Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #521
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,759 | Props total: 8707 8707
wait you have to pay tokens to unlock sh*t????
 5 years ago '04        #522
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
People saying hit detection sucks, need to check their recoil and don't say theres 0 recoil because thats not true at all.

theres more recoil than MW3

its not much but its enough to make your shots miss......
 5 years ago '04        #523
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,765 | Props total: 1404 1404
 eightytyson06 said:
wait you have to pay tokens to unlock sh*t????
No as you level up you get tokens then unlock what you want.
 5 years ago '12        #524
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 2141 2141

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #525
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
all yall complaining about not being able to sign on its easy... both times i turned my xbox on the servers were "down" go to your friends list click theatre mode back out of it and your instantly online , it worked both times for me...

what yall know bout midget zombies? Yinz dont spoil it cause i know you seen it that sh*t had me like the first time
 11-13-2012, 09:41 PM         #526
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
........YEAHHHH WHAT UP ITS ME HARD8TIMES DA TROOF OF YOUTUBE, YA FAVORITE COMMENTATORS FAVORITE COMENTATA...ya DIG?
 5 years ago '04        #527
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Nightmare I thought someone k!lled you already. Wake me up when you die.
 5 years ago '06        #528
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 e G o Maniac said:
Nightmare I thought someone k!lled you already. Wake me up when you die.
over videogames? what a chump. if u this mad and ur were born before 2000, u might as well pack it up
 5 years ago '04        #529
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Nah I don't care that much, but you still a Hard8 d!ckrider. And it's no wonder he loves this game so much, it takes no fu*kin skill. Look at him spraying and praying and still mowing n*ggas down
 5 years ago '06        #530
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Nah I don't care that much, but you still a Hard8 d!ckrider. And it's no wonder he loves this game so much, it takes no fu*kin skill. Look at him spraying and praying and still mowing n*ggas down
im just on this internet having a good time is all
 5 years ago '05        #531
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 647 647
damn im down for the day

i was rusty as sh*t considering i hadnt play ne cod for like 2 months

only beefs so far is domination, playing with randoms and its spawn trap heaveen, cant play that sh*t unless you rolling with a squad

and target finder,
 5 years ago '06        #532
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
It's that kind of thinking that makes the video games industry the only one where consumers are constantly asked to be fu*ked in the a.ss, no lube, and without the ability to sue in a class action capacity. Why should we be content when half the fu*kin product doesn't work? I know how difficult server maintenance is but the monkeys at Activision should have predicted that Call of Duty was going to have this many players day 1.
well like u sed, why should activision give a fu*k if ppl gonna buy in droves every year anyway, like madden
 5 years ago '12        #533
genocidecutter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$576 | Props total: 95 95

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #534
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
So..... I played for about 6 hours.....

My initial impression.....

Seems like some of these maps were inspired by MW2 maps (the outdoor joints).... which isn't necessarily a bad thing.....

I'm not fond tho of a couple of maps that seem like extensions of maps from BO1 nor do i like that the Club map is almost identical to RAID (mansion flat) map just decorated differently......

as far as the gameplay.... It feels rigid... a little too rigid almost robotic, the guns are underwhelming so far in general.... Someone else mentioned how k!lling people is at times un-noticable or not very enjoyable.. I get the same vibe.....

Overall the game feels bland, I'm not really fiending to get back on when i turn it off and that's pretty lame if you ask me... Nothing really sticks out or has that wow factor....

Now I don't necessarilly think everyone is expecting to get something groundbreaking at this point. All I expect is for these conglomerates to leave alone everything that works and has been effective and just add/work around that..... I really wish these retards would add dismemberment again or just have more agressive sounding guns.... It's getting to the point where i feel like im shooting dull tasers......

Lastly they're just making everything too easy, you don't really have to work or have much technique to k!ll or play.....

World At World made you work for a k!ll, it was a more engaging game on all levels..... MW2 imo was a super fun game as well... the maps were pretty epic and aside from a few extremes (knifing etc) the game was almost perfect but the overall fun factor was there on just about all scopes......

BO1 or BO2? I can't really call this just yet and I love Treyarch but as of right now..... with not much unlocked, I'm more so gonna keep playing in hopes that as I level up this game gets more exciting.....

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 11-13-2012 at 10:14 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #535
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,334 | Props total: 20067 20067
fu*k this game
 5 years ago '05        #536
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
The servers on the PS3 must be taking a beating, i havent had more than a 3 bar connection all fu*king day

Makes that sh*t unplayable. The 'i see him and shoot and he still k!lls me' effect is magnified ten-fold when thats the case. Beyond frustrating
 5 years ago '06        #537
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25871 25871
add me on 360 yung dilla
 5 years ago '10        #538
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,759 | Props total: 8707 8707
 genocidecutter said:

[pic - click to view]

for the 4th time in the thread same image and im not even a stan but come on brah
 11-14-2012, 01:54 AM         #539
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't even find a game, keep gettin ERROR
this some bullsh*t
 5 years ago '10        #540
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 405 405
I haven't played a cod game in over a year now give or take...I'm not sure if i wanna buy this yet i might rent it from gamefly or some sh*t then buy it on some blackfriday sale....but is it worth it? honestly mw3 i know was sh*t but i liked zombies in bo's 1 but how rejuvinated is this series how is the mechanics and feel of the game changed?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy