The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-15-2012, 01:31 AM         #681
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it just froze again

Last edited by mprjxl; 11-15-2012 at 01:33 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #682
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,425 | Props total: 6601 6601
Figures it starts working when I have to go to work... That means I'm gonna have to put in work when I get home at 6am.. If its not up.. Ima rage it
 5 years ago '12        #683
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
The other maps ain't workin for me just nuketown 2025

Edit: nuke town fu*ked up too now

Last edited by JBAL NY; 11-15-2012 at 01:42 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #684
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
The only store here that sells american versions of games around my area sold out and I sold my copy to some guy for $100 little does he know this sh*t dookie sauce
 5 years ago '05        #685
xratede 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 236 236
 mprjxl said:
Damn, keep getting owned. Can't seem to find the right gun
Other COD games I was able to find it right away
yea bro, every since the servers came back up i been getting r*ped. Me and Henecore ran a few games but we were geting slayed, idk if it was because of our teammates or the connection but it was unbearable
 5 years ago '05        #686
Rob- 
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 445 445
add me on ps3 italktrap if u trynna own nuketown really add me lol
 5 years ago '05        #687
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 xratede said:
yea bro, every since the servers came back up i been getting r*ped. Me and Henecore ran a few games but we were geting slayed, idk if it was because of our teammates or the connection but it was unbearable
nah bruh. same sh*t happened to me. the only games i could run with my peeps we were getting k!lled on some 3 sec delay sh*t. This is ridiculous. Feel like they trying to sabotage they own game damn near.
 5 years ago '11        #688
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,297 | Props total: 1693 1693
i stay around 0.45 K/D ratio

hit a n*gga with some movie sht earlier i was in a window heard gunshots coming up the stairs so I threw down a smoke bomb and jumped out the window
 11-15-2012, 07:10 AM         #689
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm hoping to get home after work and play it with no issue.

billion dollar company... zero fu*ks given.
 5 years ago '05        #690
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
Sucked yesterday, but effing k!lled this game today. The Nuketown 2025 playlist is hell fun to play - I just stay there 24/7. Went like 36 k!lls, 11 deaths, 17 k!ll confirmed on k!ll Confirmed. Pretty much held the team down for most of the time Had a good a.ss game before that as well with 28 k!lls 6 deaths. I was getting r*ped last night, but yeah, glad I'm improving.

Been using the Target Finder + Fast Mag attachment since I unlocked them and it's definitely improved my shooting.
 5 years ago '10        #691
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,425 | Props total: 6601 6601
 Left Hook said:
Sucked yesterday, but effing k!lled this game today. The Nuketown 2025 playlist is hell fun to play - I just stay there 24/7. Went like 36 k!lls, 11 deaths, 17 k!ll confirmed on k!ll Confirmed. Pretty much held the team down for most of the time Had a good a.ss game before that as well with 28 k!lls 6 deaths. I was getting r*ped last night, but yeah, glad I'm improving.

Been using the Target Finder + Fast Mag attachment since I unlocked them and it's definitely improved my shooting.
If they knew what's up, they would rock that cold blooded perk and ur target finder is useless
 5 years ago '08        #692
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
Not sure if it was a glitch or someone doing hax but in this one match all the graphics looked greenish and I couldnt see whatever gun i was holding, anyone experenced some weird sht like that?
 5 years ago '05        #693
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 smokinthe420 said:
If they knew what's up, they would rock that cold blooded perk and ur target finder is useless
Not if I make victims of his teammates and get a UAV k!llstreak going first
 5 years ago '10        #694
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
that target finder is trash, everyone mad people using it but i tried it for a round and was like bleh and next gane switched back to my red dot.

i cant wait til i unlock some new guns btw why the fu*k did they take sleight of hand out? i know they got a attachment for it but damn
 5 years ago '05        #695
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
im doin homework now but this sh*t betta be back working by the time I play around 2-230. I havet even got to play nuketown yet
 11-15-2012, 08:32 AM         #696
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Few things I hate:

- The dolphin dive is the stupidest thing I've ever seen, been k!lled so many times by sprinting and trying to drop to the floor, supposedly getting to the floor and shooting is too much to ask on Black Ops

- Grenades don't travel like grenades, throwing a grenade feels more like tossing a fu*king shotput! What kind of sh*tty game developers can't even get grenade trajectory right?

- Players sprint like they've sh*t their pants

- You can headglitch everything, which promotes agonizingly slow play

- The spawns are retarded

- Another weakness is the complete lack of class based k!ll(points) streaks. No matter your class you have the same k!llstreaks. Which means no in game switching to a new class for support k!ll streaks or anything like that, you have to stick with what you have.

Gonna ride it out and see if it improves but was expecting a lot more with the way the Treyarch fanboys talk them up
 5 years ago '09        #697
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Getting sick of these lockups and waiting in rooms for the game to actually start.
 5 years ago '08        #698
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
We were beasting for few games last nite until it decided to throw us in a game down by 20

That Vector and PDW
 5 years ago '10        #699
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Few things I hate:

- The dolphin dive is the stupidest thing I've ever seen, been k!lled so many times by sprinting and trying to drop to the floor, supposedly getting to the floor and shooting is too much to ask on Black Ops

- Grenades don't travel like grenades, throwing a grenade feels more like tossing a fu*king shotput! What kind of sh*tty game developers can't even get grenade trajectory right?

- Players sprint like they've sh*t their pants

- You can headglitch everything, which promotes agonizingly slow play

- The spawns are retarded

- Another weakness is the complete lack of class based k!ll(points) streaks. No matter your class you have the same k!llstreaks. Which means no in game switching to a new class for support k!ll streaks or anything like that, you have to stick with what you have.

Gonna ride it out and see if it improves but was expecting a lot more with the way the Treyarch fanboys talk them up
complaining about not being able to drop shot on the run? dropshotting is lame anyway
 5 years ago '12        #700
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
I think y'all need to stop agonizing the little things in this game that apparently make you so upset with it and actually try and enjoy it.

Seriously if "Players sprint like they sh*t their pants" is one of the reasons you dislike this game, Go play PS: All Stars with Jizzman
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy