win a 1v1 gun battle in this bullsh*t a.ss game man

any other COD I'd be droppin these dudes like it aint sh*t, now it seems like I got a 40/60 chance
 5 years ago '07        #1233
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
You indeed are LUCKY...

Man I have a 50/20 fios Connection

Still gettin worked off the lag Compensation
 5 years ago '08        #1234
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
you're lucky Mike

I'm usually surprised if I win a 1v1 gun battle in this bullsh*t a.ss game man

any other COD I'd be droppin these dudes like it aint sh*t, now it seems like I got a 40/60 chance
Bruh I'll be working on a logo or something for a client...tell him that sh*t took me all day to come up with...in actuality it took me round an hour and I get a couple hours at a time on COD or Madden game aint quite a.ss cheeks to me but it be k!lling time

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 11-28-2012 at 07:18 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #1235
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Bruh I'll be working on a logo or something for a client...tell him that sh*t took me all day to come up with...in actuality it took me round an hour and I get a couple hours and a time on COD or Madden game aint quite a.ss cheeks to me but it be k!lling time
I won't say it's a.ss cheeks

I hate it, because of the bullsh*t, and if they can get that corrected it'll be a decent game (maps are still a.ss though)

just played a match right now, TDM, shot a dude with 4 bursts from a M8A1 to the abdomen/chest, dude k!lls me. In the k!llcam, he's bleeding red but drops me with 2 FAL shots to the lower legs...

5 years ago '08        #1236
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Yo what's your setup with the M8? I unlocked the AN and its good but I love that M8 too. Right now the AN aint quite Search approved yet and I need an AR class for that game mode. I may just unlock the M8 but I been leveling up the M27...decent gun for what I need it to do.

Maps are a.ss in BLOPS 2 tho
 5 years ago '10        #1237
OB2 4 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114

Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 10:09 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #1238
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Yo what's your setup with the M8? I unlocked the AN and its good but I love that M8 too. Right now the AN aint quite Search approved yet and I need an AR class for that game mode. I may just unlock the M8 but I been leveling up the M27...decent gun for what I need it to do.

Maps are a.ss in BLOPS 2 tho
Reflex Sight and Quickdraw Handle

Hardline/Ghost
Toughness
Engineer/Dead Silence

always running at least 4 perks
 5 years ago '08        #1239
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Rico23 said:
I'm not much to complain but honest to got last night some guy ran up to me and i LITERALLY shot him 3 times in the head at 2 feet away...he still k!lls me with a knife...kill came showed him off to the side....and my DL speed is 12 down on a fiber connection
1 of my biggest complaints on this game is the knifing...I can't get that sh*t right to save my life but I always get k!lled by it the other day I'm playing search...I'm already dead so I'm spectating through my teammate.

Scenario: Last Round we on offense bomb is planted and the last dude is left defending. He waited it out till he knew the dude had to be defusing. He walks up on him dude is laying down defusing...my teammate who just happend to be using a combat knife/ballistic knife class in Search goes for the combat knife k!ll...like I said dude is laying down defusing and shanks this n*gga twice standing right over him and misses...had to pull his ballisti knife out to get the k!ll...he got the k!ll but dude defused just as he dies and we lose
 5 years ago '08        #1240
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
Reflex Sight and Quickdraw Handle

Hardline/Ghost
Toughness
Engineer/Dead Silence

always running at least 4 perks
yesterday I completely took a Perk 2 away for the first time and added dexterity to go with engineer...never felt easier running and gunning especially with AR's
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago