The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #2241
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
EMP + scavenger is that deal
nothing beats tossing a EMP at a building where two campers are hiding and getting a +200 for disabling all their sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #2242
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12262 12262
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Yall dudes suck azz I'd run that mp7 with gay a.ss cherry blossom skin on u hoes
fu*k outta here you dont belong in this section...you a f*ggot anyway prolly throw Ieatmaleazz as your emblem on that Cherry Blossom MP7
 5 years ago '04        #2243
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
Just beat my defending k!lls record by 2

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #2244
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 killadre said:
Just beat my defending k!lls record by 2

[pic - click to view]

Any hate mail after the game? I mean fan mail
 5 years ago '05        #2245
djesber 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 7 7
need to hop on and finish this gold scar.....no idea wtf gun im gonna try after that 1 thou
 5 years ago '10        #2246
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Got mad gold sh*t.

All snipers, Remington, all launchers, knife, MTAR, AN94, M27, SWAT.

Working on that 4 burst a.ssault jawn now

Oh yeah the PDW, MP7 and Chicom too

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 01-11-2013 at 11:26 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #2247
djesber 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 7 7
this bout to be my 18th i got all the snipers, shotties, smgs ...and i think like 4 a.ssault rifles no lmgs or launchers or nothing like that
 5 years ago '09        #2248
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,411 | Props total: 10535 10535
Yo this skorpion is fu*king garbage bruh I was k!lling sh*t with the chicom. No attachments, no perks, nothing. I can't do sh*t with this skorpion though. I'm running out of ammo damn near instantly as soon as I pull the trigger. Small a.ss clip (Even with extended mags, it's useless) I put Grip on it but this sh*t has more recoil then a fu*king bolt action sniper. Gun is only good if you're hip firing and you damn well better be sure you hit the target with the first 2-3 bullets or else you'll run out of ammo before that 3rd and 4th hit them.
 5 years ago '10        #2249
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 ImAMonster said:
Yo this skorpion is fu*king garbage bruh I was k!lling sh*t with the chicom. No attachments, no perks, nothing. I can't do sh*t with this skorpion though. I'm running out of ammo damn near instantly as soon as I pull the trigger. Small a.ss clip (Even with extended mags, it's useless) I put Grip on it but this sh*t has more recoil then a fu*king bolt action sniper. Gun is only good if you're hip firing and you damn well better be sure you hit the target with the first 2-3 bullets or else you'll run out of ammo before that 3rd and 4th hit them.

I agree.. When i first unlocked it i loved it. A few games later i came to my senses... ITs trash!

I must of been smoking some good sh*t that night cause i hated that gun pretty quick.

I want to go after diamond camo with the smgs but i dont wanta deal with all the bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #2250
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
Somebody told me ground war is good AF for gettin swarms...ima fu*k wit it..
 5 years ago '05        #2251
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Got mad gold sh*t.

All snipers, Remington, all launchers, knife, MTAR, AN94, M27, SWAT.

Working on that 4 burst a.ssault jawn now

Oh yeah the PDW, MP7 and Chicom too
Yeah, I'm working on my a.ssaults now. I got the MTAR, FAL and M27 gold right now. I'm working on the SMR now. People complained it was one of the hardest to get head shots, but I was having a pretty easy time. I normally run my guns without a sight, but I've been using the red dot for head shots and It's coming along pretty well. I get between 5-10 head shots a game. I got 13 in one game of carrier.

I tried the 4 burst you're talking about and I thought that sh*t was god awful. I didn't have stock yet (standard for ANY gun I use) so I won't judge it until I do, but I had a game where I went 10-30 I was just running around try to get head shots and I was getting BEAT UP.
 5 years ago '11        #2252
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,367 | Props total: 7803 7803
PS3: Sinfinity007
 5 years ago '08        #2253
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
welp, the hackers have arrived quad feed all headshots with 3 burst smg, no recoil and the f*ggot has the balls to act like its legit

Last edited by Arson; 01-11-2013 at 10:50 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #2254
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
 Arson said:
welp, the hackers have arrived quad feed all headshots with 3 burst smg, no recoil and the f*ggot has the balls to act like its legit
I seen a dude with a Tac 45 shooting like an MP7 with no recoil. I sent him a one word message and reported that bi*ch.

Anyways, I had to chill out. This is probably my best TDM game ever. 36-0.

There was a host migration mid match, and I think it split up my k!ll streak. Elite has two separate games when it was the same match.
 5 years ago '04        #2255
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Heat in 5 said:
Yo something has to be done wit this scorestreak bullsh*t im fu*kin tired of gettin k!lled EVERY fu*kIN TIME 2-3 k!lls before my Warship
n*ggas bouta make me have to resort to campin just to get my streaks

and why the fu*k cant every class have its own set of scorestreaks yet?

and why is Domination still so fu*kin garbage in this game
why haven't these n*ggas fixed the hit detection yet? How are AR's still hittin me up close faster than my smg Why are my shottys gettin hit markers but in the k!ll cam I didn't even touch them? Why do I have to snipe n*ggas more than once for them to drop?

I swear its like performin open heart surgery for me to get any of my higher streaks, highest I get is my lightning strike then I ALWAYS die before my warship. Ive gotten that sh*t like twice

OHHHHHHH and I forgot about the mutha fu*kin CHEAP a.ss pistols on this game, the fu*kin pistols k!ll faster than my AR n*ggas somehow manage to k!ll me faster wit a pistol EVEN when I got an smg

and the knife is still obsolete, COMPLETELY obsolete, works 1/10 times

my n*gga the flag be WIDE the fu*k open for capture and I hop on it, n*ggas can TAKE the flag if the other 2 n*ggas next to me hop on it but they just stand there trying to hoard k!lls and I die because it takes forever to capture by yourself

i hear you on that man..ill lay there untouched on B by myself until its like 98% complete and get k!lled by a grenade or c4 or something, and if one teammate would have crawled his a.ss over there we woulda had it..i dont run in a squad much, it gets too boring for me to just r*pe these people game after game, so i play solo most the time, and its impossible to find a good group randomly. i understand wanting to get gold weapons, im doin it myself, but im out there finishing top in score almost every game, while using no perks and still trying to win and get gold weapons at the same time. these guys are as far wide as you can get on the map, just waiting for that one free k!ll..

as much as i hated this game when it dropped, it feels like its gotten better. the biggest complaint i have with it is the matchmaking, and the fact i have a great internet connection and get penalized for it. i also have it set to find the "best" match available, yet it seems like there is always 4-5 guys with 2-3 bar connections in the room, and i dont understand that. why cant it find me a lobby where everyone has a good connection? those dudes that be laggin by are almost impossible to k!ll and i almost always lose a k!llstreak cause of them..if they toned down the shottys a little more, toned down the pistols, made the smgs less accurate at long distance, and made the ar's less accurate from the hip, this game would be a lot better..oh, and maybe get rid of target finders, cant stand that sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #2256
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 ImAMonster said:
This the gun I'm working right now to complete my diamond camo for the SMGs so far it's working great. Got 22 headshots on it right now rather quickly.
 5 years ago '10        #2257
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
Got into an argument with a gay dude who had a swastika emblem. I gotta take a break. Man. Just wow.
 5 years ago '10        #2258
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
The knifing in this game is atrocious

And that muthafu*king hack of a Target Finder
 5 years ago '08        #2259
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4841 4841

n*ggas w/LMGs and a Target Finder are really starting to saturate this game w/bullsh*t
 5 years ago '09        #2260
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,411 | Props total: 10535 10535
Finally got my diamond SMG's. I am not doing that sh*t with anymore guns. That is a GRIND and it's annoying as fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago