The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1061
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 K1Entertainment said:
Im playing Black Ops 2

The guns are pretty damn balanced theres not 1 gun that rules over everything. Take the SMGs for example Mp7 good PDW good Chicom good MSMC good Skorpion good. You can't go wrong using either. Overall there is not many bad guns, and even the single fire or burst fire guns can be a beast with select fire attchment.

I guess its personal preference but I like small - med size maps, I do agree they are missing a snow level. Maps are sized nicely for a COD game. MW3 maps were small as well but they had all this bullsh*t to navigate through the maps were a cluster fu*k. While they are small in this game I think it feels more open with the exception of a few maps.

and quickscoping isnt worse than it was in mw3 I like BO2. We will see what I think a month or two from now, COD games always change for better or for worse.

if you remotely think these guns are balanced than its because youre only using an smg. im sorry but that burst pistol is absolutely retarded, and that first shotgun you get is absolutely over powered. and just like the sheep that everyone is, everyone puts that setup on. and NO smg should shoot in a straight line from 60 yards. you should have no chance whatsoever to k!ll someone long range unless you are literally tapping the button slow as hell. i see people laying on the trigger with an smg and getting long distance k!lls. not realistic. i like the game more now than i did in the beginning. but outside of like 2-3 maps they all basically suck, or the same type sh*t we been seeing for years.

as always in the first couple weeks of cods coming out, if you have a good internet connection, your fu*ked if your playing by yourself. they put you at such a disadvantage. average or below average connection gets the best of it. hopefully they fix it, tone down the pistols and shotguns, and make it so a snipe in the foot doesnt k!ll you.
 11-22-2012, 06:28 PM         #1062
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas over analyze everything cod

its a way better game than mw2 and mw3.guns are balanced and if you say there not most likely youre not used to a good shooter or you just suck.maps are better than any cod besides modern warfare 1.these campers everyone keeps mentioning ive yet to see on of them n*ggas it seems like everyone is just running and gunning on here
 5 years ago '07        #1063
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
 Yung Chance said:

its a way better game than mw2 and mw3.guns are balanced and if you say there not most likely youre not used to a good shooter or you just suck.maps are better than any cod besides modern warfare 1.these campers everyone keeps mentioning ive yet to see on of them n*ggas it seems like everyone is just running and gunning on here

not even gonna bother responding to any of it after reading the dumb sh*t that's bolded

better maps than every COD game besides COD4?

I'm done
 11-22-2012, 06:34 PM         #1064
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:

not even gonna bother responding to any of it after reading the dumb sh*t that's bolded

better maps than every COD game besides COD4?

I'm done
see you are keywords "over analyzing" like a f*ggot.i think its better but you probably have enough time in your life to sit and count the pixels in nuketown 2025 and compare it to the original and it isntPlay on f*ggot and enjoy your struggle plate at thanksgiving
 5 years ago '06        #1065
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 368 368
I am loving the game now that Ghost is unlocked,cant flank shooting down UAV's 80% of the time...
 5 years ago '08        #1066
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
Plaza and the yacht one are the 2 worst maps ever created in any game.. ever
i hope whoever on treyarch made those gets cancer in their balls and dies
 5 years ago '08        #1067
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
none of the higher scorestreaks are achievable unless you camp.. like literally
when i camp with the FAL i get my warship, other then that never

im bout to get that k9/swarm loop going straight sh*t on bustas
 5 years ago '04        #1068
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
 cuddyduce said:
Plaza and the yacht one are the 2 worst maps ever created in any game.. ever
i hope whoever on treyarch made those gets cancer in their balls and dies

Man I hate those maps as well.

I been using the Headphone settings in the audio options and it sounds pretty dope on the surround sound.Its the perfect blend of highs and low end.
 5 years ago '11        #1069
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 3476 3476
 Blood Edge said:
I see people haven't adjusted yet. Your tears taste delicious.
i taste them aswell

11-22-2012, 07:35 PM         #1070
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
I'm going back to battlefield...fu*k this piece of sh*t garbage a.ss excuse for a first person a shooter. It's a travesty and an abomination to the first person shooter genre. When they fix this fu*king stupid a.ss lag compensation maybe my tone will change. I moved to get better internet so sh*t like this wouldn't happen to me but I see it doesn't make a bit of fu*king difference because of their stupid "Hey let's make everyone suck so everyone is even! =D" attitude about their franchise. Be lucky if I don't break this fu*king game in the next week just from seeing it on my shelf.

Back to BF3.
Word? You moved just to get better Internet? Lost at bo2 and life.... Game is garbage tho
 11-22-2012, 07:38 PM         #1071
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Chance said:

Mw2> in every aspect

Dudes campin every corner, you must be playin nuketown only
 5 years ago '09        #1072
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
 corys35 said:
Word? You moved just to get better Internet? Lost at bo2 and life.... Game is garbage tho
Nah, I was moving anyways. But could have chosen somewhere in the same town where there's only 1 internet provider. Or move to a diff. town with better internet. I had no ties to that town, so I moved to where there was better internet.
 5 years ago '09        #1073
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
nerdy as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #1074
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
My kd has gone up a lot since i unlocked ghost.. but the game itself still sucks.
 5 years ago '09        #1075
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
wish they had a r*pe button
 5 years ago '09        #1076
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
anyone else have issues with the panic knife? it rarely works for me on black ops 2... it worked damn near every time on mw3 but its only worked like 2 times on bo's... idk what the deal is...
 5 years ago '08        #1077
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 KeepinItTrill said:
. All the maps feel the same to me. Some place in the world that's in ruins and there's a bunch of cracked buildings to run through .

and QSing is just as bad in this game as MW3 IMO

lmao real sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #1078
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
whoever put me on game about that black hat tactical sht good looking out cuz i be abusing that sht...i k!lled a n*gga with his own equipment(bouncing betty)
 11-22-2012, 10:25 PM         #1079
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hotsisal_23 said:
whoever put me on game about that black hat tactical sht good looking out cuz i be abusing that sht...i k!lled a n*gga with his own equipment(bouncing betty)
 5 years ago '09        #1080
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
who tryina play? im on right now on xbox gt/ gucci mane high
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago