Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2012, 09:51 AM         #1101
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:

[pic - click to view]

Lol this is such a broken game.
n*gga came in here tryna stunt like getting 100 k!lls in Demolition is a big deal..

in Nuketown..

in OVERTIME..

5 years ago '04        #1102
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 AyeDre said:
Lol I hope you're on 360. Don't know about Blops 2 but I know Haff is the business in COD. A long with Grave and I...Famous John as well.
I might be on later today, I suck at this COD
 5 years ago '04        #1103
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
 killadre said:
If you were playing demolition that's the norm to drop over a hundred (at least it has in all the other cod's)

Looks like they don't give you much points anymore. In headquarters my scores be about 6000 with only 40 something k!lls. Many of which are defending k!lls tho.

Edit: just notice your playing nuke town also

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #1104
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 famoussasjohn said:
I might be on later today, I suck at this COD
you don't suck man trust me

if you wrecked at any of the previous COD's, it's this game specifically that's fu*king you over

same sh*t is happening with me
 11-23-2012, 04:38 PM         #1105
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:

if you wrecked at any of the previous COD's, it's this game specifically that's fu*king you over

yup, perfectly explained..

almost all of my buddies who I always wrecked sh*t with in the other cod's all had the same problem when the game first dropped.

you just gotta get adjusted.. once you get a good feel for the game, you'll be back to normal
 5 years ago '04        #1106
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 KeepinItTrill said:

True, I've always been a run and gun type player, in BO1 my K:d was at about 2.6, MW3 was 1.95 and this one is a 1.39 and can't seem to get any rhythm going in any match. I do notice that 3 bar connections are absolutely screwed in this game. Even at 4 bars, if there is any slight lag, you are screwed. I started doing a little better with the FAL with select fire though. The quickscopers in this game are even more brutal than previous COD's also. Aim a.ssist is retardedly stronger than past COD's.
 5 years ago '07        #1107
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
True, I've always been a run and gun type player, in BO1 my K:d was at about 2.6, MW3 was 1.95 and this one is a 1.39 and can't seem to get any rhythm going in any match. I do notice that 3 bar connections are absolutely screwed in this game. Even at 4 bars, if there is any slight lag, you are screwed. I started doing a little better with the FAL with select fire though. The quickscopers in this game are even more brutal than previous COD's also. Aim a.ssist is retardedly stronger than past COD's.
I wanna know where all these great COD players came from

guaranteed it's all the kids that got slapped around in the previous ones that are getting all these k!lls cuz of lag comp. and this spray and pray smg with a laser combo bullsh*t
 5 years ago '09        #1108
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10541 10541
 KeepinItTrill said:

guaranteed it's all the kids that got slapped around in the previous ones that are getting all these k!lls cuz of lag comp. and this spray and pray smg with a laser combo bullsh*t
Use the gun before the AN-94. I can't think of the name of it. It's semi-automatic, but get select fire and make it full auto. It's a 2 shot k!ll, sometimes 1 depending on where you hit them. Gun is VERY powerful. Only flaw is VERY slow fire rate. Slower than the M60 in previous call of duty games. Lol. But still a beastly gun.
 5 years ago '04        #1109
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 KeepinItTrill said:

Again man im not havin that many problems but my NAT type is always set to open so maybe that has something to do with my experience being better so far?

My KDs are about the same as the other games and my accuracy overall is higher which means im hitting more shots. I'd say my BO2 one could be way higher if I wasn't playing Hardpoint as much.....

1.79 BO2

1.81 MW3

1.83 BO

1.73 MW2 (started xbox cod exp here, use to play cod4 on pc)

Last edited by K1; 11-23-2012 at 07:26 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #1110
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Again man im not havin that many problems but my NAT type is always set to open so maybe that has something to do with my experience being better so far?

My KDs are about the same as the other games and my accuracy overall is higher which means im hitting more shots. I'd say my BO2 one could be way higher if I wasn't playing Hardpoint as much.....

1.79 BO2

1.81 MW3

1.83 BO

1.73 MW2 (started xbox cod exp here, use to play cod4 on pc)
my NAT is open too

averaging all my guns up accuracy-wise it's about 18 %

like I said in a previous post, easily my lowest k/d in any COD

COD4: 1.5
WAW: 1.84
MW2: 1.63
BO1: 1.77
MW3: 2.04
BO2 is a 1.22 now

and those k/d's are from playing Search, if I mixed it up with TDM and HQ and sh*t all of em would have been well over a 2.0.

did I just all of a sudden become garbage at COD? hell no, it's this game. I don't see how you haven't been running into ANY of the garbage I've and many others have complained about. You must be lucky as sh*t

I'm losing most gun battles I should win. I even have the attachments on my sh*t to make me aim faster and I'm getting hipfired or beaten from across the map by a silenced SMG ALL...THE...TIME

I've been counting about how many bullets it takes to k!ll somebody with each gun, and it's around 16. Sometimes a lot more, and sometimes less. sh*t's stupid man.
 5 years ago '04        #1111
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 KeepinItTrill said:
my NAT is open too

BO2 is a 1.22 now

and those k/d's are from playing Search, if I mixed it up with TDM and HQ and sh*t all of em would have been well over a 2.0.

did I just all of a sudden become garbage at COD? hell no, it's this game. I don't see how you haven't been running into ANY of the garbage I've and many others have complained about. You must be lucky as sh*t

I'm losing most gun battles I should win. I even have the attachments on my sh*t to make me aim faster and I'm getting hipfired or beaten from across the map by a silenced SMG ALL...THE...TIME

I've been counting about how many bullets it takes to k!ll somebody with each gun, and it's around 16. Sometimes a lot more, and sometimes less. sh*t's stupid man.
You just gotta adjust, you can't just run around thinking your the sh*t in this game until you understand it, im still not at that point. You can't run around a corner with a AR thinking you will win a gun battle 1v1 with a SMG and you can't run with a SMG thinking your gonna burst fire long shot a dude with a AR, you also can't run with a AR and expect to k!ll someone long range that has a Sniper or an LMG out sometimes you can but most of the time you will lose that f!ght.

I run mostly SMGs I always did but I could do good with almost any gun in this game (ANY GUN YOU NAME IT), I don't know what it is.

All my classes run

Primary Gun f!ghter (3 main attachments)

Flack Jacket
no perk 2 (use to use toughness but I don't feel I need it anymore)
Dexterity sometimes Engineer

flank people and avoid gamef!ghts you have a high chance of losing, like against f*gs in headglitch spots.

The worst maps are Aftermath and Turbine I don't mind the rest, though I don't love them all. Standoff and Raid seem to be my favorites, also Hijacked is a lot of fun.

Last edited by K1; 11-23-2012 at 08:13 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #1112
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
my NAT is open too

BO2 is a 1.22 now

I swear lol. This is the exact same thing that's happening to me AFTER the patch. Before, it played flawlessly.

I tried putting the quickdraw handle and rapid fire on it so I could put more bullets into enemies quicker. NOPE! Makes no difference. I try to play slow and I get surrounded by 3-4 enemies because of the spawns. I shoot at one guy and try to k!ll him and I have 2-3 others popping out from every nook and cranny on the map shooting directly at me. It's ridiculous. Can't play fast, can't play slow. Can't play at all.
 5 years ago '04        #1113
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
I like this game...probably because i am not playing this sh*t for hours on hours a day...when that new map pack comes out for BF3 im gonna take a break from this...
 5 years ago '07        #1114
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
You just gotta adjust, you can't just run around thinking your the sh*t in this game until you understand it, im still not at that point. You can't run around a corner with a AR thinking you will win a gun battle 1v1 with a SMG and you can't run with a SMG thinking your gonna burst fire long shot a dude with a AR, you also can't run with a AR and expect to k!ll someone long range that has a Sniper or an LMG out sometimes you can but most of the time you will lose that f!ght.

I run mostly SMGs I always did but I could do good with almost any gun in this game (ANY GUN YOU NAME IT), I don't know what it is.

All my classes run

Primary Gun f!ghter (3 main attachments)

Flack Jacket
no perk 2 (use to use toughness but I don't feel I need it anymore)
Dexterity sometimes Engineer

flank people and avoid gamef!ghts you have a high chance of losing, like against f*gs in headglitch spots.

The worst maps are Aftermath and Turbine I don't mind the rest, though I don't love them all. Standoff and Raid seem to be my favorites, also Hijacked is a lot of fun.
I don't run around thinking I'm the sh*t on this game though. I pace my steps, use my sights and dudes still eat up bullets and just hipfire the fu*k outta me

I'd actually be happy to die by an LMG or sniper from deep instead of a goddamn smg man

let's say I've got an MTAR with a reflex sight, quickdraw and fast mag, and I'll lose to a dude med-long range that has something like a vector with a reflex sight on it.

that sh*t should NOT be happening.

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 11-23-2012 at 09:51 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #1115
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
I don't run around thinking I'm the sh*t on this game though. I pace my steps, use my sights and dudes still eat up bullets and just hipfire the fu*k outta me

I'd actually be happy to die by an LMG or sniper from deep instead of a goddamn smg man

I've got an AR with a reflex, quickdraw and fast mag, and I'll lose to a dude med-long range that has something like a vector with a reflex sight on it.

that sh*t should NOT be happening.
Game is broken man. I'm just gonna stick to zombies and BF3 until they release another patch for this game. It seems to me that they ADDED lag compensation with this patch instead of removing it. Step backwards if you ask me lol.
 5 years ago '04        #1116
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Game is broken man. I'm just gonna stick to zombies and BF3 until they release another patch for this game. It seems to me that they ADDED lag compensation with this patch instead of removing it. Step backwards if you ask me lol.
i really dont feel that way...now MW3 that sh*t was brokn beyond belief...I pretty much go positive every game even on scrub teams...Treyarch def did a better job then IW. MW3 was gone in about a week for me
 5 years ago '07        #1117
space
space
 erickonasis said:
i really dont feel that way...now MW3 that sh*t was brokn beyond belief...I pretty much go positive every game even on scrub teams...Treyarch def did a better job then IW. MW3 was gone in about a week for me
that's very debatable homie
 5 years ago '04        #1118
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
that's very debatable homie
MW3 was easily the WORST cod ever....n*ggas tryna get moabs camping every other game

Cmon son that sh*t was a.ss...at least this game makes n*ggas move and hget off their a.ss to some degree
 5 years ago '07        #1119
space
space
 erickonasis said:
MW3 was easily the WORST cod ever....n*ggas tryna get moabs camping every other game

Cmon son that sh*t was a.ss...at least this game makes n*ggas move and hget off their a.ss to some degree
it was a.ss, I'm not denying that

but the guns and the maps between both of em, I'd give the edge to MW3 slightly

and I HATE that game bruh
 5 years ago '09        #1120
space
space
 erickonasis said:
I loved this game the first night, before the patch. I said to myself "They finally got it right. There's no lag, it plays flawless. I can get k!lls when I shoot enemies, I'm going to love this game."

Day after, the patch comes out, I've been raging and cussing and hating this game ever since. I have a near perfect fiber optic connection, so I know it's not my internet. I was at a 2.2 KD pre-patch, I'm at like a 1.4 KD post-patch. I simply can not win gun battles anymore. I know it's not my aim, otherwise I would have sucked from the beginning but I game out blazing. Plus I can completely own in the original black ops which I maintained around a 2.3 kd through my entire play time on it. Was looking like it would be more of the same in BO2 but that's not the case at all after the patch came out. It sucks because I had very high hopes for this game and was ecstatic after the first night. Went to sleep feeling like they got it right. Woke up realizing they screwed every damn thing up in the game lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy