The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1041
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
When I sold my game I had a 1.5 K/D. My friend gave me his copy since he hates the game and I have a 2.09 now. VSAT (Blackbird) Warthog and Dogs/Swarm

That sh*t is legit. 65+ k!lls every game. This game is still mad boring though.
 5 years ago '04        #1042
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
kinfing is useless and the maps are terrible....
 5 years ago '07        #1043
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
 Contagioso said:
the only cons I've noticed are the spawns & hit detection..

the hit detection was great when the game first dropped, but ever since that one update, it shifted & now that sh*t is just frustrating..

other than that, the game is great. emblem system is better than black ops & every other call of duty

maps are excellent

guns are very well balanced (dont complain about SMG's being overpowered if you're run-and-gun'ing with an a.ssault rifle and you get into a battle at a short distance with an enemy, a SMG will win that battle every time and that's realistic...)

sniper rifles are nice, attachments are very great. best in any cod game

league play is amazing. VERY good addition..

and the parties are stable. they fu*k up every once in a blue moon but other than that, I haven't had any problems with parties.

great game overall, glad I bought it
SMG's overpower damn near every gun regardless of distance

sniper rifles are nice? yea...if you're a QSing f*ggot...
 5 years ago '04        #1044
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
this game is waaaaaaaay better than MW3.. hands down..
 5 years ago '05        #1045
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 GetOnMahLevel said:
I'm also enjoying it more then MW3. When I play I'm usually in a full party with friends so that makes it more enjoyable. If I'm on by my self I could see how this game can makes someone rage.
 5 years ago '04        #1046
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 Peter Griffin said:
I'm also enjoying it more then MW3. When I play I'm usually in a full party with friends so that makes it more enjoyable. If I'm on by my self I could see how this game can makes someone rage.
yuuuup.. i couldnt keep my focus on MW3.. i was enjoying battlefield a lot more then.. although halo 4 is out.. and i love it to death.. i still find myself playing this too..
 5 years ago '09        #1047
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,412 | Props total: 10535 10535
I can't play this piece of sh*t. I don't know if it's me, my internet, the game or what...I was having a great first day with this game but now I can't play for sh*t. I don't see how fu*king people have these 60+ k!ll games and sh*t. I just don't fu*king see it. Apparently I just suck at this game and will never be good at it so just zombies for me from now on.
 5 years ago '10        #1048
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 KeepinItTrill said:
SMG's overpower damn near every gun regardless of distance

sniper rifles are nice? yea...if you're a QSing f*ggot...
QSing is my downfall every game ill be 6-7 k!lls in need another k!ll or 2 for my stealth chopper and some as*hole QS's me.

GetOnMahLevel said:
i agree, i sold mw3 after 2 days.
 5 years ago '04        #1049
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 ImAMonster said:
I can't play this piece of sh*t. I don't know if it's me, my internet, the game or what...I was having a great first day with this game but now I can't play for sh*t. I don't see how fu*king people have these 60+ k!ll games and sh*t. I just don't fu*king see it. Apparently I just suck at this game and will never be good at it so just zombies for me from now on.
yesterday playing with champ on the opposing team i went like 55-10 on k!ll confirm. the next game went like 29-23. At times my connection is perfect other times its wtf
 5 years ago '08        #1050
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
I think that I get paired up with the dumbest COD players ever!!!! stupid a.ss dudes don't play the objective at all. How the fu*k you play Headquarters and NOT play the objective??
 5 years ago '09        #1051
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,623 | Props total: 1799 1799
I feel ya my team is ALWAYS garbo.. Dudes jump to run ahead of me then stop in my way and get us both k!lled. Dudes camping but dont have your back when a swarm rolls through. I hate yall
 5 years ago '09        #1052
space
space
I'm going back to battlefield...fu*k this piece of sh*t garbage a.ss excuse for a first person a shooter. It's a travesty and an abomination to the first person shooter genre. When they fix this fu*king stupid a.ss lag compensation maybe my tone will change. I moved to get better internet so sh*t like this wouldn't happen to me but I see it doesn't make a bit of fu*king difference because of their stupid "Hey let's make everyone suck so everyone is even! =D" attitude about their franchise. Be lucky if I don't break this fu*king game in the next week just from seeing it on my shelf.

Back to BF3.
 5 years ago '04        #1053
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 KeepinItTrill said:
K1...not trying to talk sh*t...but what game are you playin man?

the guns are balanced? are you kidding me?

you can like the maps that's fine, but they're just like MW3. All small maps with little variation between em. Where's a map like Overgrown or Jungle or Array or Summit or any type of weather element to it?

honestly the best thing about this game is the ability to mute everyone in the lobby besides your party

huge COD fan, but I'm not gonna sit here and act like this sh*t is good like most of yall seem to be doing in this thread.

if they fix the way the guns work, the quickscoping bullsh*t, and the hit detection I MIGHT enjoy the game more. There hasn't been a GOOD COD since 4 and WAW. MW2 was tolerable after they fixed the care package and model 1887 garbage.
Im playing Black Ops 2

The guns are pretty damn balanced theres not 1 gun that rules over everything. Take the SMGs for example Mp7 good PDW good Chicom good MSMC good Skorpion good. You can't go wrong using either. Overall there is not many bad guns, and even the single fire or burst fire guns can be a beast with select fire attchment.

I guess its personal preference but I like small - med size maps, I do agree they are missing a snow level. Maps are sized nicely for a COD game. MW3 maps were small as well but they had all this bullsh*t to navigate through the maps were a cluster fu*k. While they are small in this game I think it feels more open with the exception of a few maps.

and quickscoping isnt worse than it was in mw3 I like BO2. We will see what I think a month or two from now, COD games always change for better or for worse.
 5 years ago '08        #1054
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
what perks do y'all run with?
 5 years ago '04        #1055
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Kizzle504 said:
Dexterity is all you need, the rest is all personal preference.

Engineer is good if you hate running into traps that k!ll you.
Flack Jacket is good if you hunter k!ller drones & explosives
Toughness is good if you lose a lot of 1 v 1 gun battles
Fast Hands if you snipe
Ghost if your nothing but a runner
 5 years ago '07        #1056
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Im playing Black Ops 2

The guns are pretty damn balanced theres not 1 gun that rules over everything. Take the SMGs for example Mp7 good PDW good Chicom good MSMC good Skorpion good. You can't go wrong using either. Overall there is not many bad guns, and even the single fire or burst fire guns can be a beast with select fire attchment.

I guess its personal preference but I like small - med size maps, I do agree they are missing a snow level. Maps are sized nicely for a COD game. MW3 maps were small as well but they had all this bullsh*t to navigate through the maps were a cluster fu*k. While they are small in this game I think it feels more open with the exception of a few maps.

and quickscoping isnt worse than it was in mw3 I like BO2. We will see what I think a month or two from now, COD games always change for better or for worse.
maybe not one overpowered gun like the famas or ak74u in black ops 1, but smg's, pistols and shotguns are def. overpowered. Snipers too if you include lame a.ss QSers that know what they're doing.

I like variation in maps man, I'm usually a run-n-gun type but I like medium-long range battles with AR's or Snipers too. All the maps feel the same to me. Some place in the world that's in ruins and there's a bunch of cracked buildings to run through .

and the headglitching, don't even get me started on that sh*t...there's SO MANY places to sit behind and headglitch

and QSing is just as bad in this game as MW3 IMO
 5 years ago '07        #1057
space
space
 Kizzle504 said:
lightweight, ghost, flak jacket, dead silence, engineer, extreme conditioning

depends on the gun I'm running with

I usually have at least 4 perks at a time
 5 years ago '09        #1058
space
space
Think I'm just gonna start camping. I like the idea of the game more than I actually like it. So hopefully they unpatch it soon and it goes back to working as it's supposed to. until then, I'm gonna be that as*hole that's camping behind a barrel waiting for you to pop out so I can snipe you.
 5 years ago '10        #1059
OB2 4 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114

Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 10:10 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #1060
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,623 | Props total: 1799 1799
When does the first round of DLC release?

I got the season pass
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago