The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2012, 01:44 PM         #21
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
Gonna have to test drive this bad boy before i make the purchase...i havent touched MW3 in forever...dunno if im good off the genre or jus the game
Different company develops the black ops games from the MW games
 5 years ago '09        #22
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Call of Duty: Elite Getting Major Updates, Black Ops 2 Features Entirely Free

In a wonderfully surprising move by Activision, those looking to take advantage of Call of Duty: Elite‘s special features with Black Ops 2 won’t have to pay a cent in subscription fees.

When Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 launches on November 13th, gamers will be able to access all of the game’s Elite-centric features, not the least of which include clan and zombies support. For all of the juicy details, check out the announcement trailer below.

As for why Activision opted to make the service free, CEO Eric Hirshberg explained:

We’ve learned a lot in our first year of Call of Duty Elite, and we’re very proud that we over delivered on our commitment of playable content to our premium members.

What we have realized is that several of the Call of Duty Elite services which are currently only available to our premium members for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 are things that would further unite, engage and delight our player community. So we are going to make them free for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

[video - click to view]

Not bad.
 5 years ago '08        #23
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
uav's in care packages = a.sscheeks
 5 years ago '10        #24
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Acid Rap said:
Call of Duty: Elite Getting Major Updates, Black Ops 2 Features Entirely Free

In a wonderfully surprising move by Activision, those looking to take advantage of Call of Duty: Elite‘s special features with Black Ops 2 won’t have to pay a cent in subscription fees.

When Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 launches on November 13th, gamers will be able to access all of the game’s Elite-centric features, not the least of which include clan and zombies support. For all of the juicy details, check out the announcement trailer below.

As for why Activision opted to make the service free, CEO Eric Hirshberg explained:

Not bad.
 5 years ago '07        #25
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 144 144
Anybody copping for Wii u?
 5 years ago '05        #26
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
no ACR?

thats my gun
 5 years ago '04        #27
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
yea the usual crew let me know what its like and i may buy. not really dig'n the halo look but.........
 5 years ago '06        #28
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,882 | Props total: 2718 2718
Anyone know if this will be a Day 1 Digital release?
 5 years ago '09        #29
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,070 | Props total: 1116 1116
This is the year I boycott COD until they bring back last stand perk in multiplayer.
 5 years ago '05        #30
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
 Zaosyn said:
This is the year I boycott COD until they bring back last stand perk in multiplayer.
they not u fat wanna be ray mysterio fu*k i knew u was gonna say something about that gay a.ss noob perk gamestop already broke preorder records your 1 copy wont hurt them too much
 5 years ago '11        #31
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8467 8467
 TattooedMPsz said:
they not u fat wanna be ray mysterio fu*k i knew u was gonna say something about that gay a.ss noob perk gamestop already broke preorder records your 1 copy wont hurt them too much

This little masked pus*y taking Ls all over this site at lightning speed

5 years ago '08        #32
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12237 12237
 astroblack9 said:
Gonna have to test drive this bad boy before i make the purchase...i havent touched MW3 in forever...dunno if im good off the genre or jus the game
Got my sh*t off the other day for the first time in like 4 months bruh....head shots as usual. My rank in S&D was still high as sh*t I was surprised. Dude yelled out on the mic "ChampNewton is pretty good in S&D" I was thinking in my head if he only knew how ill I was before I quit playing

This might be the best COD ever tho...I been doing my research....The Semi or Auto attachment alone is gonna be my sh*t...the laser joint..the wildcard oh sh*t I'm getting geeked. we still gotta month.
 5 years ago '11        #33
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8467 8467
 Mike Nitty said:
Got my sh*t off the other day for the first time in like 4 months bruh....head shots as usual. My rank in S&D was still high as sh*t I was surprised. Dude yelled out on the mic "ChampNewton is pretty good in S&D" I was thinking in my head if he only knew how ill I was before I quit playing

This might be the best COD ever tho...I been doing my research....The Semi or Auto attachment alone is gonna be my sh*t...the laser joint..the wildcard oh sh*t I'm getting geeked. we still gotta month.
We gonna r*pe sh*t on Search

5 years ago '08        #34
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12237 12237
 PotheadFocker said:

[pic - click to view]

Yes we are...the ole bands getting back together
 5 years ago '04        #35
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 PotheadFocker said:

Mike Nitty said:

[pic - click to view]

Yes we are...the ole bands getting back together
Am I invited? ...I know I was the waterboy last time the band got together...but I was a damn good Waterboy
 5 years ago '05        #36
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Da Ill One said:
Am I invited? ...I know I was the waterboy last time the band got together...but I was a damn good Waterboy

n im foolin myself, i already know ima end up copping it..to run wit yall and my boys round the way...fu*k it, lets get it. Time to wreck sh*t one more time
 5 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 astroblack9 said:

n im foolin myself, i already know ima end up copping it..to run wit yall and my boys round the way...fu*k it, lets get it
So you saying I wasn't decent? not as good as you , and champ but I was holding my own most of the time...

and you know you getting the damn game lol...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 10-16-2012 at 08:22 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #38
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
3arc>>>>>sh*tward
 5 years ago '05        #39
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Da Ill One said:
So you saying I wasn't decent? not as good as you , and champ but I was holding my own most of the time...

and you know you getting the damn game lol...
nah, i was laughing at you calling urself a waterboy haha. You were more than decent man..trust. Ive played with some BAAAAAAAAD cats...and thats not the level you were on at all.
 5 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
nah, i was laughing at you calling urself a waterboy haha. You were more than decent man..trust. Ive played with some BAAAAAAAAD cats...and thats not the level you were on at all.
oh ok lol...and thanks for the compliment...

but I was referring to when i play with you, Champ, and Pothead when the four of us rolled together i'd go like 20-5 and you all would be like 40 -1 or some crazy sh*t...lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
68 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
161 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy