The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #2321
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
If you compare MW3's maps to BLOPS 2, you'll see how unfriendly the maps are for AR's.

I think a big and fair complaint about MW3, was that the maps were not good for SMG combat. About 2-3 of the maps great for SMG's, the rest not so much.

In MW3 the outsides of every map are wide open, with few entryways for anyone trying to flank. In BLOPS 2, every position on the map can be flanked from multiple areas. There are more tight corners and crowded sight lines in this CoD game than probably the entire Modern Warfare series combined.

There is not a single bad map for an SMG at all in this game, where there were plenty in the MW series except for the first (The MP5 had AR range).

Also the spawning is becoming fairly predictable in BLOPS 2. If one half of your team has rushed to the opposite spawn, and you haven't, then your enemies will spawn behind you. They're really trying to make the game anti-camp. So if you can't keep with your team's position, then you're probably going to be that odd man out in TDM.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 01-15-2013 at 06:13 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #2322
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 17859 17859
i dont agree with anything Ez said,are we playing the same game?

SMG's dominate this game,if i catch someone in a CQB area and they have an a.ssault rifle its over for them....sh*t even out in the open i dominate AR's with my SMG.

and Slums, Hijacked and Raid are 3 of the better maps in the game and thats not saying much.
 5 years ago '12        #2323
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
I think we're misunderstanding each other. Our definitions of CQC are different.

I didn't say SMGs aren't good for these maps. They're the 2nd to only the ARs imo.

What I mean when I say CQC is confined spaces where shotguns are the best weapon of choice.

SMGs are good in this game, but ARs are the most versatile. The M27 with stock can do well in any situation. Even the hip fire is accurate when turning a corner. Plus the damage output of most ARs outguns most SMGs.
 5 years ago '12        #2324
space
space
On a side note, anyone having this problem with elite?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #2325
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4785 4785
 Hovi Bryant said:
If you compare MW3's maps to BLOPS 2, you'll see how unfriendly the maps are for AR's.

I think a big and fair complaint about MW3, was that the maps were not good for SMG combat. About 2-3 of the maps great for SMG's, the rest not so much.

In MW3 the outsides of every map are wide open, with few entryways for anyone trying to flank. In BLOPS 2, every position on the map can be flanked from multiple areas. There are more tight corners and crowded sight lines in this CoD game than probably the entire Modern Warfare series combined.

There is not a single bad map for an SMG at all in this game, where there were plenty in the MW series except for the first (The MP5 had AR range).

Also the spawning is becoming fairly predictable in BLOPS 2. If one half of your team has rushed to the opposite spawn, and you haven't, then your enemies will spawn behind you. They're really trying to make the game anti-camp. So if you can't keep with your team's position, then you're probably going to be that odd man out in TDM.
Something that has messed me up completely, has been the removal of Marathon Pro/Unlimted Sprint. Would always rock that, and I was able to reach choke points and spawns much faster than my teammates. Now, it's sometimes me playing catch-up, and I miss out on a decent amount of the action, and when tha happens they start spawning behind me and shoot me in the back
 5 years ago '07        #2326
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 Ez the Don said:
I think we're misunderstanding each other. Our definitions of CQC are different.

I didn't say SMGs aren't good for these maps. They're the 2nd to only the ARs imo.

What I mean when I say CQC is confined spaces where shotguns are the best weapon of choice.

SMGs are good in this game, but ARs are the most versatile. The M27 with stock can do well in any situation. Even the hip fire is accurate when turning a corner. Plus the damage output of most ARs outguns most SMGs.

SMG's and more specifically the PDW run this game

and the 2nd bolded part, you gotta be fu*kin kidding me

if it's short-medium range and its your AR vs their SMG, they will win that sh*t 9/10
 5 years ago '12        #2327
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:

SMG's and more specifically the PDW run this game

and the 2nd bolded part, you gotta be fu*kin kidding me

if it's short-medium range and its your AR vs their SMG, they will win that sh*t 9/10

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #2328
space
space
guarantee that more people will agree with me than you homie

this game is ridiculous when it comes to smg's and machine gun pistols
 5 years ago '12        #2329
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
guarantee that more people will agree with me than you homie

this game is ridiculous when it comes to smg's and machine gun pistols
Most people on this planet believe in an old man that watches and controls everything from his sky palace.

Don't mean sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #2330
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
Most people on this planet believe in an old man that watches and controls everything from his sky palace.

Don't mean sh*t

now tell me...wtf did that have ANYTHING to do with what we were talking about?

this game caters to hipfiring pussies, and I'll say that til the end of time
 5 years ago '12        #2331
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:

now tell me...wtf did that have ANYTHING to do with what we were talking about?

this game caters to hipfiring pussies, and I'll say that til the end of time
Lmao. I'm fkn with you fam. But in truth it's the same argument you're making: That because most people believe something, it's therefore true.

But I'll forever smash with ARs. And with stock, most SMGs only really have a chance if they get the SUPER drop on you.

I only play hardcore btw, so I have no idea how it is on regulare
 5 years ago '07        #2332
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
Lmao. I'm fkn with you fam. But in truth it's the same argument you're making: That because most people believe something, it's therefore true.

But I'll forever smash with ARs. And with stock, most SMGs only really have a chance if they get the SUPER drop on you.

I only play hardcore btw, so I have no idea how it is on regulare
I play both, and I honestly notice no difference in how guns react
 5 years ago '09        #2333
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,389 | Props total: 10492 10492
Y'all really use SMG's? I only have SMG classes cause I was working on my Gold Camos since there's less SMG's than AR's. I love AR's and I'm RARELY losing gun f!ghts if there's no lag. I don't lose because of lack of fire power. I'll beast with every fully automatic AR and semi auto AR with SF. I love em. They pack way more punch than SMG's do and being I'm pretty accurate, my ADS > any SMG hipfire bull sh*t I run into.
 5 years ago '12        #2334
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Y'all really use SMG's? I only have SMG classes cause I was working on my Gold Camos since there's less SMG's than AR's. I love AR's and I'm RARELY losing gun f!ghts if there's no lag. I don't lose because of lack of fire power. I'll beast with every fully automatic AR and semi auto AR with SF. I love em. They pack way more punch than SMG's do and being I'm pretty accurate, my ADS > any SMG hipfire bull sh*t I run into.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #2335
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
I have 1 SMG class, and I only use that when all I see or get k!lled by is an smg
 5 years ago '08        #2336
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23305 23305
 ImAMonster said:
ARs slow me down too much when ads.
 5 years ago '12        #2337
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
On a side note, anyone having this problem with elite?

[pic - click to view]

Bumpy Johnson
 5 years ago '09        #2338
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,389 | Props total: 10492 10492
 Ez the Don said:
Bumpy Johnson
Don't really use elite but I've been having problems in Lobbies where everyone will have 1 bar and sh*t. This game got a lot of problems fam. Not sure if the elite problem is a BO2 elite problem though.
 5 years ago '09        #2339
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192

[pic - click to view]

Hate dudes like this, how the fu*k do you have twice as many k!lls as me and come in 2nd place?
dude went 107-2 , I went 50-13 and ended I up on top. He thought he was the sh*t cus he got all them k!lls
 5 years ago '12        #2340
space
space
 WiLL said:

[pic - click to view]

Hate dudes like this, how the fu*k do you have twice as many k!lls as me and come in 2nd place?
dude went 107-2 , I went 50-13 and ended I up on top. He thought he was the sh*t cus he got all them k!lls
Did anything special happen when he hit the 30 k!llstreak mark? never seen anyone do it while I was playing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago