The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #2861
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
That peacekeerper on PS3 I had put the game down for a few weeks but Im baaack
 5 years ago '07        #2862
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
Yo who on 360 right now... got a urge to k!ll Capone3pbs
 5 years ago '09        #2863
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
They need to add the new maps to hardcore on PS3. Core is bullsh*t. I can't stand playing that garbage.
 5 years ago '11        #2864
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8441 8441
I took a long break got sick of COD. Got some delayed taxes hopefully coming in 2-3 months I might spring for the zombies maps, might just save for ps4

Are y'all even running anymore?
 5 years ago '10        #2865
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
Anybody play League play Teamdeathmatch for the Whitekidbox 360?

Need some goons to run with, I'm currently in the gold league pushing Platinum, but nobody to run with and keep getting teamed with fu*k boys who go 3-18 and ruin the game
 5 years ago '07        #2866
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 rek0nize said:
Anybody play League play Teamdeathmatch for the Whitekidbox 360?

Need some goons to run with, I'm currently in the gold league pushing Platinum, but nobody to run with and keep getting teamed with fu*k boys who go 3-18 and ruin the game
Post a vid and if youre good, ill fu*k with you
 5 years ago '09        #2867
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,616 | Props total: 1791 1791
all i play is hardcore... core doesnt have enough damage its bullsh*t
 03-09-2013, 02:32 PM         #2868
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #2869
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1994 1994
So been playing this league thing they have, i know imma beast and all, but they got me rank master 1 I had like 5 messages within minute of me being master 1 kids take this game too serious. Half the time im trolling.

But those new maps... So far they are nice, mirage is dope for all game modes. Peacekeeper a beast of a gun, but for what ever reason it mad inconsistent and alot of the times ppl take massive amount of shot to k!ll with it.
 5 years ago '04        #2870
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 H4T3W1LL! said:
all i play is hardcore... core doesnt have enough damage its bullsh*t
Same here....I cant get with shooting a whole mag at someone only to have them turn the corner on you. Everytime I try to play with some of the homies who play core, I might last 3 matches at best before I dip out and go back to hardcore.

That sh*t is a night and day difference....
 5 years ago '09        #2871
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,616 | Props total: 1791 1791
^yup and btw the peacekeeper is boss on hardcore try it dnorm
 5 years ago '07        #2872
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
How do I get the peaacekeeper?
 03-10-2013, 06:07 PM         #2873
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I am beasting with the Scar H......even with its slow fire rate, it is very powerful but the recoil needs to be in control. Setting it up with supressor and quick draw and went 43-3. So I think this and the MTAR are my go to a.ssault rifles.

They need to nerf the pistols.....those bi*ches are too powerful close range.
 5 years ago '05        #2874
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 Grave said:
How do I get the peaacekeeper?
Its part of the Revolution DLC

Peacekeeper I love it!!!

Last edited by WestbankThugBoy; 03-10-2013 at 06:43 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #2875
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
I bought BO2 as my very first FPS & it's fun as hell. I'm about to prestige 6 (finally). Hopefully by the time prestige master rolls around I have a KD over 1, that'd be pretty embarrassing not to.

One thing I don't understand is how much people love the peacekeeper, sh*ts weak as fu*k to me. I'm very aggressive so I need a gun that has a fast time to k!ll (my gold msmc has 4k k!lls on it) so I can't just do the mid range game with that gun. Long range it takes too many shots, short range you'll get massacred by other SMGs.

I have switched my style up though. I use an AR (AN-94, a few camos away from gold) & a pistol for CQC. The Tac45 is a monster but I tried dual wield with it & was trash
 5 years ago '08        #2876
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 Retro said:
I bought BO2 as my very first FPS & it's fun as hell. I'm about to prestige 6 (finally). Hopefully by the time prestige master rolls around I have a KD over 1, that'd be pretty embarrassing not to.

One thing I don't understand is how much people love the peacekeeper, sh*ts weak as fu*k to me. I'm very aggressive so I need a gun that has a fast time to k!ll (my gold msmc has 4k k!lls on it) so I can't just do the mid range game with that gun. Long range it takes too many shots, short range you'll get massacred by other SMGs.

I have switched my style up though. I use an AR (AN-94, a few camos away from gold) & a pistol for CQC. The Tac45 is a monster but I tried dual wield with it & was trash
Peacekeeper is dope as hell to me. I know what you mean about losing to smg's and long range it takes too many bullets. I found the perfect setups tho.

3 attachements...suppressor, quickdraw and FMJ

or 3 attachments...suppressor, FMJ and Red Dot reg or (with the 3 dots reticule)

Can't use it any other way tho or you get massacred with it.
 5 years ago '05        #2877
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 Mike Nitty said:
Peacekeeper is dope as hell to me. I know what you mean about losing to smg's and long range it takes too many bullets. I found the perfect setups tho.

3 attachements...suppressor, quickdraw and FMJ

or 3 attachments...suppressor, FMJ and Red Dot reg or (with the 3 dots reticule)

Can't use it any other way tho or you get massacred with it.
Doesn't suppressor and FMJ kinda cancel each other out?
 5 years ago '08        #2878
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 WestbankThugBoy said:
Doesn't suppressor and FMJ kinda cancel each other out?
I play a sh*t load of SnD...I speicalize in staying off the radar so suppressor is needed.

I only use FMJ on the Peacekeeper cuz the the gun shoots fast but it doesn't have that umph to it like I needed to have...soon as I added FMJ that joint started putting holes in n*ggas quick as fu*k. I'd still prefer my SWAT over the PK but its still ill to have that gun now.
 5 years ago '07        #2879
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
I play a sh*t load of SnD...I speicalize in staying off the radar so suppressor is needed.

I only use FMJ on the Peacekeeper cuz the the gun shoots fast but it doesn't have that umph to it like I needed to have...soon as I added FMJ that joint started putting holes in n*ggas quick as fu*k. I'd still prefer my SWAT over the PK but its still ill to have that gun now.
but isn't fmj only for object penetration?
 5 years ago '10        #2880
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Rique said:
How does he even have fun doing some silly sh*t like this?
 Trap$tar said:
I do this in a party of 6. sh*t is hilarious. n*ggas get mad and say we suck and have to do that to get k!lls when we can actually play normally and still whoop that a.ss.

That n*gga in the video also went 30-0 in FFA by doing that.
yeah i think he said when the first video came out he just does it for fun, cause he likes when people get pissed off, but he also plays serious when he isnt bored.

the thing is, after you die twice you know the setup why bother fu*king with him, instead sheep go running in and let the dude merk them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy