The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-12-2013, 07:56 AM         #2261
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So k!ll streaks don't stack? Or was I just nt paying attention... I swear I got 2 warthogs but i was only
Able to use 1
 5 years ago '09        #2262
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
 J-R said:
So k!ll streaks don't stack? Or was I just nt paying attention... I swear I got 2 warthogs but i was only
Able to use 1
If you earn all your k!llstreaks and then re-earn them before you use the first one, then you can not use them both. They do not stack. If you earn a warthog, and then earn another warthog before you use your first one, you will only be able to use one of them, not both.
 5 years ago '05        #2263
djesber 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 7 7
hope they start to add some sh*t for ranking up elite clans cause just getting the background camos for elite is dumb as sh*t.......wheres the calling cards or emblems or double xp??????
 5 years ago '09        #2264
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
why the fu*k is it taking years to jump into a match today?
 5 years ago '10        #2265
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 WiLL said:
why the fu*k is it taking years to jump into a match today?
worked fine for me, but i refuse to play this game alone, i need atleast 1 other person if i am playing any objective based game, or else its pointless

and if i start playing and i have 2-3 bullsh*t games i just log off, because i know something is fu*ked up. 75% of the time i play i shred people, but 25% of the time i get on and i die before i can even raise my gun, or ill start shooting someone in the back and they will turn around and k!ll me.
 5 years ago '04        #2266
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Its bullsh*t care packages don't stack
 5 years ago '04        #2267
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
So made a target finder class just to p!ss ppl off

It had to be done after playing against a party of 6 ppl that ALL used it...
 5 years ago '09        #2268
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
I changed my sh*t from wired to wireless, now I have way less lag. Why do I have more lag being wired...Weird sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #2269
Bossalinie 
space
avatar space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
 D. Norman said:
So made a target finder class just to p!ss ppl off

It had to be done after playing against a party of 6 ppl that ALL used it...
i just keep a cold blooded class for it.. most of them target finder users get so used to the red square that when they dont see it, they just ignore you like they think you are on their team.. and if they do shoot at you, its so inaccurate cuz they cant shoot for sh*t without the training wheels on
 5 years ago '04        #2270
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
 Bossalinie said:
i just keep a cold blooded class for it.. most of them target finder users get so used to the red square that when they dont see it, they just ignore you like they think you are on their team.. and if they do shoot at you, its so inaccurate cuz they cant shoot for sh*t without the training wheels on
yea i got cold blooded on my silencer class, but some times its just fun to hear ppl in the lobby after the game complaining about target finder i only use that class if i find the other team using it. I prestige again so im waiting to get my riot shield to start pissing ppl off
 5 years ago '04        #2271
Defjm 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 439 439
i just got into this sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #2272
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1801 1801
get out bi*ch we run this sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #2273
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048
This fu*k n*gga sent me a message claiming i was camping when i went ham on his a.ss........so when he backed out i backed out too, found him under my recent contacts, followed him to another lobby and kicked his a.ss again
 5 years ago '07        #2274
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,691 | Props total: 17948 17948
 latereg6 said:
This fu*k n*gga sent me a message claiming i was camping when i went ham on his a.ss........so when he backed out i backed out too, found him under my recent contacts, followed him to another lobby and kicked his a.ss again

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #2275
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 latereg6 said:
This fu*k n*gga sent me a message claiming i was camping when i went ham on his a.ss........so when he backed out i backed out too, found him under my recent contacts, followed him to another lobby and kicked his a.ss again

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #2276
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$28,016 | Props total: 19931 19931
Round 34 on nuketown zombies cant wait for the DLC at the end of this month.
 5 years ago '06        #2277
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048
 Flawless Image said:

[pic - click to view]

give me yo gt and it will
 5 years ago '10        #2278
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
This FAL no perls and no attachments fu*king hard b

fu*k it imbputting some attachments on this ho and doing the challenges separate

Getting owned like this
 5 years ago '05        #2279
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
This FAL no perls and no attachments fu*king hard b

fu*k it imbputting some attachments on this ho and doing the challenges separate

Getting owned like this


I was literally just doing the SMR with no perks and attachments. It's ridiculous! I actually did what you said and started to do it with just attachments first (get that art of war camo), but then I said fu*k it and just went back to nothing. I hate it, but I just camp in a spot and get my k!lls. I aint sh*t for help for my team, but I figure I've played enough games to where all I was doing was helping my team (run uav, hunter k!ller and counter uav) when I am using ghost and silencer and shoot down uav's and counter uavs for my team all game (even though they don't affect me at all)....

so people gonna have to put up with my just camping for a few games.
 5 years ago '10        #2280
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 I'm The Dan said:


I was literally just doing the SMR with no perks and attachments. It's ridiculous! I actually did what you said and started to do it with just attachments first (get that art of war camo), but then I said fu*k it and just went back to nothing. I hate it, but I just camp in a spot and get my k!lls. I aint sh*t for help for my team, but I figure I've played enough games to where all I was doing was helping my team (run uav, hunter k!ller and counter uav) when I am using ghost and silencer and shoot down uav's and counter uavs for my team all game (even though they don't affect me at all)....

so people gonna have to put up with my just camping for a few games.
I have a newfound respect for dudes that run Semi Autos without Toughness I cant do that sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
212 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy