Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #561
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,815 | Props total: 17203 17203
 K1Entertainment said:
People saying hit detection sucks, need to check their recoil and don't say theres 0 recoil because thats not true at all.

theres more recoil than MW3

its not much but its enough to make your shots miss......
Compared to BF3 guns Recoil is virtually non existent in this game ....TRUTH...But its ok tho because its always been like that in COD...Not mad about it
 5 years ago '04        #562
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,815 | Props total: 17203 17203
 WiLL said:
Some of you really trippin on the hit detection?
that sh*t is butter to me.
This.......
 5 years ago '08        #563
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
damn I miss analog sticks, mouse accuracy is great but got damn if I'm not having a time with movement/nade/etc
 5 years ago '10        #564
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,744 | Props total: 8670 8670
what are the wildcards

the camping i seen today the award for best goes to this sniper homie was under some dead bodies and k!lling my squad

Last edited by eightytyson06; 11-14-2012 at 10:05 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #565
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Yo does anyone else get an Error when joining a game??? Smh wont let me go in smh
 5 years ago '04        #566
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
 Mike Nitty said:
my only complaint...I'm 1-12 with the melee knifes

Yea I was finishing up a Franchise game smoked dude, I left at 12 like I always do...went to McDonalds on midnight launch like I always do...soon as pull up to order she says no credit cards straight cash homie from the time I ordered to the time I got my food took almost 40 minutes...type of sh*t is that. Wanted to leave but I had planned that meal all damn day.

Same exact sh*t happened to me. I was in that damn line for 40 mins all about two salads! Plus had to hit the atm and pay bs $3 fee to get money out! I was heated!
 5 years ago '07        #567
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,194 | Props total: 15011 15011
 SpacelyPockets said:
I haven't played a cod game in over a year now give or take...I'm not sure if i wanna buy this yet i might rent it from gamefly or some sh*t then buy it on some blackfriday sale....but is it worth it? honestly mw3 i know was sh*t but i liked zombies in bo's 1 but how rejuvinated is this series how is the mechanics and feel of the game changed?
I'd say rent it first if you're on the fence about it

after playing it more I'll say this:

1. the guns you get unlocked in the late 20s and 30s are way better than the sh*t they give you to begin with
2. the maps suck overall and too many of them seem alike with the whole "in ruins" look. I wanted at least some variation besides just a subway level and a big a.ss boat one. I know they take their maps from the campaign but they could have done a jungle/forest area and a night or snow map.
3. the knifing is weird in this sh*t, I'll have a dude right in front of me and it's like he side-steps my knife and then I get shot.
4. inconsistency with how many bullets it takes to drop someone is still there

this is all on 360 btw, iono what it's like on PS3 connection-wise
 5 years ago '04        #568
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 ROFLSTOMP said:
I was really feeling bootcamp and a few TDM games I played afterwards. The game itself is great and my connection has been good.

My reservations so far:

I didn't like the few games of Domination I've played. It's too easy to defend flags, as a solo player I like with MW3 that you could influence Domination games by capping flags, on Black Ops 2 so far it seems impossible to do that if you're on a bad team. I think it's a problem with the spawns but I haven't played enough to say.

My connection has literally been flawless for the few hours i've had
THIS. In MW3, i k!lled sh*t in Domination, capping flags myself. Sometimes regardless of team play. But it Bops2, I feel like its damn near impossible cause someone is always camping their flag. Also, it seems like theres way too many "corridors". By that, theres so many corners where people are hidden. In MW3, I had a 2.0 k/d ratio, running and gunning myself.

Furthermore, as others have stated, this doesn't feel like a COD game. Which is a sense can be good, but I feel like its a mix between bf3/cod.

My fav gun so far is the mtar, Im a level 27, but this gun seems to be the most accurate.
 5 years ago '10        #569
OB2 4 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114

Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 10:14 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #570
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
Im still getting this fu*king error message.. getting pissed
 5 years ago '05        #571
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
The Single Player mode is something serious. Probably the best campaign yet next to COD4 and Black Ops 1
 5 years ago '10        #572
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
wussup yall. my gamertag is kidrobot714. please let me know youre from bx. dont wanna get spammed, :)
 11-14-2012, 10:45 AM         #573
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadNews640 said:
THIS. In MW3, i k!lled sh*t in Domination, capping flags myself. Sometimes regardless of team play. But it Bops2, I feel like its damn near impossible cause someone is always camping their flag. Also, it seems like theres way too many "corridors". By that, theres so many corners where people are hidden. In MW3, I had a 2.0 k/d ratio, running and gunning myself.

Furthermore, as others have stated, this doesn't feel like a COD game. Which is a sense can be good, but I feel like its a mix between bf3/cod.

My fav gun so far is the mtar, Im a level 27, but this gun seems to be the most accurate.
It could just be bad spawns or certain maps, still early days which is why I said i'd give it a month before a real verdict. I jumped back on earlier and in the 3 games I've had I've capped 25 flags(no triple capping) and had a few defends. Using smoke grenades has helped somewhat, but the area of capping for flags on BLOPS2 is so small that people know you're going to be dead on the flag and could easily spam it with grenades

Yemen and Carrier seem to be good maps for domination, but I could have just been put in against a weak team, got stamped on Plaza despite capping 6 flags, the B flag on that map is very difficult to take

That Turbine map and the map where you're on a big yacht are the worst I've come across to date.

Keep getting the "war machine" in my care packages, that thing is a fu*king monster
 5 years ago '04        #574
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 ROFLSTOMP said:
It could just be bad spawns or certain maps, still early days which is why I said i'd give it a month before a real verdict. I jumped back on earlier and in the 3 games I've had I've capped 25 flags(no triple capping) and had a few defends. Using smoke grenades has helped somewhat, but the area of capping for flags on BLOPS2 is so small that people know you're going to be dead on the flag and could easily spam it with grenades

Yemen and Carrier seem to be good maps for domination, but I could have just been put in against a weak team, got stamped on Plaza despite capping 6 flags, the B flag on that map is very difficult to take

That Turbine map and the map where you're on a big yacht are the worst I've come across to date.

Keep getting the "war machine" in my care packages, that thing is a fu*king monster
I went from being ranked 2700 something in capture the flag on MW3 to 60,000 something in domination so its my new fav match type. But until I either rank higher or the game sorts itself out, I'm only gonna play frustrated. Sometimes Ill go like 28-10 with 4 or 5 caps, but others i play like sh*t. Im hoping the scar is dope as usual. I wonder what can be compared to the ACR.
 5 years ago '10        #575
antdamanmos 
space
space
$102 | Props total: 0 0
YO I GOT ON LAST NIGHT PLAYED SOME ZOMBIES AND FELLOFF THE DAMN BUS I WAS LIKE bi*ch U AINT GON STOP
 5 years ago '08        #576
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 Left Hook said:
The Single Player mode is something serious. Probably the best campaign yet next to COD4 and Black Ops 1
IMO, I felt MW3 & 2's Campaigns were top 2. But you're correct. BO2's campaign is absolutely brilliant.
 11-14-2012, 11:10 AM         #577
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdamanmos said:
YO I GOT ON LAST NIGHT PLAYED SOME ZOMBIES AND FELLOFF THE DAMN BUS I WAS LIKE bi*ch U AINT GON STOP
Lmaooo

That sh*t happened to me too, they took those zombie maps to another level with this one
 11-14-2012, 11:18 AM         #578
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadNews640 said:
I went from being ranked 2700 something in capture the flag on MW3 to 60,000 something in domination so its my new fav match type. But until I either rank higher or the game sorts itself out, I'm only gonna play frustrated. Sometimes Ill go like 28-10 with 4 or 5 caps, but others i play like sh*t. Im hoping the scar is dope as usual. I wonder what can be compared to the ACR.
Don't think they'll be any gun as overpowered as the ACR, but I was using the MTAR in bootcamp and it felt good and strong, haven't had chance to compare it with any other a.ssault rifles yet though!
 5 years ago '10        #579
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Don't think they'll be any gun as overpowered as the ACR, but I was using the MTAR in bootcamp and it felt good and strong, haven't had chance to compare it with any other a.ssault rifles yet though!
That gold ACR u can put in major work that that..
 11-14-2012, 11:31 AM         #580
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t keeps freezing my ps3
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy