The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #2441
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4820 4820
I can't seem to do well when I play w/a group of my friends for some reason. I play solo, or w/up to 2 of my buddies and we can do extremely well in either TDM or other objective modes. But as soon as its 4 or more of us, bad things start to happen. BS lag, not enough k!lls going around, or just utter BS happening to us in any of the modes

It's not like we're terrible too, seeing as how the k/d spread is from 1.57-2.21, w/me being the lowest. Anyone else have this problem?
 5 years ago '09        #2442
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10512 10512
 stlcardinals19 said:
I can't seem to do well when I play w/a group of my friends for some reason. I play solo, or w/up to 2 of my buddies and we can do extremely well in either TDM or other objective modes. But as soon as its 4 or more of us, bad things start to happen. BS lag, not enough k!lls going around, or just utter BS happening to us in any of the modes

It's not like we're terrible too, seeing as how the k/d spread is from 1.57-2.21, w/me being the lowest. Anyone else have this problem?
It's most likely matching you with players with high KDR's which are generally campers or people who use the most CHEESIEST of attachments on their guns.
 5 years ago '08        #2443
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
I swear this game getting like MW3 with the dumb a.ss spawn spots. fu*kin respawning me right by the other team.

And these small maps don't make it any better.
 5 years ago '09        #2444
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10512 10512
This game is very inconsistent. Earlier today I had no lag. Was going like 41-10, 39-12, etc. Now I'm barely breaking even, getting k!lled around every corner I turn. People spawning right on top of me. It's weird.
 5 years ago '07        #2445
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140

Was just playing with my boys, I needed 5 more head shots for my Type 25.. We were playing cargo, hardcore t/d.....we needed 3 more k!lls, I needed on more head shot and my one friend was like I hope you don't get it, I was like I'ma get the final k!ll and the last head shot...saw this guy laying down, pulled beside him line up the dome and it was the final k!ll cam.

I gotta upload it. Just the way I embarrassed this dude and called it.
 5 years ago '07        #2446
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Just started playing HC tonight, this is WAY better.
 5 years ago '11        #2447
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 Infamous2o1x said:
what were saying is bragging bout doing good with a target finder is like lebron bragging bout beating a bunch of highschool kids in ball... take that sh*t off ull do just as good but they wont stick out
i was never bragging tho

i just told yall my fav gun... and n*ggas got upset
 5 years ago '12        #2448
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 I'm The Dan said:
I can't play Core anymore. The weapon damage is too weak. I hate shooting some 6 times with a gun and they don't die. Hardcore is fun, but I want more game modes. I'd take Hardpoint as well.

Domination, Hardpoint, Demolition, Headquarters, ect... give me some new modes for Hardcore.
They had a couple more when the game first came out.

HC FFA>>>>>>>>>>>

No idea why, but they removed that sh*t.

Had me like
 5 years ago '12        #2449
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Contagioso said:
Treyarch needs to incorporate new gamemode ideas...

few ideas:

-Ground War Search & Destroy
-GameBattles Gamemode (certain perks/attachments/lethals/tacticals banned, no scorestreaks)
-TEAM TACTICAL!!!! (4v4)
-Multi-Team Tactical (4v4v4)
-Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle only gamemodes

me and my boys came up with a gamemode that was fun as hell. Called "Zero Method", basically it's FFA & everyone starts out with 0 points, first to 10 wins. For every k!ll you get, you get 1 point. For every death you get, you lose 1 point (you can make it possible in the game settings)
TRUST me, this sh*t is fun as hell.

Last idea sounds dope. And GW Search too.

Either way, they needa make all those game modes available for Core available tor HC too.

And give me a Blades only mode. Like sticks and stones but no bows. sh*t would be ill
 5 years ago '12        #2450
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
Saw some dude on my team go 2-28 earlier

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #2451
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 JBAL NY said:

[pic - click to view]

Did the bi*ch n*gga leave right before the match ended?

nothing worse than that sh*t...fu*king disgusts me how some fu*k n*gga can come in a lobby, cause the team to lose by going -20...and then dip before the end. Special place in hell for them muthafu*kas
 5 years ago '10        #2452
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 ImAMonster said:
This game is very inconsistent. Earlier today I had no lag. Was going like 41-10, 39-12, etc. Now I'm barely breaking even, getting k!lled around every corner I turn. People spawning right on top of me. It's weird.
What pisses me off the most is people literally spawning in your back pocket.

Its like do not take time to chill for a second and reload because the game will decide to fu*k you over after k!lling 4+ enemies. The game seems to sense when you are on a streak/doing well and decide to screw you.
 5 years ago '08        #2453
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
Got the golden camo for DSR, getting those bloodthirsty medals is tough but it made me a better sniper

anyone on xbox plays tdm?
 5 years ago '08        #2454
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
 SXL said:
Got the golden camo for DSR, getting those bloodthirsty medals is tough but it made me a better sniper

Ill be working on those tonite....Took me forever to get around to the Sniper Rifles but im knee deep off into em now
 5 years ago '04        #2455
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
 SXL said:
im bout to run later but feel free to add me.. anybody else on xbox can add me too if you wanna run.. my squad been extra busy this past week and im bout to give up on running with these paint eating green guys
 5 years ago '10        #2456
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 SXL said:

Mike Nitty said:
Ill be working on those tonite....Took me forever to get around to the Sniper Rifles but im knee deep off into em now
just started last night out of no where after picking some.dudes rifle up and k!lling 3 of his teammates. i got 2 sniper classes now and i love them... been having fun just fu*king around and still going positive by atleast 10. i cant quicksnipe thoughbut its still fun seeing someone from far and just being able to drop him one shot
 5 years ago '11        #2457
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,320 | Props total: 8447 8447
 Bossalinie said:
im bout to run later but feel free to add me.. anybody else on xbox can add me too if you wanna run.. my squad been extra busy this past week and im bout to give up on running with these paint eating green guys
I swear to god green guys are fu*king mentally handocapped
 01-24-2013, 08:07 PM         #2458
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBAL NY said:

[pic - click to view]

I was in a game playing CTF I think and some dude was like 2-18 and I snapped on him. Told him to take his playstation to Gamestop and proceed to k!ll himself. Left the game almost immediately
 5 years ago '10        #2459
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I know the SVU sposed to have a high rate of fire but damn

n*ggas put laser sight on that hoe and POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW

Or they scope in on you from deep and POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW
 5 years ago '12        #2460
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
 DOOMage said:

I was in a game playing CTF I think and some dude was like 2-18 and I snapped on him. Told him to take his playstation to Gamestop and proceed to k!ll himself. Left the game almost immediately
Ain't nothing worse than a n*gga going 2-20+. I be barking on n*gga too, like get the fu*k out so a better n*gga can join f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy