The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1121
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
 KeepinItTrill said:
it was a.ss, I'm not denying that

but the guns and the maps between both of em, I'd give the edge to MW3 slightly

and I HATE that game bruh
just the fact that they made it so the k!llstreaks go off your scores and not k!lls makes this sh*t better hands down....UAV is dam near always on so campers arent as effective at all in this game....i dont know maybe i been lucky but sh*t been decent. Like i said i dont play hours at a time so maybe taking a break doesnt get me as frustrated. But that MW3 that sh*t was straight hot dukes ...this ones at least playable for a few
 5 years ago '04        #1122
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
I loved this game the first night, before the patch. I said to myself "They finally got it right. There's no lag, it plays flawless. I can get k!lls when I shoot enemies, I'm going to love this game."

Day after, the patch comes out, I've been raging and cussing and hating this game ever since. I have a near perfect fiber optic connection, so I know it's not my internet. I was at a 2.2 KD pre-patch, I'm at like a 1.4 KD post-patch. I simply can not win gun battles anymore. I know it's not my aim, otherwise I would have sucked. Plus I can completely own in the original black ops which I maintained around a 2.3 kd through my entire play time on it. Was looking like it would be more of the same in BO2 but that's not the case at all after the patch came out. It sucks because I had very high hopes for this game and was ecstatic after the first night. Went to sleep feeling like they got it right. Woke up realizing they screwed every damn thing up in the game lol.
im almost at a 1.4 KD too....So the general consensus for you is "i dont have a 2.5 kd so the game is a.ss"

Hey i am not a K/D wh0ore but i dont have to have a 3.0 kd to enjoy myself in this game...as long as i go positive in every game i'm good...Now BF3 on the other hand ..
 5 years ago '07        #1123
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 erickonasis said:
im almost at a 1.4 KD too....So the general consensus for you is "i dont have a 2.5 kd so the game is a.ss"

Hey i am not a K/D wh0ore but i dont have to have a 3.0 kd to enjoy myself in this game...as long as i go positive in every game i'm good...Now BF3 on the other hand ..
K/D doesn't mean sh*t at the end of the day, but it at least let's me know I'm dropping these muhfu*kas when I SHOULD be dropping em

I'm not some f*ggot that hides in a corner waiting for somebody to come around. I want k!lls that I deserve, aka the ones where I know I'm hitting em first.
 5 years ago '09        #1124
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,398 | Props total: 10498 10498
I just played a game and got 3-4 hit markers on a guy, only to see him turn the corner and me get k!lled by a fu*king sniper sitting in a damn window. I shoot this guy running up some stairs. His screen is bloody as fu*k, I follow him thinking "Even if he gets the drop, one more bullet and he's dead." So I run in the room, him fire at him and before my bullet even gets a chance to hit him, I take one hip fire bullet to the shoulder and I'm dead. No red screens for me in this game. It's death. If I get shot, I die. There is no outrunning a gun f!ght. There is no jumping behind cover if there's a head glitcher. I simply JUST DIE if I get shot.
 5 years ago '09        #1125
space
space
 erickonasis said:

Not me when all I play is TDM. If I was playing an objective game it would be different, but the only way to have fun for me is to k!ll people.

And no, that's not the general consensus. The general consensus to me is that I was having fun and k!lling people LIKE I SHOULD based on skill, and now I can't do that. The game is a.ss because I was able to k!ll people in FAIR f!ghtS but that's not possible now. People have an unfair advantage over me now because of this fu*king lag compensation bull sh*t. If I could shoot someone and they die, like how they're doing to me, I would be perfectly fine. But you can not sit there and tell me that it's fair and I should be okay with me putting 4-5 bullets in them, only for them to turn around, hip fire, hit me once and I die. That's not very fu*king fair at all. That's my consensus. If I was at a 1.4 KD and was dying because people were getting the drop on me and I was missing my targets, then fine, yeah, sure, I don't care. Because it's MY fault. But that's not the case. I get the drop in gun f!ghts, and I still get my a.ss handed to me. THAT'S why I'm pissed and why this game is a.ss. It's not about me or my KD or any of that sh*t. It's not fun when I get the drop, shoot the person, and I get k!lled in 1-2 bullets. That's fu*ked up beyond explanation.
 5 years ago '04        #1126
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
K/D doesn't mean sh*t at the end of the day, but it at least let's me know I'm dropping these muhfu*kas when I SHOULD be dropping em

I'm not some f*ggot that hides in a corner waiting for somebody to come around. I want k!lls that I deserve, aka the ones where I know I'm hitting em first.
you want to play a real FPS try BF3 TDM...No not the regular modes ...sh*t has smaller maps and there is no cheese in that game...TDM in BF3 is comparable to the maps in COD but with destrutable environments and overall a way better design...dont have to worrry about all the sh*t you complain about but you cant just run around like crazy but the mode is still fast pace...this game is a arcade shooter you should expect to go through the bullsh*t your going through.

Im glad they nerfed the KD / MOAB wh0ores in this game....Main reason this game is playable.
For me i notice if you take time a little more in this game you'll do well
 5 years ago '04        #1127
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Not me when all I play is TDM. If I was playing an objective game it would be different, but the only way to have fun for me is to k!ll people.

And no, that's not the general consensus. The general consensus to me is that I was having fun and k!lling people LIKE I SHOULD based on skill, and now I can't do that. The game is a.ss because I was able to k!ll people in FAIR f!ghtS but that's not possible now. People have an unfair advantage over me now because of this fu*king lag compensation bull sh*t. If I could shoot someone and they die, like how they're doing to me, I would be perfectly fine. But you can not sit there and tell me that it's fair and I should be okay with me putting 4-5 bullets in them, only for them to turn around, hip fire, hit me once and I die. That's not very fu*king fair at all. That's my consensus. If I was at a 1.4 KD and was dying because people were getting the drop on me and I was missing my targets, then fine, yeah, sure, I don't care. Because it's MY fault. But that's not the case. I get the drop in gun f!ghts, and I still get my a.ss handed to me. THAT'S why I'm pissed and why this game is a.ss. It's not about me or my KD or any of that sh*t. It's not fun when I get the drop, shoot the person, and I get k!lled in 1-2 bullets. That's fu*ked up beyond explanation.
your a good guy and i know your a COD expert but your starting to sound like el pres...Honestly i've never seen the lag compensation bullsh*t you 2 guys talk about...Can u show me where someone from Treayarach talks about this?
 5 years ago '09        #1128
space
space
 erickonasis said:
your a good guy and i know your a COD expert but your starting to sound like el pres...Honestly i've never seen the lag compensation bullsh*t you 2 guys talk about...Can u show me where someone from Treayarach talks about this?
You haven't heard of it? Dude, A good portion of the community knows about it. It was in MW3 as well. Basically it takes people with great connections and makes them lag a little so that the people with not so good connections have an "equal" chance at k!lling them.

I'm no COD expert and I apologize if I came across that way. I just like to play the game and I like it to be fair. If my connection is better, than so be it. Other people need to upgrade their internet. That's what I was told when my connection wasn't stellar.

If you don't know about the lag compensation, just google it. Even Woodysgamertag was saying how to fix it since he knows about it. Anyone who's really heavy into CoD knows about it. It's complete bull sh*t and puts good players at disadvantages because of it.
 5 years ago '04        #1129
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
You haven't heard of it? Dude, A good portion of the community knows about it. It was in MW3 as well. Basically it takes people with great connections and makes them lag a little so that the people with not so good connections have an "equal" chance at k!lling them.

I'm no COD expert and I apologize if I came across that way. I just like to play the game and I like it to be fair. If my connection is better, than so be it. Other people need to upgrade their internet. That's what I was told when my connection wasn't stellar.

If you don't know about the lag compensation, just google it. Even Woodysgamertag was saying how to fix it since he knows about it. Anyone who's really heavy into CoD knows about it. It's complete bull sh*t and puts good players at disadvantages because of it.
i feel ya...maybe thats what i was going through on MW3...but it cant be cause on that game i was getting k!lled by a k!llstreak every other minute...
 5 years ago '04        #1130
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #1131
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
After getting ghost,things have changed,Sorry if it offends anyone that I like to stay off the radar,but again as a constantly flanking player, the UAV spam was ridiculous.Just got my K/D up about 10 points and rising...
 5 years ago '04        #1132
space
space
 ~SHYNE~ said:
After getting ghost,things have changed,Sorry if it offends anyone that I like to stay off the radar,but again as a constantly flanking player, the UAV spam was ridiculous.Just got my K/D up about 10 points and rising...
im the same way and im only a level 27 so i got aways to go
 5 years ago '10        #1133
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
anyone play SnD??
 5 years ago '04        #1134
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
MW3>
Maps,Gamplay,Way for fun>>>>BO2

IW>Treyarch and it ain't close to me.Man I went and played mw2 last night for 5 hrs and was having to much fun.I forgot how great that game was before things got hacked and sh*t.That game is just pure fun where as this may be good but it is not fun.I cant play BO for more than an hr before getting bored or mad as fu*k.

BO2 did great things but they didnt make a game with good gameplay lol.They focused on the wrong damn sh*t.

This lag,hit detections,ass graphics,spawns,same a.ss maps,no fu*king hardcore modes,fu*ked up servers.

Cmon now aint no defending this sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #1135
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Still haven't seen anyone put up big numbers
 11-24-2012, 03:46 AM         #1136
Tony Romo God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
have they finally released a patch for ps3 that fixes the freezing and all the matchmaking problems? i havent played in almost a week
 5 years ago '04        #1137
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
smh wheres barebones........thats all i played in BO
 5 years ago '09        #1138
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,616 | Props total: 1791 1791
Do anyone think they will add drop zone
 5 years ago '06        #1139
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
 AyeDre said:
Still haven't seen anyone put up big numbers
Check youtube,there are already 100+ k!lls gameplays...it can be done if you can cycle VSAT,Dogs,Swarm scorestreaks.
 5 years ago '09        #1140
space
space
 Tony Romo God said:
have they finally released a patch for ps3 that fixes the freezing and all the matchmaking problems? i havent played in almost a week
Yeah but it made the game have lag compensations and/or lag overall. Made the game worse imo. I would love to have had the freezing back if they took the lag out lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago