The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 165
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
120 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #401
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I had really close to 0 hit detection issues, I thought so far this was the smoothest launch for any COD game, had no server issues maybe one or two lag spikes but that was it.

I am playing on an open nat type, so far so good

I like it better than MW3 no doubt I don't feel like I am dying to as much BS as past CODs.

Who knows maybe I had a good experience, the maps feel open and not a big clusterfu*k like MW3. I think all the maps are straight except turbine and the one that looks like launch but other than that

Sound is great but sound in terms of footsteps and making noise is quiet real quiet, but I am hoping awareness really fixes this.

Hijack (the boat map) is a blast sh*t reminds me of nuketown summit & firing range type maps
 5 years ago '05        #402
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 573 573
mannn I should've taken the day off! Can't wait till it's 6...
 5 years ago '05        #403
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Im goin to get mine when gamestop opensI wasnt tryin to be up all night in line waitin for that sh*t
 11-13-2012, 08:01 AM         #404
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My only negative is knifing, I get right on somebody and we both miss our knife then we're stuck tryna see who gets their gun to draw the quickest
 5 years ago '04        #405
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17381 17381
 ddash said:
.MW2>MW3>BO1>BO2
MW3 was absolute a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #407
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17381 17381
 K1Entertainment said:
I had really close to 0 hit detection issues, I thought so far this was the smoothest launch for any COD game, had no server issues maybe one or two lag spikes but that was it.

I am playing on an open nat type, so far so good

I like it better than MW3 no doubt I don't feel like I am dying to as much BS as past CODs.

Who knows maybe I had a good experience, the maps feel open and not a big clusterfu*k like MW3. I think all the maps are straight except turbine and the one that looks like launch but other than that

Sound is great but sound in terms of footsteps and making noise is quiet real quiet, but I am hoping awareness really fixes this.

Hijack (the boat map) is a blast sh*t reminds me of nuketown summit & firing range type maps

This.....Gameplay is not bad at all MUCH better than MW3 altho its still a twitch shooter and nothing more....after coming from BF3 and playing this my aim is on point . These guns dont move for sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #408
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17381 17381
 Mike Nitty said:
Sound is coming through perfect in my Turtle Beaches

I was a huge fan of the G18 in MW3...That B238 Pistol is crack and I'm addicted already

6 hours breezed through on me glad I got caught up on some work last week...Im going in after I wake up from this power nap.
Seen you on madden last night around midnight you must have been on this bi*ch late.....

I'm shocked as hell i kinda like the game
 5 years ago '10        #409
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
just copped from redbox lets see what this about
 5 years ago '04        #410
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
If they got just one thing right they definitely nailed sniping, it feels great to snipe, feels balanced.

Also I think they nailed it on the scorestreak system, its definitely going to be tough to get the high scorestreaks.
 5 years ago '10        #411
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
someone gives me tips on aiming or something i cant win a gunf!ght for the life of me homie cant stay still

and how is campaign i jumped into muliplayer....overall game is decent off first couple matches
 11-13-2012, 08:58 AM         #412
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man I'm an idiot for not playing more MW3/Black Ops this past weekend. I was stuck on those 2k13 mycareer & a.ssociation modes


there's something about multiplayer that I don't like. can't tell if it's either the insanely fast health-regeneration, the cheap hit-detection..
 5 years ago '04        #413
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17381 17381
 eightytyson06 said:
someone gives me tips on aiming or something i cant win a gunf!ght for the life of me homie cant stay still

and how is campaign i jumped into muliplayer....overall game is decent off first couple matches
aiming is super easy in this....hipfire is your friend
 5 years ago '10        #414
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
man im getting smoked online how yall play this sh*t effectively
 5 years ago '08        #415
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12214 12214
 SmooveDude said:
My only negative is knifing, I get right on somebody and we both miss our knife then we're stuck tryna see who gets their gun to draw the quickest
my only complaint...I'm 1-12 with the melee knifes

 erickonasis said:
Seen you on madden last night around midnight you must have been on this bi*ch late.....

I'm shocked as hell i kinda like the game
Yea I was finishing up a Franchise game smoked dude, I left at 12 like I always do...went to McDonalds on midnight launch like I always do...soon as pull up to order she says no credit cards straight cash homie from the time I ordered to the time I got my food took almost 40 minutes...type of sh*t is that. Wanted to leave but I had planned that meal all damn day.
 5 years ago '06        #416
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 367 367
 eightytyson06 said:
someone gives me tips on aiming or something i cant win a gunf!ght for the life of me homie cant stay still

and how is campaign i jumped into muliplayer....overall game is decent off first couple matches

Swallow your pride and go into Boot Camp, its only ranks ten and under and you dont have to worry about dying,kills and deaths dont count towards your career stats and you can get to know the maps.90% of COD is knowing the map layout and spawns.
 5 years ago '11        #417
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,296 | Props total: 1691 1691
i suck so bad lol 1 k!ll 11 deaths my first match

my main problem is when i see the n*gga try put my aim on him shoot 3 or 4 times nowhere near his body then by the time im on him im dead

and these deaths from behind are a btch im always get snuck up on
 5 years ago '04        #418
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17381 17381
 ricengravy said:
i suck so bad lol 1 k!ll 11 deaths my first match

my main problem is when i see the n*gga try put my aim on him shoot 3 or 4 times nowhere near his body then by the time im on him im dead

and these deaths from behind are a btch im always get snuck up on
learn to use the radar and keep moving thats always been the key in any shooter
 5 years ago '12        #419
genocidecutter 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$576 | Props total: 95 95
So hows everyone enjoying Call of redundacy: Clone Ops 2?
 5 years ago '10        #420
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
alright ill try bootcamp and also do what homie mike nitty said
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
68 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy