The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-15-2012, 09:38 AM         #701
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
complaining about not being able to drop shot on the run? dropshotting is lame anyway
Doesn't matter if dropshotting is lame or not, if I run and jump on a flag I expect to be able to shoot people once I hit the ground, rather than w/e the fu*k happens with your elbow when it does that stupid dolphin dive. I also expect to land on the flag, rather than flying straight past it!

It's a completely stupid thing to have in the game and testament to Treyarch fan boys that they actually want it

Last edited by ROFLSTOMP; 11-15-2012 at 09:45 AM..
 11-15-2012, 09:44 AM         #702
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1ARM said:
I think y'all need to stop agonizing the little things in this game that apparently make you so upset with it and actually try and enjoy it.

Seriously if "Players sprint like they sh*t their pants" is one of the reasons you dislike this game, Go play PS: All Stars with Jizzman
I don't dislike it per say, I'm just putting it out there as supporting evidence that the Black Ops 2 developers are idiots. How can you get something as basic as the running motion wrong?

Why's it always criticisms that are rejected by eejits like you? I can't recall being called out on any positive statements for their supposed triviality, but make a few observations on perceived negatives and the fan boy fu*ks come out in force.
 5 years ago '09        #703
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,398 | Props total: 10498 10498
Haven't had the chance to play yet. Is it worth buying? I'm primarily buying it for zombies anyways but might as well give mp a shot.
 11-15-2012, 10:23 AM         #704
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just beasted for a a few games on nuketown

I'm back bi*ches!

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #705
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Sitting around the house today, so I just said fu*k it and went and got it

[pic - click to view]

I'm such a damn loser and sheep
 5 years ago '05        #706
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
Caught a dude glitching already...

He was drop shooting but when he drop shot he slid on the ground..He was sliding around the board the entire game... looked like he was doing the Scotty 2 Hottie...

He went 54-4
 5 years ago '05        #707
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Is the sh*t working yet?
 5 years ago '04        #708
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
Is the sh*t working yet?
Haven't turned on my Ps3 in a min (currently updating)don't tell the game is fu*ked up already.
 5 years ago '10        #709
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,743 | Props total: 8669 8669
 ChickzNKickz said:

He was drop shooting but when he drop shot he slid on the ground..He was sliding around the board the entire game... looked like he was doing the Scotty 2 Hottie...

He went 54-4
man i seen some sh*t like this and i havent played since

sh*t lagged and homie started teleporting only happened with him he went 20-1
 5 years ago '10        #710
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Doesn't matter if dropshotting is lame or not, if I run and jump on a flag I expect to be able to shoot people once I hit the ground, rather than w/e the fu*k happens with your elbow when it does that stupid dolphin dive. I also expect to land on the flag, rather than flying straight past it!

It's a completely stupid thing to have in the game and testament to Treyarch fan boys that they actually want it
dropping to the floor and shooting as soon as you touch the floor being taken out is fine by me the dolphin dive past the flag thing makes sense so i agree with you but then again you just gotta get the timing down and dive earlier then you do i guess.

ChickzNKickz said:

He went 54-4
the scottie too hotty? that will be patched im sure
 5 years ago '04        #711
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
Mike my sh*t froze at the lobby menu after I sent you that message. Didn't even get a chance to play yet
 5 years ago '05        #712
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 killadre said:
Mike my sh*t froze at the lobby menu after I sent you that message. Didn't even get a chance to play yet
PS3 having mad issues bruh...frustrating as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #713
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Infamous2o1x said:
that target finder is trash, everyone mad people using it but i tried it for a round and was like bleh and next gane switched back to my red dot.

i cant wait til i unlock some new guns btw why the fu*k did they take sleight of hand out? i know they got a attachment for it but damn
I thought it was trash as well at first use, but keep at it and you'll find an effective attachment at your disposal. It's like heaven-sent when you're going through your lanes, not knowing who or what is just around the corner. Many times I've skipped over a corridor because I thought no one was there, but the red squares really show you that they're there. Makes identifying/finding/aiming at the enemies so much easier.

That said, this Nuketown 2025 playlist is beast. I've been on it for a couple of hours today. Last TDM I went 25-8 with the final two k!lls

Type 25 + Target Finder + Fast Mag, I'm telling you, is the truth.
Vector K10
+ Lightweight, Fast Hands/Cold Blooded, Dexterity (using Perk 2 Greed, Overkill)

^ That setup's been good to me so far. Was on like 0.84 k/d yesterday but caught up and am on 1.34 k/d now. Still not as great as my 1.60+ on Black Ops 1/MW2/MW3 but good enough for now. I sound like a nerd quoting k/d ratios, smh. It's just a game at the end of the day
 5 years ago '09        #714
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 killadre said:
My sh*t has froze 5 times straight now in the lobby before getting a match going. I'm done with it for the day.
 5 years ago '04        #715
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
PS3. Power of dat cell
 5 years ago '08        #716
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
I don't see how you ps3 guys deal man. Treyarch stay screwing you.
 5 years ago '08        #717
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12165 12165
 killadre said:
20 minute blunt bro then we ride

Arson said:
I don't see how you ps3 guys deal man. Treyarch stay screwing you.
Its all good...they fu*ked us for 3 days but it'll be all good in a min I hope
 5 years ago '08        #718
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 2071 2071
That Guardian Scorestreak is

I love that thing bro put it in a high traffic area and watch it work
 11-15-2012, 12:06 PM         #719
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xratede said:
yea bro, every since the servers came back up i been getting r*ped. Me and Henecore ran a few games but we were geting slayed, idk if it was because of our teammates or the connection but it was unbearable
I thought i was the only only
was doing alright before the servers started fu*king up. yesterday after thet servers came back played some games and keep getting r*ped
 11-15-2012, 12:08 PM         #720
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killadre said:
Sitting around the house today, so I just said fu*k it and went and got it

[pic - click to view]

I'm such a damn loser and sheep
got that same controller, bought it las year during black friday for $35. how much you pay for it?
you still on my friends list?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy