most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #581
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Yo wtf it wont let me join a game smh
 11-14-2012, 11:35 AM         #582
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is str8. Graphics good, maps are alright, connections is great except for the bit it said servers were down. I don't know what to think about the hit detection, seems like a few times my body would drop and then see opponents fire. Guns are cool and attachments but I don't like the score streaks system some cool weapons and sh*t. Perk system cool. With that said mw2> still...
 5 years ago '10        #583
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,427 | Props total: 6603 6603
It just keeps telling me unable to join a game or server.. pOS
 5 years ago '05        #584
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
They need to come out with a patch for freezing the PS3 ASAP. If you're editing you emblem and the game starts...ur PS3 freezes and you have to hard reset. Has happened to every1 i play with.

That and the 'unable to join session' sh*t is outta hand
 5 years ago '11        #585
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
I want to put more time in but so far I'm really liking the game. Of course it's call of duty so it's gonna be more of the same so if you have been on your F duty sgit you won't like it. It feels like a different game then any of the others. I can't put my finger on it but you will definitely have some adjusting.

I'm loving the pick 10 and create a class. It gives you a lot of options and variations in how you play. The connections for me have have been great, I've gotten dropped a couple times but when I'm playing the getting shot and dropping before I see anyone or around walls is nowhere near the way it was last year.i went to mid night release last year and cut that sh*t off in 45 mins cuz the choppiness and lag and lag comp were do bad

Hit detection is on point to me as well, I hate that they can never get footsteps right though. No matter how close or where you can never hear anyone and that's very annoying, I'm pretty sure they do it that way on purpose but I don't see the reasoning. I hate that boat map for reason because unless your inside and even then you have to look everywhere because it's so small but you don't have the added help of hearing AT ALL anywhere you turn your exposed because its so small an enemy will pop up any second. I've gotten k!lled so many times where I look to the side or behind, not because I have suspicion but to make sure I'm good an get rushed from where I was looking in the first place.

I think the games great personally, I have to play longer but so far so good.
 5 years ago '10        #586
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
They need to come out with a patch for freezing the PS3 ASAP. If you're editing you emblem and the game starts...ur PS3 freezes and you have to hard reset. Has happened to every1 i play with.

That and the 'unable to join session' sh*t is outta hand
^^ This.. But give it a few days and it should be fixed.. And if they don't, I'm gonna get the Kobe death stare
 5 years ago '10        #587
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 primetime said:
Yo wtf it wont let me join a game smh
 smokinthe420 said:
It just keeps telling me unable to join a game or server.. pOS
i already explained what to do several pages back...

every time i sign on i cant join or the server is "full"

ITS EASY.... go to any of your friends in a game, click on theatre mode it will bring you to a list of there games just back out of it and then bam your online. pick a game and enjoy
 5 years ago '07        #588
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,616 | Props total: 3937 3937
Treyarch is already working on the issue. Zombies work fine tho. but right now you cant get on any multiplayer modes
 5 years ago '10        #589
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
i already explained what to do several pages back...

every time i sign on i cant join or the server is "full"

ITS EASY.... go to any of your friends in a game, click on theatre mode it will bring you to a list of there games just back out of it and then bam your online. pick a game and enjoy
thanks giants fan.. I'm still
 5 years ago '05        #590
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
How long is the single player story?
 5 years ago '10        #591
space
space
 smokinthe420 said:
thanks giants fan.. I'm still
no prob i think i worded it wrong but you get the idea i hope. once you get into theatre mode all u gotta do is back out and you should be at the main MP menu and be able to choose what game mode you want to play

i had to do it twice yesterday and it worked both times, i expect when i get out of work to have to do it again.

it tood me servers were down and i check my friend list and everyone playing TDM and Dom im like wtf so i tried something and it worked goodluck hope yall figure out what im talking about
 5 years ago '10        #592
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
no prob i think i worded it wrong but you get the idea i hope. once you get into theatre mode all u gotta do is back out and you should be at the main MP menu and be able to choose what game mode you want to play

i had to do it twice yesterday and it worked both times, i expect when i get out of work to have to do it again.

it tood me servers were down and i check my friend list and everyone playing TDM and Dom im like wtf so i tried something and it worked goodluck hope yall figure out what im talking about
Actually I can pick what game I want to play and I click it and the BO loading screen comes up and it says can join a game and to try again.. Did u ever get that? Or are u playing right now
 5 years ago '08        #593
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Servers are down hopefully they fixing that sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #594
space
space
 smokinthe420 said:
Actually I can pick what game I want to play and I click it and the BO loading screen comes up and it says can join a game and to try again.. Did u ever get that? Or are u playing right now
nah man im at work , it worked for me as soon as id click to watch one of my boys games id back out of lobby and id be able to join any game i wanted. Mess around with it ill explain the steps better later when i get out but im pretty sure its what i already said.

the first few days of COD were always rough except mw3... servers were always

is your NAT open?
 5 years ago '05        #595
Rob- 
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 445 445
league play on ps3 workz add me italktrap
 5 years ago '05        #596
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 223 223
Some minor issues that kept happening when i was playing last night. Our party was doing team deathmatch but the game would put us in league play. That mode all the guns are unlocked, took us a minute to figure out what was going on. Should be fixed soon
 5 years ago '10        #597
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
nah man im at work , it worked for me as soon as id click to watch one of my boys games id back out of lobby and id be able to join any game i wanted. Mess around with it ill explain the steps better later when i get out but im pretty sure its what i already said.

the first few days of COD were always rough except mw3... servers were always

is your NAT open?
Yea it's open, I'll mess around with it to see if anything opens up
 5 years ago '10        #598
space
space
 smokinthe420 said:
Yea it's open, I'll mess around with it to see if anything opens up
well hopefully primetime is right and they are actually down and trying to fix that sh*t.

check your friends list is anyone actually playing MP
 5 years ago '04        #599
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,400 | Props total: 4298 4298
anybody having trouble with ps3 servers... they fu*kING BLOW
 5 years ago '04        #600
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,849 | Props total: 2007 2007
Infamous we gotta party up for some tdm or domination tonight

Btw u ever sell your Mut collection? I had mine up on ebay for a week now no bites
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago