The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Drake- Iím Upset
304 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1181
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 360 360
 Contagioso said:
that Black Hat sh*t is no joke


if you didn't know, you can point it at enemy UAV's and Counter UAV's. it takes around 5 seconds, you gotta keep it aimed at the plane.. once it's done, it destroys them. way more efficient than launchers
Intriguing.....ill try this sh*t later today.
 5 years ago '04        #1182
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,193 | Props total: 2487 2487
 Contagioso said:
that Black Hat sh*t is no joke


if you didn't know, you can point it at enemy UAV's and Counter UAV's. it takes around 5 seconds, you gotta keep it aimed at the plane.. once it's done, it destroys them. way more efficient than launchers
yeah i was doing that yesterday... I carry 2 now. Some times other team will have one and ill hack there bouncing betty thing and they hack it back then i hack it again and get a k!ll

Every1 gonna start using it in the game once they figure u can take down uav's with it
 5 years ago '04        #1183
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,783 | Props total: 22642 22642
Played the map Cargo (which is a complete ripoff of the Canals map on BF3) for the first time on Domination and went 27 -10

I still have yet to experience this lag and drops people are talking about in this thread idk maybe i'm lucky.

Then again i dont play more than an hour a day
 5 years ago '04        #1184
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,783 | Props total: 22642 22642
 H4T3W1LL! said:
How you prestige your weapons? It alrdy says MAX
what do you get / lose for prestiging weapons?
 5 years ago '04        #1185
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,783 | Props total: 22642 22642
 ddash said:

Im on Xbox 360

Been having problems with servers since day 1.
.
 5 years ago '10        #1186
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,876 | Props total: 20066 20066
So, this game is pretty dope on the Wii U. Playing this sh*t in the other room away from the tv, or laying in bed. Too bad only about 1000 people play competitively worldwide. That sh*t can get laggy.

Anyways, I think I can rank the top three AR's in the game.

1. FAL (select fire/fmj): 2 shots to k!ll in range, 3 at longer ranges ...fully auto with no recoil.
2. M8A1 (select fire/ grip): Select fire increases the rof from 760 to 900, outclassing all but 3 SMG's (MP7, 3burst SMG, and Skorpion).
3. SWAT (Select fire/grip): Sleeper weapon. SF increases rof from 450 to 900, also doing more damage than the M8A1.

There are AR load outs that are capable of competing in close ranges against SMG users. The stock attachment increases ADS movement, and the lightweight perk increases movement all around. Select fire on the M8 or SWAT, and you're doing more damage than every SMG, with almost the same movement speed.


Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 11-25-2012 at 08:51 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #1187
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,914 | Props total: 11880 11880
Playing k!ll confirm I had 26 k!lls, 26 deaths, and 26 confirms.
 5 years ago '11        #1188
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,511 | Props total: 23170 23170
That bi*ch a.ss Raid map
 5 years ago '05        #1189
xratede 
space
avatar space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 270 270
 Hovi Bryant said:
So, this game is pretty dope on the Wii U. Playing this sh*t in the other room away from the tv, or laying in bed. Too bad only about 1000 people play competitively worldwide. That sh*t can get laggy.

Anyways, I think I can rank the top three AR's in the game.

1. FAL (select fire/fmj): 2 shots to k!ll in range, 3 at longer ranges ...fully auto with no recoil.
2. M8A1 (select fire/ grip): Select fire increases the rof from 760 to 900, outclassing all but 3 SMG's (MP7, 3burst SMG, and Skorpion).
3. SWAT (Select fire/grip): Sleeper weapon. SF increases rof from 450 to 900, also doing more damage than the M8A1.

There are AR load outs that are capable of competing in close ranges against SMG users. The stock attachment increases ADS movement, and the lightweight perk increases movement all around. Select fire on the M8 or SWAT, and you're doing more damage than every SMG, with almost the same movement speed.
yea that FAL with select fire is unfair. I usually just pick up someone else's gun and use that for a secondary close range weapon. I was getting r*ped after the servers came back up(ps3) but that Target finder attachment is slowly bringing my KD back
 11-26-2012, 05:58 AM         #1190
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #1191
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 360 360
Is there anyway to show how many k!lls you got with a k!ll streak in a match? I've gone and done some epic sh*t lmao it had to be a glitch or something.
 5 years ago '04        #1192
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,193 | Props total: 2487 2487
 JustTheFacts said:
Oh no not this kid again pls ban him from this thread be4 he spams it with sh*tty cod videos
 5 years ago '06        #1193
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1153 1153
 AyeDre said:
Is there anyway to show how many k!lls you got with a k!ll streak in a match? I've gone and done some epic sh*t lmao it had to be a glitch or something.
nah but i know what u mean...had 4 different k!llstreak back to back like omgggg
 5 years ago '11        #1194
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,874 | Props total: 99 99
kill confirmed is the fu*kin nuts for getting k!ll streaks and having least amount of snipers
 5 years ago '08        #1195
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,443 | Props total: 6173 6173
I just can't, anymore. Was already having a sh*tty day on the game w/lag, but then I popped a guy 7 times(hit markers) w/the Type 25 and dude turned around and literally quick-scope'd me w/his Ballista. At that point I was like

I simply got up, said I had a great time playing w/my Xbox Live party, hit the eject button, took the game out and put it in it's case, then turned it immediately in to Gamestop all w/o saying a word. I don't get this flustered when I play games, but this is POS? I just can't anymore......
 5 years ago '04        #1196
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,193 | Props total: 2487 2487
 stlcardinals19 said:
I just can't, anymore. Was already having a sh*tty day on the game w/lag, but then I popped a guy 7 times(hit markers) w/the Type 25 and dude turned around and literally quick-scope'd me w/his Ballista. At that point I was like

I simply got up, said I had a great time playing w/my Xbox Live party, hit the eject button, took the game out and put it in it's case, then turned it immediately in to Gamestop all w/o saying a word. I don't get this flustered when I play games, but this is POS? I just can't anymore......
I'm sorry to hear ur not good at a game 6yr olds play
 5 years ago '07        #1197
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$24,968 | Props total: 23497 23497
 stlcardinals19 said:
I just can't, anymore. Was already having a sh*tty day on the game w/lag, but then I popped a guy 7 times(hit markers) w/the Type 25 and dude turned around and literally quick-scope'd me w/his Ballista. At that point I was like

I simply got up, said I had a great time playing w/my Xbox Live party, hit the eject button, took the game out and put it in it's case, then turned it immediately in to Gamestop all w/o saying a word. I don't get this flustered when I play games, but this is POS? I just can't anymore......
yeah this game is awful,when i have 3 bars it feels normal but when i have 4 bars im a second behind
 5 years ago '08        #1198
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,443 | Props total: 6173 6173
 D. Norman said:
I'm sorry to hear ur not good at a game 6yr olds play


Was plenty fine @ the game. It's BS actions w/in the game I couldn't take. K/D was a respectable 1.57, so I don't know where you're getting the fact that I'm not good.
 5 years ago '04        #1199
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,783 | Props total: 22642 22642
 D. Norman said:
I'm sorry to hear ur not good at a game 6yr olds play
 5 years ago '08        #1200
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 360 360
 chevyrida6 said:
nah but i know what u mean...had 4 different k!llstreak back to back like omgggg
I thought I quoted myself cause of our pictures. But damn I had at least 40 k!lls with dogs one match. sh*t was weird
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Who wears the heels in this relationship? It ain't who you think
28 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy