Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2012, 12:44 PM         #21
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
Gonna have to test drive this bad boy before i make the purchase...i havent touched MW3 in forever...dunno if im good off the genre or jus the game
Different company develops the black ops games from the MW games
 6 years ago '09        #22
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Call of Duty: Elite Getting Major Updates, Black Ops 2 Features Entirely Free

In a wonderfully surprising move by Activision, those looking to take advantage of Call of Duty: Elite‘s special features with Black Ops 2 won’t have to pay a cent in subscription fees.

When Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 launches on November 13th, gamers will be able to access all of the game’s Elite-centric features, not the least of which include clan and zombies support. For all of the juicy details, check out the announcement trailer below.

As for why Activision opted to make the service free, CEO Eric Hirshberg explained:

We’ve learned a lot in our first year of Call of Duty Elite, and we’re very proud that we over delivered on our commitment of playable content to our premium members.

What we have realized is that several of the Call of Duty Elite services which are currently only available to our premium members for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 are things that would further unite, engage and delight our player community. So we are going to make them free for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

[video - click to view]

Not bad.
 6 years ago '08        #23
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,149 | Props total: 118 118
uav's in care packages = a.sscheeks
 6 years ago '10        #24
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 549 549
 Acid Rap said:
Call of Duty: Elite Getting Major Updates, Black Ops 2 Features Entirely Free

In a wonderfully surprising move by Activision, those looking to take advantage of Call of Duty: Elite‘s special features with Black Ops 2 won’t have to pay a cent in subscription fees.

When Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 launches on November 13th, gamers will be able to access all of the game’s Elite-centric features, not the least of which include clan and zombies support. For all of the juicy details, check out the announcement trailer below.

As for why Activision opted to make the service free, CEO Eric Hirshberg explained:

Not bad.
 6 years ago '07        #25
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,750 | Props total: 166 166
Anybody copping for Wii u?
 6 years ago '05        #26
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
no ACR?

thats my gun
 6 years ago '04        #27
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
space
$20,884 | Props total: 17267 17267
yea the usual crew let me know what its like and i may buy. not really dig'n the halo look but.........
 6 years ago '06        #28
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,254 | Props total: 3820 3820
Anyone know if this will be a Day 1 Digital release?
 6 years ago '09        #29
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,182 | Props total: 1342 1342
This is the year I boycott COD until they bring back last stand perk in multiplayer.
 6 years ago '05        #30
MP 52 heat pts52
space
space
$26,166 | Props total: 9642 9642
 Zaosyn said:
This is the year I boycott COD until they bring back last stand perk in multiplayer.
they not u fat wanna be ray mysterio fu*k i knew u was gonna say something about that gay a.ss noob perk gamestop already broke preorder records your 1 copy wont hurt them too much
 6 years ago '11        #31
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174 OP
space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11105 11105
 TattooedMPsz said:
they not u fat wanna be ray mysterio fu*k i knew u was gonna say something about that gay a.ss noob perk gamestop already broke preorder records your 1 copy wont hurt them too much

This little masked pus*y taking Ls all over this site at lightning speed

6 years ago '08        #32
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,877 | Props total: 15135 15135
 astroblack9 said:
Gonna have to test drive this bad boy before i make the purchase...i havent touched MW3 in forever...dunno if im good off the genre or jus the game
Got my sh*t off the other day for the first time in like 4 months bruh....head shots as usual. My rank in S&D was still high as sh*t I was surprised. Dude yelled out on the mic "ChampNewton is pretty good in S&D" I was thinking in my head if he only knew how ill I was before I quit playing

This might be the best COD ever tho...I been doing my research....The Semi or Auto attachment alone is gonna be my sh*t...the laser joint..the wildcard oh sh*t I'm getting geeked. we still gotta month.
 6 years ago '11        #33
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174 OP
space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11105 11105
 Mike Nitty said:
Got my sh*t off the other day for the first time in like 4 months bruh....head shots as usual. My rank in S&D was still high as sh*t I was surprised. Dude yelled out on the mic "ChampNewton is pretty good in S&D" I was thinking in my head if he only knew how ill I was before I quit playing

This might be the best COD ever tho...I been doing my research....The Semi or Auto attachment alone is gonna be my sh*t...the laser joint..the wildcard oh sh*t I'm getting geeked. we still gotta month.
We gonna r*pe sh*t on Search

6 years ago '08        #34
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,877 | Props total: 15135 15135
 PotheadFocker said:

[pic - click to view]

Yes we are...the ole bands getting back together
 6 years ago '04        #35
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 PotheadFocker said:

Mike Nitty said:

[pic - click to view]

Yes we are...the ole bands getting back together
Am I invited? ...I know I was the waterboy last time the band got together...but I was a damn good Waterboy
 6 years ago '05        #36
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
 Da Ill One said:
Am I invited? ...I know I was the waterboy last time the band got together...but I was a damn good Waterboy

n im foolin myself, i already know ima end up copping it..to run wit yall and my boys round the way...fu*k it, lets get it. Time to wreck sh*t one more time
 6 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 astroblack9 said:

n im foolin myself, i already know ima end up copping it..to run wit yall and my boys round the way...fu*k it, lets get it
So you saying I wasn't decent? not as good as you , and champ but I was holding my own most of the time...

and you know you getting the damn game lol...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 10-16-2012 at 07:22 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #38
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
3arc>>>>>sh*tward
 6 years ago '05        #39
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
 Da Ill One said:
So you saying I wasn't decent? not as good as you , and champ but I was holding my own most of the time...

and you know you getting the damn game lol...
nah, i was laughing at you calling urself a waterboy haha. You were more than decent man..trust. Ive played with some BAAAAAAAAD cats...and thats not the level you were on at all.
 6 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
nah, i was laughing at you calling urself a waterboy haha. You were more than decent man..trust. Ive played with some BAAAAAAAAD cats...and thats not the level you were on at all.
oh ok lol...and thanks for the compliment...

but I was referring to when i play with you, Champ, and Pothead when the four of us rolled together i'd go like 20-5 and you all would be like 40 -1 or some crazy sh*t...lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy