The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #2301
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10534 10534
 Infamous2o1x said:
If its "his" gun why didnt he out gun you i would of trolled the hell out of that kid

You should send him a message a few days later asking him if he figured out how to use the gun properly yet
I might do that. sh*t'll be mad funny.
 5 years ago '08        #2302
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837
Man, what happened to trusting your iron sights/reflex? Every person that's really given me problems is rocking a damn target finder

I don't mind using it as training wheels, as I used it for that purpose, but soon I went right back to using my iron sights for all my a.ssault Rifles except for my SMR and FAL which have on reflex sight. But now that this game's been out for awhile and people have leveled up their guns, nearly everyone is rocking this cheap a.ss attachment yo. The Scavenger perk is a God-send for me, I don't want to sacrifice my equipment(I already use the 3 attachment perk for Grip, Fast Mags, and Laser) so I can rock cold-blooded w/another wildcard(Perk 2 Greed). Why, oh why did they put this in the game?!?!?!?!
 5 years ago '09        #2303
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10534 10534
 Heat in 5 said:
Im still thinkin MW3 maps are better, maybe I need to play a lil longer
Nah they are. These map designs are straight terrible. I really like Turbine cause it's a bigger map. Enemies aren't spawning behind you 24/7. That and Cargo are both pretty nice.
 5 years ago '07        #2304
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,663 | Props total: 17910 17910
na mw3 and bo2 have the worst maps ive ever seen in a FPS.

 ImAMonster said:
Nah they are. These map designs are straight terrible. I really like Turbine cause it's a bigger map. Enemies aren't spawning behind you 24/7. That and Cargo are both pretty nice.
you just named the 2 of the 3 worst maps in the game
 5 years ago '09        #2305
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10534 10534
 Flawless Image said:
na mw3 and bo2 have the worst maps ive ever seen in a FPS.



you just named the 2 of the 3 worst maps in the game
Why does Turbine suck? Cause of snipers? I don't have a problem with them. Cargo is probably my favorite map outside of Slums. What would be the 3rd worst map in the game? Plaza?
 5 years ago '05        #2306
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 ImAMonster said:
Why does Turbine suck? Cause of snipers? I don't have a problem with them. Cargo is probably my favorite map outside of Slums. What would be the 3rd worst map in the game? Plaza?
Aftermath or Drone.
 5 years ago '04        #2307
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 ImAMonster said:
Why does Turbine suck? Cause of snipers? I don't have a problem with them. Cargo is probably my favorite map outside of Slums. What would be the 3rd worst map in the game? Plaza?
i think it all depends on the game type you play. i fu*king hate turbine, cause i play mostly domination, and the team spawning at the top of that hill with the back of the airplane has a huge advantage, and its a map your most likely to get those retards trying to get their sniping k!lls and not giving a sh*t about capping or defending.

so i think turbine is trash, i wont even play the game if its turbine or aftermath, ill back out and find a better lobby. i dont mind cargo, but i wouldnt consider it a good map. this is the first cod i honestly dont believe has a single classic map. every cod i can think of 2-3 maps i wish i could play again, i wont miss a single one of these maps tho..

i dont mind raid, i dont mind slums, i dont mind hijacked. i dont really like drone. and theres another map i actually dont mind, nothing special about it tho and cant think of the name. but its one thats got 4 deperate 2 story buildings in it that people always snipe from the windows on.
 5 years ago '07        #2308
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15050 15050
 ImAMonster said:
Why does Turbine suck? Cause of snipers? I don't have a problem with them. Cargo is probably my favorite map outside of Slums. What would be the 3rd worst map in the game? Plaza?
meltdown and drone are the worst maps in the game IMO
 01-15-2013, 04:53 PM         #2309
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just copped today

GT: Lil Blind Kid

I'm about to start it up for the first time I'm gonna be fu*king y'all up in a week
 5 years ago '07        #2310
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,663 | Props total: 17910 17910
 Heat in 5 said:
Seatown was a bad map?
Village?
Mission?



I used to love those maps, especially Seatown
oh man cause you loved 3 maps that means it doesnt have the worst overall maps in a FPS?

COD4/MW2/BO1 all had good maps overall even though i hated MW2.

 ImAMonster said:
Why does Turbine suck? Cause of snipers? I don't have a problem with them. Cargo is probably my favorite map outside of Slums. What would be the 3rd worst map in the game? Plaza?
Carrier and i forgot about Drone and Aftermath thats 5 horrible maps
 5 years ago '12        #2311
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 stlcardinals19 said:
Man, what happened to trusting your iron sights/reflex? Every person that's really given me problems is rocking a damn target finder

I don't mind using it as training wheels, as I used it for that purpose, but soon I went right back to using my iron sights for all my a.ssault Rifles except for my SMR and FAL which have on reflex sight. But now that this game's been out for awhile and people have leveled up their guns, nearly everyone is rocking this cheap a.ss attachment yo. The Scavenger perk is a God-send for me, I don't want to sacrifice my equipment(I already use the 3 attachment perk for Grip, Fast Mags, and Laser) so I can rock cold-blooded w/another wildcard(Perk 2 Greed). Why, oh why did they put this in the game?!?!?!?!

I don't see why people really have a problem with opponents using target finder. Throw on cold-blooded and they won't be able to shoot you unless they got real skill.

I run cold-blooded on every one of my classes specifically for this reason. Plus you'e invisible to MMS sights too
 5 years ago '09        #2312
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10534 10534
 Ez the Don said:
I don't see why people really have a problem with opponents using target finder. Throw on cold-blooded and they won't be able to shoot you unless they got real skill.

I run cold-blooded on every one of my classes specifically for this reason. Plus you'e invisible to MMS sights too
I use up my 10 slots, I'm not trying to drop an extra perk or run no tacs just so I'm invisible to some bull sh*t attachment that costs NOTHING for them to put on. Why do I have to give up something just to be invisible to that cheap a.ss sh*t? Just gives them another advantage.
 5 years ago '12        #2313
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Flawless Image said:
oh man cause you loved 3 maps that means it doesnt have the worst overall maps in a FPS?

COD4/MW2/BO1 all had good maps overall even though i hated MW2.



Carrier and i forgot about Drone and Aftermath thats 5 horrible maps
Cargo · Carrier · Drone · Meltdown · Overflow · Standoff · Turbine · Yemen
are all decent. None really shines.

Slums, Hijacked and Raid can all go suck a d!ck

One thing is for sure, Treyarch gives zero fu*ks about real CQC. No map has true CQC throughout. That construction map from MW3 was a perfect CQC map.

Slums and Hijacked ar just trash. Especially with this game's crazy a.ss spawn points. Idk how many times I've cleared the back of the boat in hijacked just to have someone spawn behind me as I'm climbing the stairs or headed inside. Always has me like, thought this was tdm not ffa?
 5 years ago '10        #2314
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Heat in 5 said:
Seatown was a bad map?
Village?
Mission?



I used to love those maps, especially Seatown
The only reason why people hated Seatown is because everyone had the OP ACR as their daily driver on a map with narrow spaces and sharp corners. So you had many guys running around with Strikers, AA12's, and PPM90's spraying the fu*k out of n*ggas.

I loved Seatown because I stuck to the outsides of the map and picked those wack n*ggas off with my OP ACR. Few people made that adjustment.
 5 years ago '08        #2315
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
mw3 is better than blops 2 just off Specialist
 5 years ago '08        #2316
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837
 Ez the Don said:
I don't see why people really have a problem with opponents using target finder. Throw on cold-blooded and they won't be able to shoot you unless they got real skill.

I run cold-blooded on every one of my classes specifically for this reason. Plus you'e invisible to MMS sights too
It appears I'm gonna have to sacrifice Scavenger then and put on Cold-Blooded b/c I'm gettin real sick of the bastards sittin in one spot ADS'd w/a Target Finder. Damn shame @ some of this BS though.
 5 years ago '10        #2317
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Ez the Don said:
Cargo · Carrier · Drone · Meltdown · Overflow · Standoff · Turbine · Yemen
are all decent. None really shines.

Slums, Hijacked and Raid can all go suck a d!ck

One thing is for sure, Treyarch gives zero fu*ks about real CQC. No map has true CQC throughout. That construction map from MW3 was a perfect CQC map.

Slums and Hijacked ar just trash. Especially with this game's crazy a.ss spawn points. Idk how many times I've cleared the back of the boat in hijacked just to have someone spawn behind me as I'm climbing the stairs or headed inside. Always has me like, thought this was tdm not ffa?
The fu*k?

If anything BO2 is geared towards CQB more so than AR's. Few maps have medium-long range sight lines for AR's or Snipers to shine. Most have corners or obstructions, especially in the middle of the map and on one flanking route.

So if you look at every map, one side is generally for medium range, and mostly the rest is just SMG/Shotgun friendly. Then there's maps like Hijacked which is really difficult to use long ranged weapons without camping with BB's or Claymores.

The best map in the game is probably Raid, because both sides of the map are AR/Sniper friendly, but if anyone is careless, rifle users can be ran up on fairly quick.

Aftermath is a horrible map for any gun really. The spawns are so wide open, you think the map is fair for AR's and Snipers. However, as soon as you enter the bulk of the map, everything shrinks to CQB. It just leads to a lot of teams just camping at their spawns, or guys running like chickens with their heads cut off in the middle.

Turbine is an okay map to me. It works well for any class except for shotguns. SMG's have one side, AR's have another, Snipers and LMG's can pretty much cover the whole map from select positions. I just think a lot of people try to force their play-style in areas they shouldn't be.
 5 years ago '12        #2318
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 ImAMonster said:
I use up my 10 slots, I'm not trying to drop an extra perk or run no tacs just so I'm invisible to some bull sh*t attachment that costs NOTHING for them to put on. Why do I have to give up something just to be invisible to that cheap a.ss sh*t? Just gives them another advantage.
You putting on cold-blooded to negate their target finder doesn't put them at an advantage. It puts you at an advantage. Their attachment is useless on you (+1 for you), and your teammates who don't use it stick out like sore thumbs in comparison (another +1 for you). Besides Scavenger, I don't see what else you would use in that perk slot.

 stlcardinals19 said:
It appears I'm gonna have to sacrifice Scavenger then and put on Cold-Blooded b/c I'm gettin real sick of the bastards sittin in one spot ADS'd w/a Target Finder. Damn shame @ some of this BS though.
I think it's worth it. Scavenger is a perk that almost immediately OPs your class depending of your tac and lethal (like EMP+Betty). So if you still like throwing 5 betties in one life then you can use Perk 2 Greed and not compromise either perk.



I really like the pick10 system. It's designed to be versatile, personable, and stop classes from getting too outrageous. There's tradeoffs you have to make when deciding your class. You can't have it all with the pick10, which I think makes complete sense.



My best class:

>M27
-Silencer
-Stock
>Ghots/Blind-Eye (Perk 1 Greed)
>Cold-Blooded
>Engineer
>Betty or Nade
>Tac Insert


My initial perk setup is pretty much the same throughout. If I'm doing really well in a lobby for 2 straight games I'll switch out Blind-Eye for Hardline and go HAM with my streaks though. bi*ches mad as fvck when you call in multiple stealth choppers in one game
 5 years ago '10        #2319
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
Target finder is a pretty homo attachment, but some guns are really made for that sh*t to be honest. MK48, LSAT, FAL, M27, and SMR are the best choices IMO. Either they have a ton of bullets to spray at multiple targets, or they're super accurate with fairly low recoil.

Many people head-glitch on maps like Drone, Plaza, Carrier, and Express...so I can't blame guys for wanting to use the attachment.
 5 years ago '12        #2320
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Hovi Bryant said:
The fu*k?
If anything BO2 is geared towards CQB more so than AR's. Few maps have medium-long range sight lines for AR's or Snipers to shine. Most have corners or obstructions, especially in the middle of the map and on one flanking route.

My experience has been completely opposite. The SWAT, M27 and AN94 can handle ANY map in this game. There's no disadvantage when in the supposed CQC areas.

So if you look at every map, one side is generally for medium range, and mostly the rest is just SMG/Shotgun friendly. Then there's maps like Hijacked which is really difficult to use long ranged weapons without camping with BB's or Claymores.

Hijacked has more medium range areas than close. Throughout the entire sides and ends of the yacht, an AR does work. If stay inside and use the underground passage it's close range, but step outside with a shotgun and you're fu*ked, even if you get the drop on peeps.

The best map in the game is probably Raid, because both sides of the map are AR/Sniper friendly, but if anyone is careless, rifle users can be ran up on fairly quick.

I fkn hate raid. The spawn points are so random it's ridiculous. The layout is ok, but unless your team is playing like a team, you're gonna spawn all over the place.

Aftermath is a horrible map for any gun really. The spawns are so wide open, you think the map is fair for AR's and Snipers. However, as soon as you enter the bulk of the map, everything shrinks to CQB. It just leads to a lot of teams just camping at their spawns, or guys running like chickens with their heads cut off in the middle.

COSIGN. I've resorted to strictly playing the side with the bus with my balista on that trash map.

Turbine is an okay map to me. It works well for any class except for shotguns. SMG's have one side, AR's have another, Snipers and LMG's can pretty much cover the whole map from select positions. I just think a lot of people try to force their play-style in areas they shouldn't be.

Cosign this right here too. Turbin is one of the better maps. Shottys don't belong here.



Also, I ONLY play HCTDM or HCKC. I don't play objective games (no hardcore options).
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy