The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #2501
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
 Infamous2o1x said:
this... only way i can see him dying from"proning" is he is running and diving which is not gonna save you.

proning you will live (just need to crouch really) but diving will leave you in the air getting you k!lled
Crouching/Proning only works if you're on even or lower ground than the betty. I've seen one and walked up stairs heard the "VRRRPPP" of it and crouched, then BAM! Dead. sh*t pisses me the fu*k off. If I crouch, I should be immune to that bull sh*t!!! I can't live if I'm rushing around constantly? I'm getting k!lled by a bouncing betty that doesn't actually even bounce but just makes a really high pitched fart noise and k!lls me? Bull sh*t...
 5 years ago '04        #2502
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 ImAMonster said:
Crouching/Proning only works if you're on even or lower ground than the betty. I've seen one and walked up stairs heard the "VRRRPPP" of it and crouched, then BAM! Dead. sh*t pisses me the fu*k off. If I crouch, I should be immune to that bull sh*t!!! I can't live if I'm rushing around constantly? I'm getting k!lled by a bouncing betty that doesn't actually even bounce but just makes a really high pitched fart noise and k!lls me? Bull sh*t...
Well the thing is if they put it on the stairs, you'll be at the level of the blast when you go up the stairs, so you're going to die regardless. Get flakjacket and you won't have to worry about them ever again.

The stair tactic is the best possible place to put them though.
 5 years ago '09        #2503
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
 famoussasjohn said:
Well the thing is if they put it on the stairs, you'll be at the level of the blast when you go up the stairs, so you're going to die regardless. Get flakjacket and you won't have to worry about them ever again.

The stair tactic is the best possible place to put them though.
Yeah if they're anywhere on stairs, no matter what you do, you're dead. Stupid crap that Treyarch thought was a good idea.
 5 years ago '12        #2504
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Darkdrone said:
Man I can't dodge bouncing bettys....I go prone and I still die. sh*t is overpowered.....
Put on engineer and stop costing your team points. Equip an EMP nade and start racking up k!llstreaks every time you see red sh*t on the map.

Fvck a flack jacket
 5 years ago '04        #2505
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Yeah if they're anywhere on stairs, no matter what you do, you're dead. Stupid crap that Treyarch thought was a good idea.
If the explosion is at your face while you're on the staircase..that would be bullsh*t if you survived that, without flakjacket of course.
 5 years ago '08        #2506
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 m-f said:
Just started playing HC tonight, this is WAY better.
had to play HC to get the last Shotty Diamond...no way was I gonna do that low range shotty on regular Core

Not my first time playing HC just on Blops 2 but that sh*t is dead a.ss fun as sh*t.

WestbankThugBoy said:
HC S&D I freakin love this
Almost done with Diamond Camos on the gun I use so its going down with HC SND
 5 years ago '07        #2507
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Man this sh*t ain't even fair.. I just went HAM for about 2/3 hours non stop.. got my K/D from 1.53/1.56 its so hard to get that up when you have a sh*t load of k!lls..I was clearing almost 25K+ a game, sometimes 40K+ Exp

THis class tho on Nuketown

MTAR - Target Finger/Extra Ammo
No secondary
Hardline/Flak Jacket
Toughness
Tactical Mask
Betty and EMP

Kill Streaks: UAV/Hellstorm/Lightning Strike

Just pure pissing people off.
 5 years ago '05        #2508
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
I wanna know how these fu*k n*ggas gon make a double xp weekend, knowing good and got damn well that their sh*tty a.ss servers cant handle it. sh*t is fu*king disgusting
 5 years ago '12        #2509
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
I wanna know how these fu*k n*ggas gon make a double xp weekend, knowing good and got damn well that their sh*tty a.ss servers cant handle it. sh*t is fu*king disgusting

I'm already getting horrible lag
 5 years ago '04        #2510
space
space
double post on accident.
 5 years ago '12        #2511
space
space
Most Recent Update for BO2:

New Features & Feature Improvements

-Added support for Live Streaming in all Public Match playlists.
-Added League Best from Season 1 to Player Card.
-If you played in multiple series and/or multiple teams then your highest division and rank will be displayed. The League Best will span all seasons. If you finish with a higher division rank in Season 2 then your new League Best will be displayed after Season 2.
-Added a Cumulative Daily Pool instead of a Weekly Pool in League Play. 200 Rank Points are added to a player’s pool every day. Points that are not used are rolled into the next day.
-Added 2 new pages to the Combat Record (the Combat Summary and Medals).
-Implemented sorting of Medals in the After Action Report.
-Lowered HUD threshold for the “low health” overlay to increase player’s awareness of low health.
-Added a “Go to Top” button for the League Leaderboard.

Issues Addressed

-Matchmaking modified to never return games outside of player’s own continent, unless the Connection Type in Search Preferences is set to “Any”.
-Addressed an issue where the UAV would not trigger if called in while aiming down sight.
-Addressed an issue where the Master Demolition challenge did not unlock when the requirements were complete.
-Addressed issue with the headshot sound not playing in final k!llcams and Theater Demos.
-Fixed an issue in League Play where “Career Wins” for a Series were not displayed during placement in the Lobby Career Overview.
-Updated the After Action Report in League Play so that bonus points are not summed with the ladder points in points earned for the match.
-Removed the ability to make dual wield attachment combos in Elite Create a Class and addressed an issue where these classes were appearing as missing in game.
-Corrected mode description message displayed on YouTube when Live Streaming Public Match Core game modes.
-Stocks on SMGs no longer allow a player to move faster while ADS than when moving normally.
-Shotgun crosshairs will no longer turn red if an enemy is out of the shotgun’s maximum damage range.
-Fixed an issue where bullets would not fire straight immediately after aiming down the sight while moving at the same time.
-Improved turret tracking to eliminate false positives when checking line of sight.
-Turrets now have smoother tracking when targeting players.
-Improved bot pathing on multiple maps.
-Current League Info is now getting updated properly in the Player Identity.
-Manual sorting on League Teams removed as the results are now returned correctly.
-Improved the Scoreboard to make friend Playercard information more accessible.
-Addressed multiple UI issues.
-Players can no longer earn credit towards a Prestige Equipment challenge through “friendly” flashbangs, concussions, and shock charges.
-Fixed Select Fire weapons reverting back to their default fire method when using certain Scorestreaks and not calling them in.
-Addressed an exploit where the game allowed access to the Custom Games Settings while believing the game was Public Matchmaking, allowing XP.
-Fixed UI errors when linking Live Stream.
-Score and points are no longer awarded if a player destroys their own turret in Hardcore FFA.
-Improved image alignment when Stereoscopic 3D is enabled.
-Addressed an issue where players were able to plant numerous a.ssault Shields.
-Addressed an issue where the Stealth Helicopter was able to drop below the map in Drone.
-Players are no longer able to get infinite Black Hats by immediately using another Black Hat.
-Addressed an issue where it was possible for a player to equip two a.ssault Shields at the same time.
-Players Spectating a One in the Chamber game no longer earn Survivor Bonus Points.
-A player can no longer earn Medals for multi-kills if they continue to k!ll quickly after dying and re-spawning.
-Various minor map fixes were made across multiple maps.
-Gameplay Balancing

Scorestreaks:

-death Machine: 3 hit k!ll range increased.
-Dragonfire: health increased, gun spread reduced.
-AGR: ground speed increased, reduced machine gun close range damage.
-Warthog: reduced missile delay.
-Lodestar: reduced missile speed and AOE radius.
-Swarm: drone re-spawn delay increased.

Perks:

-Hard Wired: Players with hard wired are now completely unaffected by EMP grenades.

Equipment:

-Trophy System: increased range.

SMGs:

-All + Silencers: reduced range.

Assault Rifles:

-All: reduced idle sway.
-M27: reduced amount of bullets to headshot k!ll at all ranges, increased 4-hit k!ll range.
-Type25: reduced amount of bullets to headshot k!ll at all ranges, slightly reduced maximum hip fire spread.
-SCAR: reduced amount of bullets to headshot k!ll at all ranges, slightly reduced maximum hip fire spread.
-SIG556: penetration increased from medium to large, increased maximum number of bullets to k!ll at long distance and reduced burst delay.
-TAR21: increased 3-hit k!ll range.
-SMR: slight increase to damage so that 2 hit k!lls can still happen with minor penetration, headshot multiplier increased at long distance.
-FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.
-FAL OSW: increased hip spread.

LMGs:

-All: ADS in and out time reduced.

Shotguns:

-SRM1216: slightly increased short range damage.

Pistols:

-Executioner: increased medium range damage.

Last edited by Just BizNis; 01-26-2013 at 08:56 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #2512
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
Can anyone tell me why I only have 8 people in the room when I host?

My connection is real good. 15up and 2 down. And I always hear people compain about lag when I host lmao
 5 years ago '04        #2513
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 362 362
why does it say new on the zombies map
 5 years ago '10        #2514
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
Stopped using the FAL entirely. The first patch made long range battles stupid with select fire.

The second update probably made medium rage engagements stupid.

M27 is probably my daily driver, but the MTAR has my attention right now.
 5 years ago '08        #2515
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
That patch need to drop for the PS3 for I can see what that M27 buff lookin like.

Also I wonder how the FAL gonna be CQB with the increased hip fire spread...I don't use select fire but I do spray from the hip when they close enough and it was a beast CQB.
 5 years ago '12        #2516
space
space
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
That patch need to drop for the PS3 for I can see what that M27 buff lookin like.

Also I wonder how the FAL gonna be CQB with the increased hip fire spread...I don't use select fire but I do spray from the hip when they close enough and it was a beast CQB.
M27 was already the best gun in the game. Haven't picked it up in a while because it's already gold and max prestiged.

The FAL is still nice. No noticeable difference though. (maybe because I only play HC)

The most noticeable thing (for me) has been the server upgrade. Rarely lagging as bad as before.
 5 years ago '05        #2517
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 astroblack9 said:
This... Game fu*king lags trying to find a match.
 5 years ago '12        #2518
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
Just fix the lag comp, that's all I want fu*k everything else, always fell like I'm a second behind n*ggas.
 5 years ago '10        #2519
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 Ez the Don said:
M27 was already the best gun in the game. Haven't picked it up in a while because it's already gold and max prestiged.

The FAL is still nice. No noticeable difference though. (maybe because I only play HC)

The most noticeable thing (for me) has been the server upgrade. Rarely lagging as bad as before.
FAL w Select fire at long range is unusable. It was a laser beam before the first patch. I can't see how anyone would use that over single shots.

Medium range engagements are probably lame now. I'll wait for a YouTube account to see what that sh*t looks like.

I think it's kind of funny.

Two SMG's and 1 AR are king and they're trying to make guns not even fun to play with anymore.
 5 years ago '04        #2520
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
I was averaging almost 32,000 points today while playing headquarters. No way they were only giving me double XP.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy