The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #2361
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
This game is so broken.

Been sh*tty all week.

Bout done with it.Without a doubt the worst COD ever made.
 5 years ago '09        #2362
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,405 | Props total: 10529 10529
That LSAT is the business. Grip + FMJ
 01-17-2013, 07:47 AM         #2363
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ez the Don said:
You guys didn't like MW3?
I returned that sh*t after like 3 weeks FPS as a whole started to bore me but I can fu*ks with this one.
 5 years ago '04        #2364
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2010 2010
 WalmartRollback said:
I will say this, Treyarch is a fu*king joke that half-assed this game and then threw the COD name on it because they knew it would sale regardless. I hope Activision takes the game away from them because they totally fu*ked up.

What sense does it make to create small maps, yet, give the ability to those with fast runner classes to clear the map in literally a couple seconds? Common fu*king sense should tell them that spawning would be a problem with people running around this motherfu*ker back and forth within a couple seconds. Next, is the constant "migrating host" screen. This happens about 2 or 3 times a game it seems like. Then you run into the problems of keeping a party together because the game decides that it wants to drop everyone out of the game. In my opinion, this game has been a disaster of issues. They have tuned it to be way too arcad-ish in order for anyone, at any skill level, can pick it up and play.

Furthermore, I hate goddamn green guys (if you are always in party chat, then you understand what I mean). They are the worst when it comes to gameplay. They will not sit the fu*k down even if they are going 5-17 and continuously rushing or fu*king the spawns up. Makes you want to slap the controller out of their hands and fu*k their mother in the mouth!

Before you scrubs chime in going on about me being mad because I suck...look me up motherfu*ker (K/D is in the 2.0+ and W/L is 3.0+)

GT: AngryXboxBully
Typically only hardcore TDM

Anyway, when is BF4 dropping!? OK, yes I'm a bit angry. fu*k you.
 5 years ago '11        #2365
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 ImAMonster said:
That LSAT is the business. Grip + FMJ
MK48>>>> The LMGs go so fu*king hard it's crazy esp with lightweight, bust off like 75 high powered rounds and still have 25 in the mag
 5 years ago '10        #2366
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 D. Norman said:
totally
 5 years ago '08        #2367
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
I see why they don't have public betas for these games now. If they did these sh*ts would never make the yearly release schedule this hipfire sh*t is out of control. n*ggas dont even ads anymore. Dude laser sight hipfired me with a select fired M8A1 from the c side entrance to B dom on Turbine and I was standing under the bridge by C dom. That sh*t was hilarious.
 5 years ago '10        #2368
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 620 620
AK_KILLA_CALI that fal with automatic. I'm screaming out EAZZZZYYY!. MP7 grip fmj n extended clip. Its over
 5 years ago '09        #2369
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,405 | Props total: 10529 10529
This is my main class:

MP7 w/ Quickdraw and Fast Mags (Edit: Not Quickdraw, Was using Stock, switch Fast Mags for Quickdraw)
Lightweight + Ghost
Toughness
Extreme Conditioning + Dexterity
Perk 1 + Perk 2 Wildcards

Absolutely Wide open 100% of the time. I figure instead of playing it slow, Should probably just play fast and run right down their throats. Won't have time to react lol. Pure all out rushing class.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 01-17-2013 at 04:16 PM..
 01-17-2013, 02:20 PM         #2370
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these are my two go-to classes

1. (for smaller maps, close-quarter gunf!ghts)

MSMC w/ Extended Mag, Grip, Quickdraw
Ghost
Toughness
Engineer

Wildcard = Attachments

(if you're playing Domination, use a Semtex since those are easier to aim towards landing accurately on A/B/C. Frag if you're playing Headquarters/Demolition/Hardpoint. If you're just playing TDM or FFA, equip a pistol instead of a Lethal.)

i use Engineer instead of Dexterity because Quickdraw pretty much cancels out the waiting time. Trust me, this class has gotten me 30+ k!llstreaks. I've taken out entire teams with one clip. DO NOT SLEEP!!!

2. (use for bigger maps, maps with headglitches and alot of open space where enemies will be running)

SWAT w/ Reflex Sight (Dot reticle preferable) & Select Fire
Five-Seven
Flak Jacket
Toughness
Dexterity
Frag Grenade
Two Concussions

this class is dope because it basically gives you two guns in one. The SWAT is a one-burst k!ll if you accurate hit the enemy with the entire burst. Great for cover fire or setting up shop in a nice open field. If you need to run from place to place, switch it to Full-Auto. This gun with Full-Auto is INSANE and you won't have any problems. We use Dexterity because when you're on the run, you gotta be able to quickly hit your target. Since you're not as mobile as the SMG class, you won't be able to avoid explosives as easily, so use Flak Jacket to help you tolerate them.
 5 years ago '12        #2371
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Ballista
-ACOG
B23R

Ghost
ColdBlooded/Scavenger
Engineer
Betty
Tac Insert to make sure you always spawing in a prime spot
 5 years ago '05        #2372
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 ImAMonster said:
This is my main class:

MP7 w/ Quickdraw and Fast Mags (Edit: Not Quickdraw, Was using Stock, switch Fast Mags for Quickdraw)
Lightweight + Ghost
Toughness
Extreme Conditioning + Dexterity
Perk 1 + Perk 2 Wildcards

Absolutely Wide open 100% of the time. I figure instead of playing it slow, Should probably just play fast and run right down their throats. Won't have time to react lol. Pure all out rushing class.
I was playing around with a class like this before. It's my 'tag chaser' class for k!ll Confirmed. I use the PDW instead because it comes with a built in extended mag. I was using stock a lot, but I found I can still do well without it on SMGs.
 5 years ago '08        #2373
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
fu*k SMGs.

But in other news...only got the SCAR-H and the AN94 left.

Already got 40 headshots on the Scar in a hour.
 5 years ago '12        #2374
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
The random a.ss spawning in this game
 5 years ago '10        #2375
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
2 deadly classes for me are PDW silenced tac insert , tac mask, flak and hardline with tough and scavenger

PDW laser/sd flak,tough,scav,tac mask claymore and tac insert

went 68-13 and 72-11 back to back games last night
 5 years ago '10        #2376
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
Select fire on the SWAT is nice, but not as nice as I thought it would be.

It's a waste of a slot IMO. It takes more than 3 shots to k!ll when fully auto beyond 7 feet. The recoil is manageable, but for a gun that's accurate with spraying power, I'd probably just use the Type 25. Save yourself the attachments.
 5 years ago '04        #2377
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1510 1510
im loving this new camping sh*t im lookin for sum folsk who wana squad up at nght on xbox

add me turftalk510
 5 years ago '05        #2378
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Yo who's nice in this game, looking to party up with straight goons this afternoon....on ps3, about to cop a headset.
 5 years ago '05        #2379
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
All about that tag chaser class man. I just had a 7k game on HC KC. 43-11 with 45 confirms.

other team was hating me... I was running UAV-HK-CUAV. I was tossing HK every few seconds.
 5 years ago '09        #2380
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Wish they had a rear view mirror as an attachment or somesh*t, cus my teammates never watch my back I be tryin to capture a headquarter facing one way and the rest of the team decides to face the same fu*kin way sh*t is frustrating..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago