The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #821
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 Mike Nitty said:
Man I had to get off last nite...my chick came home from a week vacation she trying to spend some time with ya boy now I went to sleep next to some warm b00ty thinking bout k!lling Campers tho

I'm bout to get a quick 2 hours on if anybody up. PSN in the Avy
LMFAO! yo that was the funniest sh*t i have ever read......in the past week. hahahahaha
 5 years ago '04        #822
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Mike Nitty said:
Man I had to get off last nite...my chick came home from a week vacation she trying to spend some time with ya boy now I went to sleep next to some warm b00ty thinking bout k!lling Campers tho

I'm bout to get a quick 2 hours on if anybody up. PSN in the Avy

No lie last night when I got home about 10:30 I started an argument with my wife so she can go in the room (went to sleep shortly after) while I played interrupted.

I just showed her your message above she said we need help
 5 years ago '04        #823
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 killadre said:

No lie last night when I got home about 10:30 I started an argument with my wife so she can go in the room (went to sleep shortly after) while I played interrupted.

Lol i wanna instagram that sh*t.. I love pus*y and all, but when I'm in the mood to play some COD, bi*ch can fu*k off. I hate those girls/guys who say "ladies if ur man wants to play video games instead of hang out with you fu*k him" naaa f*ggots I find time for everything.
 5 years ago '08        #824
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12139 12139
 killadre said:

Bruh she aint been home 12 hours and I'm trying to convince her to take the 4 hour trip to ATL to see her sister for 2 more days If I'm on tonite it mean it worked
 5 years ago '08        #825
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23299 23299
This game has the same revenge spawn system as MW3
 5 years ago '09        #826
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,389 | Props total: 10490 10490
fu*king Zombies yo.

Played my first online match on that farm map (Which is also the first time I've played the farm map)

We went 17 rounds. I had 1 down (3, but 2 of those weren't my fault. 1 caused by EVERYONE going down at once and I ran over that stupid fu*king lava sh*t cause I had nowhere else to go. and the 2nd cause a zombie two pieced me on like round 2 lol)

I had round 47,000 points when I died cause there was nothing left for me to buy.

The MP this year is dope as well. They really stepped it up and got it right with this one. It's nice to see some actual CHANGES made to the CoD franchise instead of this just being a clone of the OG BO.

Edit: One thing that pisses me off in this game is that you'll have 12 players in the lobby and it says that stupid "need more players to balance teams" bull sh*t. We have the MAX players. What do you mean need more players?!?!?!

Last edited by ImAMonster; 11-17-2012 at 10:14 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #827
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12139 12139
Been rocking Low Scorestreaks and going ham on fools...Care Package is my highest and its looking out for ya boy...feel like I hit the Powerball
 5 years ago '08        #828
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,451 | Props total: 2059 2059
 Mike Nitty said:
Been rocking Low Scorestreaks and going ham on fools...Care Package is my highest and its looking out for ya boy...feel like I hit the Powerball
I'll add you when I get off work! I'll be on tonight from about 6:45 PM until... Level 55 right now but not sure I want to prestige.. By the way, that AN-94 is a problem!
 5 years ago '09        #829
space
space
Yo Nitty, I tried to join your match earlier but it said I was un-able to join. I can't do much of ANYTHING right now. My PS3 keeps freezing and making me restart. (only happens in BO2)

It's done it about 4 times in the past 30 minutes. Tried to join a MP match, Froze. Tried to join Zombies Match, Froze. Got in zombies match, played about 6 rounds, froze. Got into an MP match, PLayed it, Went to start another round, Froze. This is unbelievable and I hope they patch this crap up within the next few days. I love this game and it's fun, but not having to put up with this lol.
 5 years ago '06        #830
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Regarding the PS3 freezing issues..here's a solution I found on another site.

I figured out that it's from looking at players emblems. DO NOT HAVE A PLAYER HIGHLIGHTED WHEN THE COUNTDOWN REACHES 0 FOR THE GAME TO START. I stopped doing that and I haven't had a problem since. And I tested it out to make sure that really was the problem, and yep the sh*t froze.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #831
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Good sh*t last nite boys we was cooking out there.
 11-17-2012, 12:06 PM         #832
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at first i was mad skeptical about multiplayer (I think I posted on here actually)

as soon as I got adjusted tho!!!!!!!! been bodying n*ggas nonstop..

Type 25 is my sh*t. already prestiged it twice (got emblem & clan tag on the gun) and got it Golden (which is surprisingly pretty easy)..

I been fu*kin with the MSMC too.. best submachine gun in the game in my opinion. mad powerful, pretty accurate and the fire rate is straight. only problem is, like every other smg, it isn't good at long range k!lls.
 5 years ago '04        #833
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1981 1981
Im a beast just got this game today

40-3 on my second TDM

skeet skeet
 5 years ago '04        #834
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Arson said:
This game has the same revenge spawn system as MW3
Yup. Played Demolition on Nuketown and we got spawn trapped, so the game spawned us in the enemy spawn..the enemies spawn area..with them spawning there.
 5 years ago '09        #835
space
space
 PG-13 said:
Regarding the PS3 freezing issues..here's a solution I found on another site.

I figured out that it's from looking at players emblems. DO NOT HAVE A PLAYER HIGHLIGHTED WHEN THE COUNTDOWN REACHES 0 FOR THE GAME TO START. I stopped doing that and I haven't had a problem since. And I tested it out to make sure that really was the problem, and yep the sh*t froze.

[pic - click to view]

Doesn't work...I don't highlight players and sometimes I don't even get to the countdown before it freezes on me. Also doesn't make sense why it would freeze in Zombies...Also doesn't make sense why it would freeze in the middle of a zombies match AFTER the match has started...Once they get that fixed I'll be back on it. I just put the game back in the case. Not even going to try.
 11-17-2012, 01:52 PM         #836
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So far i like online I think a smart move would to just let the makers on black ops take over comptlely and release it every 2 years
 5 years ago '11        #837
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
i suck so bad lol

had a 13/8 and 12/5 last night thou and felt like a king
 5 years ago '06        #838
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
New title update has been released for PS3 #BlackOps2. No patch notes at this time. Will update when available. Restart your consoles.
 5 years ago '04        #839
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
I copped black ops 2 I'm online gamertag is sedp got it last night level 49 already I'm on all weekend lol

Edit: I can't link my Facebook page wit bo2 anyone else having this issue? How can I delete my fb log in on Xbox and reenter it

Last edited by deadwrong03; 11-17-2012 at 03:47 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #840
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
anyone on ps3? Add me up BigSosaa
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago