Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #921
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
 One-O-One said:
Engineer perk + Black Hat equipment = Dead Camper
Yo what exactly is that Black Hat sh*t...never even looked to see what it does yet but I can't play Search without Engineer
 5 years ago '09        #922
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
They ruined this game. With that patch they released to "fix" the freezing sh*t, it made the game complete sh*t. I can shoot players now and nothing happens. They shoot me once and I'm dead. Just like how it did in MW3...I'm keeping it for zombies but I'm even getting tired of that sh*t cause everybody fu*king sucks. They ruined this game by trying to fix it...Activision can't get their sh*t right. They're too damn greedy to shell out the dough for dedicated servers so that the game plays consistently. I'm done with the MP on this sh*t. Tried to fix it and screwed it up even worse. I was having fun and over the past day and a half since they released the patch, I went from a 2.02 KD/r to a 1.5. I can't even go even in any matches now. I shoot someone and get like 3-4 hit markers, they turn around and shoot me once and I'm dead. Oh well, Thanks Treyarch.
 5 years ago '04        #923
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 Mike Nitty said:
Yo what exactly is that Black Hat sh*t...never even looked to see what it does yet but I can't play Search without Engineer

With engineer u can instantly Hack bouncing betties, shock charges, claymores, etc at a distance. So I trap campers by turning their equipment fortress against them and bumrush.

Disables UAVS, sentry guns, guardians, and helicopters...but it requires u to lock on to the targets general direction for a few seconds in order for the hack to complete.

I've also heard (but never tried) that u can open care packages at a distance or something to that effect.
 5 years ago '08        #924
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
^^^^ Didn't know bout that yall teaching me sumn

[video - click to view]

11-19-2012, 09:39 AM         #925
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
They ruined this game. With that patch they released to "fix" the freezing sh*t, it made the game complete sh*t. I can shoot players now and nothing happens. They shoot me once and I'm dead. Just like how it did in MW3...I'm keeping it for zombies but I'm even getting tired of that sh*t cause everybody fu*king sucks. They ruined this game by trying to fix it...Activision can't get their sh*t right. They're too damn greedy to shell out the dough for dedicated servers so that the game plays consistently. I'm done with the MP on this sh*t. Tried to fix it and screwed it up even worse. I was having fun and over the past day and a half since they released the patch, I went from a 2.02 KD/r to a 1.5. I can't even go even in any matches now. I shoot someone and get like 3-4 hit markers, they turn around and shoot me once and I'm dead. Oh well, Thanks Treyarch.
Same here, I shoot them first and they don't die. Get shot once and I'm dead right away. On all the COD games I be around 1.25-1.45kd but on this one I'm at 1.04 and keeps going down
 5 years ago '11        #926
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 One-O-One said:
With engineer u can instantly Hack bouncing betties, shock charges, claymores, etc at a distance. So I trap campers by turning their equipment fortress against them and bumrush.

Disables UAVS, sentry guns, guardians, and helicopters...but it requires u to lock on to the targets general direction for a few seconds in order for the hack to complete.

I've also heard (but never tried) that u can open care packages at a distance or something to that effect.
yo...how do you do all that n*ggas need to make a tutorial for me lol
 5 years ago '10        #927
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 One-O-One said:

guess ill have to try this when i get home.
 5 years ago '09        #928
space
space
 mprjxl said:
Same here, I shoot them first and they don't die. Get shot once and I'm dead right away. On all the COD games I be around 1.25-1.45kd but on this one I'm at 1.04 and keeps going down
Yeah I can't even do it man. I'm trying to play this game but it's just not working for me anymore. I'm down to a 1.62 kd after being 2+. All of this started happening after that patch to fix the freezing issue. I bet it was something to do with how they picked the host. This game played absolutely beautiful, Flawless even, until that. I LOVED This game when I first got it. Now I hate it with a passion. If I could take it back and get my money back I'd do it in a heartbeat. They screwed a good thing up like they always do.
 5 years ago '09        #929
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 ImAMonster said:
Are you on the PS3? Drop me your ID and I'll give you an add. Me and my people play zombies the right way. I still haven't even really played the mode yet, but I'm all about some zombies. I have to start knocking them trophies out for it soon. I can send you an invite whenever we are needing a person to fill a slot.
 5 years ago '11        #930
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Mike Nitty said:
Almost got that thang Gold bruh Try it with 3 attachments if you haven't

Reflex, Supressor and Grip

or

Reflex Supressor and Rapid Fire

I'm on to the Skorpion now bout to permanently unlock it, both those joints are my SnD guns
gold looks nice on this gun

my setup has been

fast mags, long barrel or suppressor, quickdraw and perks ghost, scavenger, dead silence, c4, shock charge

i never thougth about using grip with this tho about to replace quickdraw and see how it works out
 5 years ago '11        #931
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Mike Nitty said:
^^^^ Didn't know bout that yall teaching me sumn

i gotta try this
 5 years ago '05        #932
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,544 | Props total: 574 574
anybody play with the millimeter scanner? that thing is sweet!
 5 years ago '09        #933
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
Are you on the PS3? Drop me your ID and I'll give you an add. Me and my people play zombies the right way. I still haven't even really played the mode yet, but I'm all about some zombies. I have to start knocking them trophies out for it soon. I can send you an invite whenever we are needing a person to fill a slot.
Yeah I am. I don't have a mic but I revive and know what I'm doing. I only play on Farm though. I don't play Tranzit either. Just survival. No Grief as well.

My PSN is Drake_DuCaine
 11-19-2012, 12:00 PM         #934
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #935
OB2 4 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114

Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 10:10 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #936
OB2 4 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114

Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 10:10 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #937
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
The game plays so slow, doesn't really feel like a cod game.
 5 years ago '10        #938
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 OB2 said:
nuketown 2/7 has been removed . i was mashing it this weekend. wish it was not removed
From Vahn's Twitter:

Double XP weekend is official over. That means Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 is as well. I know. RIGHT? Don't k!ll the messenger. Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 will be back for special events. You can always play it with your friends in Custom Games.

Source:
 berzerkerguts said:
WTF was pre ordering to get it for then.... No one fu*king goes out of their way to play custom games
they removed nuketown ?
 5 years ago '08        #939
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
MW3>>>Blops 2
 11-19-2012, 02:05 PM         #940
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bought the game for nuketown but never opened it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy