The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #841
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
 PG-13 said:
New title update has been released for PS3 #BlackOps2. No patch notes at this time. Will update when available. Restart your consoles.
Yeah, I got it a few hours ago.
 5 years ago '09        #842
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
Yo, I was playing with these british dudes. The guys game that I joined apparently is subscribed to me on youtube. It was ILL to join up and have these people that are subscribed to you and then they tell their friends about it. The whole game was hype.

It was zombies though lol. But hey, who cares! I'm getting there guys!
 5 years ago '08        #843
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,006 | Props total: 19909 19909
XBL: Tha Son of God

holler at me
 5 years ago '08        #844
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23329 23329
Final Verdict on this game is that its meh. There's way too many head glitch spots in the game. More than half of my deaths come from some guy posted up in one of the many rooms with a giant open window that overlooks a huge portion of the map. The rest of my deaths are from the 1v1 cluster fu*k "who ever circle strafe hip fires the best" battles.
 5 years ago '09        #845
space
space
 Arson said:
Final Verdict on this game is that its meh. There's way too many head glitch spots in the game. More than half of my deaths come from some guy posted up in one of the many rooms with a giant open window that overlooks a huge portion of the map. The rest of my deaths are from the 1v1 cluster fu*k "who ever circle strafe hip fires the best" battles.
You can't aim for sh*t then if you can't k!ll people head glitching. It's annoying, but if you have good aim they're really no problem. HEADSHOT GALORE!

The circle strafe thing is hilarious because I'm that guy. Don't get me wrong, I do more than my fair share of ADS'ing, but certain situations call for moving out of the way while hip firing.
 5 years ago '05        #846
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
They have a lot of sh*t they need to fix in this game. sh*t's a joke right now
 5 years ago '04        #847
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,852 | Props total: 2008 2008
I've played CoD since Call of duty 3 and this by far the worst multiplayer. I've never considered trading in a CoD on the first opening weekend.

Zombies and MP are a huge disappointment. Zombies especially since I feel like that made that a huge selling point in the game.
 5 years ago '08        #848
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
You can't aim for sh*t then if you can't k!ll people head glitching. It's annoying, but if you have good aim they're really no problem. HEADSHOT GALORE!

The circle strafe thing is hilarious because I'm that guy. Don't get me wrong, I do more than my fair share of ADS'ing, but certain situations call for moving out of the way while hip firing.
Been using kb/m in fps for under a week so you're right I can't aim for sh*t But the game does absolutely nothing for me. Like I don't even care if I die, which is a good thing because I don't rage but I just don't care about the whole game really. From the guns to the k!llstreaks its all meh for me. I'd be surprised if I'm still playing this a month from now.
 11-17-2012, 07:19 PM         #849
Tony Romo God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it just me or is it harder to k!ll the snipers in nuketown? on the original nuketown, it was easy to pop out and k!ll them with a launcher or just shoot them with a regular gun but i can't even look for a split second before i sniped
 11-17-2012, 07:22 PM         #850
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am actually having fun with this i like the maps better but i do head that head shot sh*t...dude will be behind a barrel and i only see like 1 inch of his head.....

and also i noticed more people dont even aim down the sight
 5 years ago '04        #851
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17413 17413
 notoriousthugzz said:
I Zombies especially since I feel like that made that a huge selling point in the game.
 5 years ago '07        #852
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
 ImAMonster said:

fu*k outta here

you can have your sights right on their head getting hitmarkers and 9/10 you're still gonna lose that battle depending on what kinda gun you got

this game is nothing but bullsh*t
 5 years ago '08        #853
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 notoriousthugzz said:
I've played CoD since Call of duty 3 and this by far the worst multiplayer. I've never considered trading in a CoD on the first opening weekend.

Zombies and MP are a huge disappointment. Zombies especially since I feel like that made that a huge selling point in the game.
i dont think so, i think mw3 was by far the worst, i hated that game, black ops 1 was perfect imo i loved that sh*t

so far i havnt decided if i like bo2, some of the maps are the worst ever made, but as far as game play its been pretty smooth
 5 years ago '08        #854
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
fu*k outta here

you can have your sights right on their head getting hitmarkers and 9/10 you're still gonna lose that battle depending on what kinda gun you got

and 90% of the time those guys are ADSing where you're going to come from anyway. I just got k!lled by a guy with an LMG waiting for somebody to come into sight. Unless he was AAAAASSSSSSSS I wasn't gonna k!ll him
 5 years ago '09        #855
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
fu*k outta here

Not for me. But I know how this game works so I have my sh*t set for hipfire/no recoil so that when I run into those situations, it's just pull up and shoot. I did say it was annoying so don't get me wrong. Just gotta know how to do it. Plus 9 times outta 10, you can head glitch them right back. or take an alternate route so you flank them. If they're head glitching, they're not moving from that spot and will ADS where you were at. Change up routes and flank from the side >>>>>>>>

Worst thing to do with these people are try to take them head on. If you can get to cover once you see them, do it. With a small amount of luck, they'll miss and you can hide. If it's a building, don't run through it cause they'll aim for the exit. Stay in there for a second, then continue through cause they'll think you found an alternate route to get out of the building and go back to aiming at their original spot. Don't have to be better than them, just have to be smarter.
 5 years ago '07        #856
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Not for me. But I know how this game works so I have my sh*t set for hipfire/no recoil so that when I run into those situations, it's just pull up and shoot. I did say it was annoying so don't get me wrong. Just gotta know how to do it. Plus 9 times outta 10, you can head glitch them right back. or take an alternate route so you flank them. If they're head glitching, they're not moving from that spot and will ADS where you were at. Change up routes and flank from the side >>>>>>>>

Worst thing to do with these people are try to take them head on. If you can get to cover once you see them, do it. With a small amount of luck, they'll miss and you can hide. If it's a building, don't run through it cause they'll aim for the exit. Stay in there for a second, then continue through cause they'll think you found an alternate route to get out of the building and go back to aiming at their original spot. Don't have to be better than them, just have to be smarter.
bruh I can do every trick in the book, and I'm still gonna die on bullsh*t

this game caters to bullsh*t hipfire players, quickscopers and campers

all the sh*t they said that this game wasn't gonna be...it is

SMG's are more powerful with a silencer than without one , shotguns, that B23R pistol, and the muhfu*kas that look like they're ice skating around you is just...

they reward muhfu*kas for spraying and punish those that actually take the time to aim...it's bullsh*t man
 5 years ago '09        #857
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
bruh I can do every trick in the book, and I'm still gonna die on bullsh*t

this game caters to bullsh*t hipfire players, quickscopers and campers

all the sh*t they said that this game wasn't gonna be...it is

SMG's are more powerful with a silencer than without one , shotguns, that B23R pistol, and the muhfu*kas that look like they're ice skating around you is just...

they reward muhfu*kas for spraying and punish those that actually take the time to aim...it's bullsh*t man
Game plays different for me. My gun became weaker with a silencer and as long as I play smart and use the routes, then it's pretty hard to beat me. Yes you do get the bull sh*t, but it seems like you're having a REALLY hard time with it. I picked this game up and was playing better at level 3 than others were playing at level 30. I have a really good connection now though since I've moved, but we all know that doesn't make a difference. Sometimes the game just plays great for some people and plays like complete sh*t for others.
 5 years ago '10        #858
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
sold mw3 within first week... hated it.

i am feeling this one though
 5 years ago '07        #859
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Game plays different for me. My gun became weaker with a silencer and as long as I play smart and use the routes, then it's pretty hard to beat me. Yes you do get the bull sh*t, but it seems like you're having a REALLY hard time with it. I picked this game up and was playing better at level 3 than others were playing at level 30. I have a really good connection now though since I've moved, but we all know that doesn't make a difference. Sometimes the game just plays great for some people and plays like complete sh*t for others.
I am man

I'm getting the drop on dudes most of the time and I'm losing the 1 on 1 situations most of the time. I can empty 20 bullets into a dude aiming in and getting hitmarkers, then when I watch the k!llcam they're hipfiring me and k!lling in 5-7 shots. It's stupid and I don't know what else to do forreal.

these 2 dudes I've been runnin with on COD since COD4, ALL of our K/D's are extremely low compared to the previous COD's. I know at the end of the day K/D doesn't mean sh*t, but it is a telling sign when ours are that low and in the other ones they're high. My skills on the game didn't just suddenly disappear outta nowhere
 5 years ago '12        #860
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
Lag comp is a bi*ch in this game
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy