The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 168
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #2221
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10537 10537
 Hovi Bryant said:
If you like winning, then you should automatically have a class with either Black Hats or EMP grenades.

The best possible setup against campers is a rush class with engineer, scavenger, and either tactical. My pick is the EMP long term, since it works through walls and different floors. Not to mention it k!lls Hunter k!llers, AGR's Guardians, and Sentry Guns.

I remember throwing out an EMP and k!lling two campers. Instantly, my scorestreak was 500.
I'll try this out. I usually run primary gunf!ghter and 2 perk 1's. Will have to try this out though.
 5 years ago '05        #2222
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I've been running around with a launcher, but I might switch it out for a EMP. I use Ghost and Silencer, so the UAVs don't bother me, but I like to take them down for my team. I have the most trouble with Guardians and Sentries. I HATE when someone camps that fu*king roof on Plaza with a Guardian and/or Sentry. I can't do a damn thing to get them.
 5 years ago '09        #2223
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10537 10537

[pic - click to view]



Ran that EMP set up. Ain't much you can do when your team is like this...
 5 years ago '10        #2224
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19632 19632
 ImAMonster said:

[pic - click to view]



Ran that EMP set up. Ain't much you can do when your team is like this...
I've seen worse, two point loss to boot.

I've gone with K/D's of 3-10 with 15+ k!lls and squadmates would have 5 k!lls and 20 deaths. This is usually when I play during the day. Thankfully, those days are ending for me. School and work back in full swing.
 5 years ago '09        #2225
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10537 10537
 Hovi Bryant said:
I've seen worse, two point loss to boot.

I've gone with K/D's of 3-10 with 15+ k!lls and squadmates would have 5 k!lls and 20 deaths. This is usually when I play during the day. Thankfully, those days are ending for me. School and work back in full swing.
That's how it usually is for me. That's one of the better pub lobbies I've been in. Albeit still a sh*tty one thanks to team mates who don't know how to get k!lls.
 5 years ago '11        #2226
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
avatar space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
Good sh*t Astro and Kon.... r*ped a bunch of people on hq
 01-09-2013, 08:48 PM         #2227
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why wont they ever put the same game modes in core on HD
 5 years ago '04        #2228
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Hovi Bryant said:
If you like winning, then you should automatically have a class with either Black Hats or EMP grenades.

The best possible setup against campers is a rush class with engineer, scavenger, and either tactical. My pick is the EMP long term, since it works through walls and different floors. Not to mention it k!lls Hunter k!llers, AGR's Guardians, and Sentry Guns.

I remember throwing out an EMP and k!lling two campers. Instantly, my scorestreak was 500.
Black Cat does the same ....through walls, etc....I havent tried to hack a hunter k!ller drone but I bet it could be done....thats my next goal. EMP is dope too though...cant go wrong with either....those are all I use as far as tacticals go.
 5 years ago '09        #2229
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
 Drug Dylan said:
Black Cat does the same ....through walls, etc....I havent tried to hack a hunter k!ller drone but I bet it could be done....thats my next goal. EMP is dope too though...cant go wrong with either....those are all I use as far as tacticals go.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #2230
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 PotheadFocker said:
Good sh*t Astro and Kon.... r*ped a bunch of people on hq
Yeah bro it got real I could have dropped a 100 if that f*g never captured the headquarters. Sorry I had to dip so fast afterwards I had personal to tend to that popped on me.

Y'all boys was holding it down with those defending k!lls
 5 years ago '10        #2231
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Bossalinie said:
i cant stand playing with randoms anymore
went 29-4 on tdm yesterday and only won the game by one.. nobody on my team even broke even and most of them were far from it.. that sh*t happens too much if i run solo.. ill be beasting, look at the score and wonder why we down 6, look at everybodys score and theres prly 2 people on my team going 2-12
sometimes i wanna play but just say fu*k it cuz nobody is on
when i play with randoms i just cant win, i dunno why its to damn hard, and then when i do good the next game they put me with the worse players to even out the teams

 ImAMonster said:
Screw this sh*t yo lol. All I see is fu*king shock charges, bouncing betties, and campers with both of those running a Target Finder and absolutely zero recoil on their guns. I've had it. I don't run with any lethals or tacticals so there's nothing I can do if I can't see them to shoot them.
 ImAMonster said:
I'll try this out. I usually run primary gunf!ghter and 2 perk 1's. Will have to try this out though.

never got primary gun fire, id rather just k!ll someone and pick up a gun, thats what i do now.

those emps are legit though, they last long and you get a lot of a.ssist with them.
 5 years ago '09        #2232
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10537 10537
 HeyCobra said:
when i play with randoms i just cant win, i dunno why its to damn hard, and then when i do good the next game they put me with the worse players to even out the teams






never got primary gun fire, id rather just k!ll someone and pick up a gun, thats what i do now.

those emps are legit though, they last long and you get a lot of a.ssist with them.
I like having 3 attachments on my gun. Usually run with FMJ/Long Barrel, Silencer, and Fast Mag.
 5 years ago '05        #2233
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 PotheadFocker said:
Good sh*t Astro and Kon.... r*ped a bunch of people on hq
Hell yeah my dude...love when we jus link up n wreck sh*t...

 killadre said:
Yeah bro it got real I could have dropped a 100 if that f*g never captured the headquarters. Sorry I had to dip so fast afterwards I had personal to tend to that popped on me.

Y'all boys was holding it down with those defending k!lls
When you dipped i was goin off haha, ima need you to stop hogging all them k!lls.

Hene even hit me with the 'damn astro, you like a mini-kon' had a n*gga with the face haha
 01-10-2013, 07:14 AM         #2234
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
I like having 3 attachments on my gun. Usually run with FMJ/Long Barrel, Silencer, and Fast Mag.
isn't it not possible to have silencer and long barrel on the same gun?
 5 years ago '04        #2235
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
haha people still play hq and purposely not cap just to get more k!lls? there are like 12 people that play this game legit in the entire world. its like every person you bump into either cares more about k!lls than winning, boosting k!ll streaks,or just worrying about themselves and gold guns rather than just playing the game as a team and to win. if you cant earn your stats in a legit game without having to do anything corny, your stats dont mean sh*t..

these kids be joining domination games just to snipe and could care less about B. its funny when 4-5 of them end up on the same team in mercenary, and theyll all be sitting in the same place trying to snipe. its like a quad k!ll every time and they dont even care. there has to be a better way to weed out the selfish and the team players.


Last edited by haff3131; 01-10-2013 at 07:24 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #2236
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 astroblack9 said:
Hell yeah my dude...love when we jus link up n wreck sh*t...



When you dipped i was goin off haha, ima need you to stop hogging all them k!lls.

Hene even hit me with the 'damn astro, you like a mini-kon' had a n*gga with the face haha


Always good to see the homies put on
 5 years ago '08        #2237
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Mutha fu*kas never invite me
 5 years ago '10        #2238
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 HeyCobra said:
when i play with randoms i just cant win, i dunno why its to damn hard, and then when i do good the next game they put me with the worse players to even out the teams

those emps are legit though, they last long and you get a lot of a.ssist with them.
Yeah, I dont even expect to win if Im running it with a bunch of random (green guys as I refer to them). But most of the time when you are doing your own thing pounding the other team, you always have that one dumbass that loves to team k!ll throwing you off your game. After that it seems like spawn k!ll after spawn k!ll because everyone is running around so much that you cant spawn in a proper area.

EMPs p!ss me off though, especially with a k!ll steak such as an AGR, sentry, easy bake oven (cant think of the name of the actual k!llstreak lol), etc..
 5 years ago '10        #2239
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
EMPs>>>>

I was playing a game in KC when like 2 people on the other team would constantly drop their AGRs. Like some 2 at the same time type sh*t. Threw them damn EMPs at em...+150 easy
 5 years ago '10        #2240
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
All yall who saying emp> can jump off your roof

Leave my damn score streaks alone! Let em slaughter your team dont be throwing emps at my sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy