The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1081
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283

[pic - click to view]

Lol this is such a broken game.
 5 years ago '04        #1082
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Yung Chance said:
n*ggas over analyze everything cod

its a way better game than mw2 and mw3.guns are balanced and if you say there not most likely youre not used to a good shooter or you just suck.maps are better than any cod besides modern warfare 1.these campers everyone keeps mentioning ive yet to see on of them n*ggas it seems like everyone is just running and gunning on here
LOL please child..the reason YOU think th guns are balanced is because youre probably one of the f*ggots using that burst pistol and shotty, or for the first time in your life your able to use an overpowered smg and get k!lls you have no business getting..and anytime you want to see me on this game, feel free. lets see where you finish on the leaderboard and where i finish..

and are you serious with the maps? there isnt one GREAT map in this game. im one of the few people that like the boat map, and thats only because its just flat out easy to destroy everyone on. the designs are awful.

i havent had an issue with camping, and thats the only reason im still playing it. for the first time in 4 years people are actually runnin and gunnin, and that itself is making the game fun for me. plus i like the way they did the challenges and how you can customize your guy. not everything about the game is bad. but the sound is awful, you cant hear your own footsteps for some reason, let alone someone elses. the guns sound like sh*t. maps are mediocre at best, and the hit detection is the worst in the series, but thats normal for cod's in the opening month. black ops 1 was awful too but they eventually patched it. the 3 on 3 on 3 game mode for me is the best, although if you think the spawning is bad in the regular games, its even worse in that mode.
 5 years ago '04        #1083
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 AyeDre said:

[pic - click to view]

lol i wish they threw nuketown into the regular mix of mercenary maps
 11-23-2012, 12:13 AM         #1084
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
LOL please child..the reason YOU think th guns are balanced is because youre probably one of the f*ggots using that burst pistol and shotty, or for the first time in your life your able to use an overpowered smg and get k!lls you have no business getting..and anytime you want to see me on this game, feel free. lets see where you finish on the leaderboard and where i finish..

and are you serious with the maps? there isnt one GREAT map in this game. im one of the few people that like the boat map, and thats only because its just flat out easy to destroy everyone on. the designs are awful.

i havent had an issue with camping, and thats the only reason im still playing it. for the first time in 4 years people are actually runnin and gunnin, and that itself is making the game fun for me. plus i like the way they did the challenges and how you can customize your guy. not everything about the game is bad. but the sound is awful, you cant hear your own footsteps for some reason, let alone someone elses. the guns sound like sh*t. maps are mediocre at best, and the hit detection is the worst in the series, but thats normal for cod's in the opening month. black ops 1 was awful too but they eventually patched it. the 3 on 3 on 3 game mode for me is the best, although if you think the spawning is bad in the regular games, its even worse in that mode.
fu*king f*ggot lingo..xbox or ps3 miss haff?
 5 years ago '09        #1085
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 1801 1801
U can customize your guy????
 5 years ago '10        #1086
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1295 1295
 OB2 said:
The UAV spam forces you to use a launcher. Shoot them down folks, shoot them down. Or hell, use Counter-UAV. Take a little time in-game and do alittle more than worry about your KD ratio. I don't even use Ghost, I just roll with a launcher.

Never any different with any game. Everyone always complains instead of changing their playing style. Try changing it up a bit and see what happnes.

My 2 cents
I just use the Blackhat instead of a launcher. I can point my PDA device up at the UAV and beat the ppl on my team trying to shoot it down, due to missile having to travel to the UAV.

Blackhat > shooting sh*t down
 5 years ago '07        #1087
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
 Yung Chance said:
see you are keywords "over analyzing" like a f*ggot.i think its better but you probably have enough time in your life to sit and count the pixels in nuketown 2025 and compare it to the original and it isntPlay on f*ggot and enjoy your struggle plate at thanksgiving
over analyzing because I want the game to be fair?

I've been playing COD MP since 4, and it's been a downward spiral since MW2.

if you played 4 or WAW there's no way in hell you think MW3 or Black Ops 2 or hell even Black Ops 1 is better than those games

the games have changed a lot man, they keep trying to add to much sh*t to make it like a movie and it's fu*ked up the gameplay by encouraging camping. There's too many perks, too many "counters" to sh*t, it's stupid man.

COD4 and WAW were so simple, yet great games.
 5 years ago '10        #1088
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1295 1295
 H4T3W1LL! said:
anyone else have issues with the panic knife? it rarely works for me on black ops 2... it worked damn near every time on mw3 but its only worked like 2 times on bo's... idk what the deal is...
I've whiffed plenty already. sh*t don't lunge like you would in MW3. Maybe 1 in 10 you will get a lunge.
 5 years ago '04        #1089
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 H4T3W1LL! said:
anyone else have issues with the panic knife? it rarely works for me on black ops 2... it worked damn near every time on mw3 but its only worked like 2 times on bo's... idk what the deal is...
Panic knifers = bi*ches

They increased the miss chance because of f*ggots who rely on that sh*t.

don't do it use the hipfire like a real man.

AyeDre said:

[pic - click to view]

Demolition & Nuketown tho easy to do, any map w/ demolition you can get scores like that no problem.

haff3131 said:

Maps are fine. Sure theres a lot of head glitch spots but the problem isn't the maps with headglitching its the stupid engine where you shoot bullets from the top of your head fix that sh*t and the maps would be great excluding turbine......

Gun balance is fine, the shotgun is a little bit dumb because everyone uses it but thats about it the auto pistols lose to SMGs close range, SMGs dmg drop off from long range is way higher than the last few CODs especially with the silencer so they lose to ARs long range. LMGs beat all SMGs & ARs at long range yet few people use them because they don't bring up their sights quick enough.

To me this is one of the best in terms of customization and overall balance, EVERYTHING has a counter, and I love that.

Last edited by K1; 11-23-2012 at 01:10 AM..
 11-23-2012, 01:46 AM         #1090
Obey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
worst COD game created so far

Spawning by enemy happens way too often

Shotgun power is absolutely ridiculous even on distances that shouldn't give that gun any damage

You have to change lag compensation yourself because they didn't think that was a good idea to do automatically

MW3 > Black Ops II

But everybody has their opinion, most sheep will complain but keep playing the game.
 5 years ago '08        #1091
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

Demolition & Nuketown tho easy to do, any map w/ demolition you can get scores like that no problem.
That's why I said the game is broken. and if it's no problem. Let's see your 100+ games
 5 years ago '08        #1092
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Yung Chance said:
Lol I hope you're on 360. Don't know about Blops 2 but I know Haff is the business in COD. A long with Grave and I...Famous John as well.
 5 years ago '09        #1093
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 1801 1801
^lemme squad up wit yall i need a good team its the sh*t teams that ruin the fun for me
 5 years ago '08        #1094
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,062 | Props total: 4849 4849
 cuddyduce said:
Plaza and the yacht one are the 2 worst maps ever created in any game.. ever
i hope whoever on treyarch made those gets cancer in their balls and dies
Add fu*king Yemen to that list too. How Treyarch had maps like Firing Range, Grid, and Summit then go to sh*t like Yemen, Slums, Plaza, Raid, and Yacht is beyond me
 5 years ago '05        #1095
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
psn luvdahaze

yall playin now?
 5 years ago '05        #1096
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30317 30317
 Yung Chance said:
he gay as hell for that
 5 years ago '05        #1097
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30317 30317
Same niggS up here bi*ching every cod release

Y'all play cod everyday. So of course it's going to feel the same if u don't I've it a break before the next release
 5 years ago '04        #1098
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,504 | Props total: 16331 16331
 AyeDre said:

[pic - click to view]

If you were playing demolition that's the norm to drop over a hundred (at least it has in all the other cod's)

Looks like they don't give you much points anymore. In headquarters my scores be about 6000 with only 40 something k!lls. Many of which are defending k!lls tho.

Edit: just notice your playing nuke town also

Last edited by killadre; 11-23-2012 at 07:55 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1099
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
that PDA is dope you can ninja care packages with it, ive taken plenty of people's already, you can also get the out of reach care packages that people mess up on when they land on a building lol
 5 years ago '10        #1100
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 K1Entertainment said:
that PDA is dope you can ninja care packages with it, ive taken plenty of people's already, you can also get the out of reach care packages that people mess up on when they land on a building lol
got a pair of dogs and a stealth chopper off a building. thankyou blackhat
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy