The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 170
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #2381
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
Yes it is
 WiLL said:
Wish they had a rear view mirror as an attachment or somesh*t, cus my teammates never watch my back I be tryin to capture a headquarter facing one way and the rest of the team decides to face the same fu*kin way sh*t is frustrating..
 5 years ago '07        #2382
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 WiLL said:
Wish they had a rear view mirror as an attachment or somesh*t, cus my teammates never watch my back I be tryin to capture a headquarter facing one way and the rest of the team decides to face the same fu*kin way sh*t is frustrating..
My Salvi homie, if they facing the same way you are, turn around my boy.

J/p... u mexican as fu*k i seen your face, tienes cara de nopal. You alreayd know if i was down with this game id have ur back
 5 years ago '09        #2383
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 Grave said:
My Salvi homie, if they facing the same way you are, turn around my boy.

J/p... u mexican as fu*k i seen your face, tienes cara de nopal. You alreayd know if i was down with this game id have ur back
hell naw..

Man, I've been playin this sh*t with no team for about 2 months now. The only time I get wins is in free for all and the spawns on that sh*t are terrible. Im about done with this game.
 5 years ago '08        #2384
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
haven't posted in this thread in a while what's good my dudes


Guns Im feeling at the moment

Swat-556
M27
Kap 40
LSat + rapid fire + silencer + quick draw
 5 years ago '05        #2385
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 573 573
Man why do so many people fu*king suck on BO2??? I just played 5 team deathmatchs in which me and my boy both had a KD of 2+ with like 15-20 k!lls each and we still got the L everytime. Worst thing is, the dudes who sucked left at the end of the games and they brought some more for the next game. I swear, everytime we're 2, we get these fu*kos. Gotta be at least 3 to run a game if you want to win, or when I play solo I gotta go mercenary. It wasn't that bad in previous COD games.

I'm thinking of bringing that sh*t back, something I didn't even do with MW3...
 5 years ago '05        #2386
djesber 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 7 7
 bigpinero said:
Man why do so many people fu*king suck on BO2??? I just played 5 team deathmatchs in which me and my boy both had a KD of 2+ with like 15-20 k!lls each and we still got the L everytime. Worst thing is, the dudes who sucked left at the end of the games and they brought some more for the next game. I swear, everytime we're 2, we get these fu*kos. Gotta be at least 3 to run a game if you want to win, or when I play solo I gotta go mercenary. It wasn't that bad in previous COD games.

I'm thinking of bringing that sh*t back, something I didn't even do with MW3...
if theres only 2 of you just play multi-team
 5 years ago '08        #2387
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
I just found the biggest troll Primary my dudes holy sh*t

KSG + Suprressor + Quickdraw + Millimeter Scanner

Use your own perks lethal's and tacticals

...found this sh*t on the low just fu*king around. Never used either a suppressor or the scanner on a shotgun before so I said lemme check it out....First match I went 27-3 I hated the fu*king KSG...lucky match I chalked it up too so I fu*ked around with it for an hour...straight ownage.

It was so nasty I had to draw up a Search Class for it...the scanner adds all type of range on this bi*ch ...first Search Match 9-1, 3 Game Winning KC's


Last edited by EMER1TUS; 01-20-2013 at 02:11 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #2388
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 Mike Nitty said:
I just found the biggest troll Primary my dudes holy sh*t

KSG + Suprressor + Quickdraw + Millimeter Scanner

Use your own perks lethal's and tacticals

...found this sh*t on the low just fu*king around. Never used either a suppressor or the scanner on a shotgun before so I said lemme check it out....First match I went 27-3 I hated the fu*king KSG...lucky match I chalked it up too so I fu*ked around with it for an hour...straight ownage.

It was so nasty I had to draw up a Search Class for it...the scanner adds all type of range on this bi*ch ...first Search Match 9-1, 3 Game Winning KC's
I'll give this a try lol.
 5 years ago '08        #2389
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
 Peter Griffin said:
I'll give this a try lol.
bruh just listening to the audio from them watching the k!ll cam is worth it alone

boys be running full speed and outta nowhere they get hit with a silent shotgun from 15-20 feet straight dome shot never thought a suppressed shotty could be that lethal
 5 years ago '05        #2390
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
Damn why is it so much work to get my gun gold?? Man this sh*t ain't for me....I don't even wanna know what I got to do to get diamond
 01-21-2013, 12:21 AM         #2391
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I wish somebody would trade nba2k13 for this I honestly hate this game at this point
 5 years ago '04        #2392
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Mike Nitty said:
I just found the biggest troll Primary my dudes holy sh*t

KSG + Suprressor + Quickdraw + Millimeter Scanner

Use your own perks lethal's and tacticals

...found this sh*t on the low just fu*king around. Never used either a suppressor or the scanner on a shotgun before so I said lemme check it out....First match I went 27-3 I hated the fu*king KSG...lucky match I chalked it up too so I fu*ked around with it for an hour...straight ownage.

It was so nasty I had to draw up a Search Class for it...the scanner adds all type of range on this bi*ch ...first Search Match 9-1, 3 Game Winning KC's
That KSG is fu*king awesome. I was on Hijacked up in the window overlooking the area where the helicopter was on HQ, I headshot some dude near the passage way under the helipad. I went 59-24 with 7 caps.
 5 years ago '09        #2393
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
Gawd i love that mtar boyy
 5 years ago '08        #2394
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
How tf I went 45-7 the first game I used Akimbo KAPs lol.

Them things crazy bruh...Had a n*gga looking overpowered.

And I took the Select fire off the FAL n put quickdraw n fast mags on it.

When your trigger finger on point>>>>
 01-21-2013, 09:14 AM         #2395
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Playing demolition on solo could possibly take years off of someone's life
 5 years ago '04        #2396
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 brazidee said:
Playing demolition on solo could possibly take years off of someone's life
playing any objective game solo can, i wont even play demolition when it comes out, i back out and hope for k!ll confirmed
 5 years ago '12        #2397
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Just hopped off after a few games.

I have a feeling my opinion of this game would be a lot different if my connection wasn't so sh*tty all the time.

Going 20-30 & 10 on a consistent basis with 2 bars

If only it was full green all the time
 5 years ago '08        #2398
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4843 4843
So the M27 is damn death laser. Absolutely no recoil, and w/fast mags + a reflex, It's ridiculous. My lord, I've never gone on a streak of 40+ k!lls like I just did.
 5 years ago '11        #2399
mhurricane266 
space
avatar space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 stlcardinals19 said:
So the M27 is damn death laser. Absolutely no recoil, and w/fast mags + a reflex, It's ridiculous. My lord, I've never gone on a streak of 40+ k!lls like I just did.
I hated it at first, it seemed too weak to me but then I started unlocking attachments and it started getting beastly. All you have to do is stay on target and they are going down! I prestiged so I'm working my way back to it now. By far has been my favorite weapon.
 5 years ago '10        #2400
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
My favorite gun has to be that MK48 Silenced with Quickdraw ()

Or the MTAR with fast mags
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy