most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #2421
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,462 | Props total: 4407 4407
I didn't have time to read through this thread, so forgive me if this was brought up.
I just started getting into BLOPS2, so I'm not too familiar with all the issues and bugs it's having.

But has anyone ever experience a scenario like this; you're going about your day, roaming maps, looking for bad guys to shoot, you see an ally, he's an ally because obviously his name is green. A couple of seconds later, his name is now red and he was an enemy the whole time?

This happened to me on two different occasions--one time I had witness that was like "hey, his name was in green, wtf?" I'm like, I thought I was tripping.
 5 years ago '05        #2422
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
addme fellas xfrum5
 5 years ago '09        #2423
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10505 10505
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I didn't have time to read through this thread, so forgive me if this was brought up.
I just started getting into BLOPS2, so I'm not too familiar with all the issues and bugs it's having.

But has anyone ever experience a scenario like this; you're going about your day, roaming maps, looking for bad guys to shoot, you see an ally, he's an ally because obviously his name is green. A couple of seconds later, his name is now red and he was an enemy the whole time?

This happened to me on two different occasions--one time I had witness that was like "hey, his name was in green, wtf?" I'm like, I thought I was tripping.
I've seen name colors change on a split second. See a green name when he turns the corner, then he backtracks and his name is red and he k!lls me. It's ridiculous but I've learned that's just how this game is. I'll be lighting people up. They'll take 5 bullets from an M27 and roam around. I've seen people with the bloody screen eat up 3 bullets from my gun and k!ll me. Their screen will be bloody before I even shoot them, then I pump 3 into them and they're flinching, doing the seizure do but somehow keep perfect aim and k!ll me. That's just call of duty man, get used to those things so you don't rage and fu*k some sh*t up lol
 5 years ago '05        #2424
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Anyone getting bored as p!ss with this game? Maybe it was a bad move to switch to hard core, but there isn't sh*t for game modes to play. I'm bored with k!ll Confirmed. I hate TDM. Never been a fan of Capture the flag. I used to like Search on MW3, but I just can't really get into it anymore because I need to move at all times and everyone camps in search.

I want Domination. I'd take Demolition and Headquarters as well. These were in MW3, so why aren't they in BO2. It's ridiculous. I'm seriously considering shelving this game for awhile and start some Path of Exile tomorrow.
 5 years ago '04        #2425
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 ImAMonster said:
I been murderizing fools with the Kap 40 lol. That ammo count sucks a.ss though. 15 bullets for a gun that shoots like the skorpion? Gotta reload after every k!ll is mandatory. and with akimbos, there's no fast mag. sh*t is k!ller.
just got my gold An 94 and only 8 blood thirstys away from gold on the Kap
 5 years ago '08        #2426
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 I'm The Dan said:
Anyone getting bored as p!ss with this game? Maybe it was a bad move to switch to hard core, but there isn't sh*t for game modes to play. I'm bored with k!ll Confirmed. I hate TDM. Never been a fan of Capture the flag. I used to like Search on MW3, but I just can't really get into it anymore because I need to move at all times and everyone camps in search.

I want Domination. I'd take Demolition and Headquarters as well. These were in MW3, so why aren't they in BO2. It's ridiculous. I'm seriously considering shelving this game for awhile and start some Path of Exile tomorrow.
Hardpoint bro....Hardpoint.
 5 years ago '05        #2427
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
Played with lesean mccoy today.
He invited me to his party.
It was dopeness.

I'll post a picture when i get on tomorrow afternoon.

playing with my favorite running back >
 5 years ago '11        #2428
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I call people like you Target Finder f*ggots
 m-f said:
Most people who use it are wack..

I just started using the MK48 threw on the Target Finder and Stock..

It's cheap as fu*k.. but everyones doing it so why not?!
 Infamous2o1x said:
target finder is a handicap for scrubs...

anyway demo> i be getting 70+ k!lls on that sh*t

But im getting them k!lls tho...

Its only on my m27...

I play more zombies than multiplayer tho im just at 51 right now had the game since the day its been out...
 5 years ago '05        #2429
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Hardpoint bro....Hardpoint.
I can't play Core anymore. The weapon damage is too weak. I hate shooting some 6 times with a gun and they don't die. Hardcore is fun, but I want more game modes. I'd take Hardpoint as well.

Domination, Hardpoint, Demolition, Headquarters, ect... give me some new modes for Hardcore.
 5 years ago '10        #2430
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 i'm the dan said:
i can't play core anymore. The weapon damage is too weak. I hate shooting some 6 times with a gun and they don't die. Hardcore is fun, but i want more game modes. I'd take hardpoint as well.

domination, hardpoint, demolition, headquarters, ect... Give me some new modes for hardcore.
this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #2431
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 I'm The Dan said:
I can't play Core anymore. The weapon damage is too weak. I hate shooting some 6 times with a gun and they don't die. Hardcore is fun, but I want more game modes. I'd take Hardpoint as well.

Domination, Hardpoint, Demolition, Headquarters, ect... give me some new modes for Hardcore.
This. All of this!
 5 years ago '12        #2432
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 astroblack9 said:
Finally got them diamonds for the SMG

That scorpion was a bi*ch, but man...with FMJ n long barrel/suppresor...sh*t does work

That n PDW are my go to guns.
Got them diamonds last night on the smg's too

The scorpion was the worst tryna get the gold for but that PDW with long barrel/fore grip/FMJ
 5 years ago '10        #2433
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 I k!ll TREES said:
But im getting them k!lls tho...

Its only on my m27...

I play more zombies than multiplayer tho im just at 51 right now had the game since the day its been out...
what were saying is bragging bout doing good with a target finder is like lebron bragging bout beating a bunch of highschool kids in ball... take that sh*t off ull do just as good but they wont stick out
 01-23-2013, 07:29 AM         #2434
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Treyarch needs to incorporate new gamemode ideas...

few ideas:

-Ground War Search & Destroy
-GameBattles Gamemode (certain perks/attachments/lethals/tacticals banned, no scorestreaks)
-TEAM TACTICAL!!!! (4v4)
-Multi-Team Tactical (4v4v4)
-Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle only gamemodes

me and my boys came up with a gamemode that was fun as hell. Called "Zero Method", basically it's FFA & everyone starts out with 0 points, first to 10 wins. For every k!ll you get, you get 1 point. For every death you get, you lose 1 point (you can make it possible in the game settings)
TRUST me, this sh*t is fun as hell.
 01-23-2013, 07:35 AM         #2435
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another one:

Multi-Team Protect the bomb:

Three teams of 3. Three rounds.

Each round, two teams spawn on one side of the map across from eachother. The third team spawns on the other side of the map, in front of a bomb with a 3:00 timer. That is their bomb and they must protect it from being defused from one of the other teams. For each defensive k!ll, their team gets 20 points. If a person defuses the bomb, their respective team gets 500 points. Each round, each team gets a turn at defending. If two teams tie, they both get a bomb with the timer set at 1:30 and they have to protect. If neither defuse in team, the team that didn't tie wins. If three teams tie, then one final round is played & the team with the most k!lls defends.

I was thinking about this last night lol i'm gonna try to see if I can make a custom game. But I sent the idea to Treyarch & Infinity Ward, I want my racks if they accept it. I think it'll be a hit
 01-23-2013, 07:37 AM         #2436
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fu*ken hate when I get put on a sh*tty team in domination where half my team is aimlessly running around as far away from the flags as possible. Hell I know one dude who was camping in the same spot the entire game....sh*t. We got k!lled because I was getting flanked and bombarded by concussion grenade and shock chargers. I still had a 2.5 k/d but that game was horrible......the other team called dogs, swarms and aimed warthogs everywhere.

fu*k dumbass teammates.
 5 years ago '05        #2437
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Darkdrone said:
i fu*ken hate when I get put on a sh*tty team in domination where half my team is aimlessly running around as far away from the flags as possible. Hell I know one dude who was camping in the same spot the entire game....sh*t. We got k!lled because I was getting flanked and bombarded by concussion grenade and shock chargers. I still had a 2.5 k/d but that game was horrible......the other team called dogs, swarms and aimed warthogs everywhere.

fu*k dumbass teammates.
I feel you on this, but at the same time you have to blame treyarch for the diamond Camo's.

Ive had the game since jump but barely got camos cuz i got bored...but i only play TDM cuz i refuse to k!ll wh0ore and be a loser. sh*t similar to dropping 50 in a hoop game and getting smacked...its like what for in my eyes

all the young fu*ks who play the game only worried bout figuring out the cheapest ways to play and worrying bout the scoreboard. I wont run objective unless im with a full squad
 01-23-2013, 02:39 PM         #2438
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
I feel you on this, but at the same time you have to blame treyarch for the diamond Camo's.

Ive had the game since jump but barely got camos cuz i got bored...but i only play TDM cuz i refuse to k!ll wh0ore and be a loser. sh*t similar to dropping 50 in a hoop game and getting smacked...its like what for in my eyes

all the young fu*ks who play the game only worried bout figuring out the cheapest ways to play and worrying bout the scoreboard. I wont run objective unless im with a full squad
Don't forget boosting where even if your team looks pretty powerful, they could all suck because they cheat.

I don't get why people camp or just aim for k!lls in objective gameplay? Don't they know they will get rewarded more faster if they play the objectives? I got VSAT and warthogs twice in match because I was defending my flag to the core.

Smh and I can't stand joining a game that is already finished or completely one sided.

Ya bro I def need a full party team to stand a chance in winning.
 5 years ago '09        #2439
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10505 10505
Few screenshots I got here just to show y'all the caliber of people that have been on my team the past 5-6 games (It's all the same, just didn't screenshot every one)

This little group here decided they were going to camp on Turbine...Still don't see why people hate it...I boss on this map with a silenced MTAR lol.

[pic - click to view]

These next two show just how BAD the team mates I've had have been.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This next one is just absolutely HORRIBLE. A combined 3-34 in regular team deathmatch. 3-34

[pic - click to view]

How do you suck that bad man? I would just quit playing the game if I sucked that bad...

edit: yes I pick up tags. that 37-17 match I couldn't. It was on hijacked and every time I'd go on a little streak I'd get shot in the back before I could pick up the tags or my team mates would pick up my tags (Still think that should count towards the confirmed amount...)

Last edited by ImAMonster; 01-23-2013 at 03:20 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #2440
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
i feel your pain^ the randoms on this game are completely hopeless
yesterday i played 3 matches in a lobby where this dude got one k!ll total in 3 games.. one fu*king k!ll
he went something like 1-45.. you can bet your life he was on my squad every game and then before the next game started it put him back on my team.. had to shut it down for the day after that

i cant play this game solo no more
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago