The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #881
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15063 15063
 ImAMonster said:
It is a bit tougher to play this game. I'm strictly TDM. Use my team mates as pawns lol. I don't even use the mini map until I hear "UAV ONLINE" then I'll glance to see where everyone is at. The map is too small to look every time you hear a gun go off. Just keep them eyes glued to every single corner you come up on and be ready to pop off. You have to stay extremely focused in this game or else you'll get picked off with zero warning.
it's not tougher man cuz COD isn't hard to play

it's the lag compensation bullsh*t that ruins this game

I get punished for having a good connection and good aiming, and muhfu*kas with worse internets and worse aim k!ll me all the time

sh*t's stupid
 5 years ago '09        #882
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
 KeepinItTrill said:
it's not tougher man cuz COD isn't hard to play

it's the lag compensation bullsh*t that ruins this game

I get punished for having a good connection and good aiming, and muhfu*kas with worse internets and worse aim k!ll me all the time

sh*t's stupid
That's odd because I have a great internet connection as well and this is the best a call of duty game has ever played for me. I just played on hijacked and went 17-5 with the vector red dot. That's one thing I can't stand about CoD is just the inconsistency. I'm not getting it too hard but I definitely know where you're coming from. Game plays flawlessly for others and it screws up constantly for you.
 5 years ago '07        #883
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
That's odd because I have a great internet connection as well and this is the best a call of duty game has ever played for me. I just played on hijacked and went 17-5 with the vector red dot. That's one thing I can't stand about CoD is just the inconsistency. I'm not getting it too hard but I definitely know where you're coming from. Game plays flawlessly for others and it screws up constantly for you.
I just want the connection to be semi-even

not me having to hit somebody with double the amount of bullets just because their internet is garbage

I've never had a hard time k!lling people on COD till this bullsh*t a.ss game

one quick situation: I had a vector with extended mags, which is 48 bullets I think, I sh*t you not it took the full clip. I MIGHT have missed about 5 shots, but the rest were dead on and he k!lled me by hipfiring me from long range with that bullsh*t laser sight.
 5 years ago '09        #884
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
I just want the connection to be semi-even

not me having to hit somebody with double the amount of bullets just because their internet is garbage

I've never had a hard time k!lling people on COD till this bullsh*t a.ss game

one quick situation: I had a vector with extended mags, which is 48 bullets I think, I sh*t you not it took the full clip. I MIGHT have missed about 5 shots, but the rest were dead on and he k!lled me by hipfiring me from long range with that bullsh*t laser sight.
That's how MW3 played for me which is why it got snapped in half. But that game worked great for you judging by your KDR. They just need to get dedicated servers so it's consistent.
 5 years ago '07        #885
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
That's how MW3 played for me which is why it got snapped in half. But that game worked great for you judging by your KDR. They just need to get dedicated servers so it's consistent.
what's funny is I don't even care about my k/d on MW3, fu*k that game

traded that sh*t in back in March and never looked back

I know it sounds like I'm just bi*ching, which I am, but this sh*t is just aggravating the hell outta me that I can't k!ll anyone when I should be.
 5 years ago '10        #886
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
@ any CoD being hard to play.

Yeah, with all the BS lag, I'd agree. Halo 4 getting more PT right now.
 5 years ago '04        #887
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Just copped yesterday for $14 at gamestop.

Add me PSN. dj_big_drew I get down on MP and Zombies, say your from BX in the message.

The only big notice I have is how fast the game is. Feels like the movements, and player speed are alot faster.
 5 years ago '11        #888
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
going on a spree with the pump is fu*kin fun as sh*t the negotiator
 5 years ago '09        #889
space
space
The game this time around really depends on your team mates. The maps are so small, you have to depend on your team mates to k!ll the enemies in front of them, otherwise you'll be surrounded constantly. I notice a lot of the games I lose and have bad games, It's me and maybe 1 other person who went positive on k!lls. (Only play TDM, So KDR is the gauge) And the rest of the team is like 3-11, 5-15, 1-14. Then when I win a match, everyone is right at double k!lls or above and all single number deaths. If you have a good team, you should thoroughly enjoy this game.

It's the best call of duty to me. FAR from the worst.
 5 years ago '11        #890
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,299 | Props total: 1697 1697
 wjcorner said:
My first COD...it's pretty fun for me even though I suck
thats how I feel

nothing better than yall seeing each other at the same time around the corner and dropping that n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #891
stylejada 
space
space
space
$395 | Props total: 0 0
Is it me or every person that snipes is the best in the world????? Like cmon with jokes.
 5 years ago '04        #892
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
I think the game is fun. sh*t is fast paced and exciting. I suck so I can care less about my k/d/r it don't matter as long as I'm having fun. But like monster said winning matches depends on ur team... And I seem to be on the team with the worst teammates lol. I'm ranked 28 and I can count my wins on my hands
 5 years ago '12        #893
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777

[pic - click to view]

Did some testing, chart looks accurate.
 5 years ago '09        #894
space
space
Yo who here is "Gansta_Blaze" ?
 5 years ago '05        #895
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
imamonster youre on psn?
 5 years ago '09        #896
space
space
Yeah, Phrozen. My PSN is Drake_DuCaine
 5 years ago '05        #897
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Am I the only one who thinks the character gameplay and reaction is too rigid? I can't quit put a finger on it but i feel like something is off......
 5 years ago '08        #898
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
getting the hang of this
 11-18-2012, 03:41 PM         #899
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 thing is to many camper tools .. They have those electic things or those things that popup on the ground and I hate the spawning
 5 years ago '10        #900
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 102 102
 J-R said:
1 thing is to many camper tools .. They have those electic things or those things that popup on the ground and I hate the spawning
been saying it since black ops 1... tact mask >>> those shock sticks dont faze me

and those other things are the bouncy betties... they are easy to avoid... just duck
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago