The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2013, 07:42 AM         #2201
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #2202
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 brazidee said:
Yo these fu*kin f*ggots camping on demolition is bout to make me throw this sh*t in the garbage
Man idk why the fu*k i can never join ur games. That sh*t dont make no damn sense
 5 years ago '04        #2203
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,504 | Props total: 16333 16333
 astroblack9 said:
Man idk why the fu*k i can never join ur games. That sh*t dont make no damn sense
The homie Dan stay listing to sports talk radio every time I play with him.
 5 years ago '08        #2204
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 RemyLeBeau said:
I thought the was on u

Is it me or are the shotguns a bit od with the reach? I'm kinda surprised I actually like this cod. Just need to know which guns are the best to use n what would be great for my play style n its a wrap
Treyarch Feds confiscated JuugSquad...Im not gon explain it though.
 01-09-2013, 10:37 AM         #2205
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was soo pissed the other night playing with my boy HDCTP, we lost the 1st round, winning the second, and he gets a swarm in the care package, then Im like yo yo useeee that sh*tttt Chris, saying it for like 5min to realize he got booted!!

lmfaoooo ahhhhhh Ive seen it called in a few times and thankkk god I run blind eye
 5 years ago '04        #2206
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
i cant stand playing with randoms anymore
went 29-4 on tdm yesterday and only won the game by one.. nobody on my team even broke even and most of them were far from it.. that sh*t happens too much if i run solo.. ill be beasting, look at the score and wonder why we down 6, look at everybodys score and theres prly 2 people on my team going 2-12
sometimes i wanna play but just say fu*k it cuz nobody is on
 5 years ago '05        #2207
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
Imma be on in about 15 mins...anybody wanna run a few matches add me: westbankboy504
 5 years ago '09        #2208
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Something has happened to my disc, and it has happened to another person on my list that bought the Hardened Edition. Three small areas on the bottom of the disc spaced out pretty evenly less than a inch by an inch each have developed and each one is like a row of vertical lines about the size of a needle tip each. I can't play a single match without it freezing. I've been going hard on WWE '13 too and that disc is completely fine so it's not my PS3. fu*king Activision doesn't want to do sh*t about it. Gonna have to go buy a used copy from Gamestop and replace discs. sh*t sucks.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Acid Rap; 01-09-2013 at 11:18 AM..
 01-09-2013, 11:07 AM         #2209
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there a BX clan on xbox!?!?

I feel like we all know how we would play, who would do what, and most importantly communicate
 5 years ago '09        #2210
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
Screw this sh*t yo lol. All I see is fu*king shock charges, bouncing betties, and campers with both of those running a Target Finder and absolutely zero recoil on their guns. I've had it. I don't run with any lethals or tacticals so there's nothing I can do if I can't see them to shoot them.
 01-09-2013, 11:35 AM         #2211
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I run shock charges to...........I love em, lets me know where an enemy might be, lol small and very annoying! haha
 5 years ago '08        #2212
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 RemyLeBeau said:
I could only imagine what u could've done
 5 years ago '04        #2213
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
Why trey gotta mess up split screen tho... I saw MW3 did it right and made it full screen BUT trey did the same thing as BO1 in this one a shrinks it unless there is an option i dont see

JustTheFacts said:
Do u use a voice box thing, like smokers that get like lung cancer and sh*t use. Like that dude from south park would use to talk?

Acid Rap said:
. I can't play a single match without it freezing.

[pic - click to view]

Did u try it on another ps3? And not for nothing but u can take of the label of the game and still play it. The system does not read the top part incase you just got born today.

ImAMonster said:
Screw this sh*t yo lol. All I see is fu*king shock charges, bouncing betties, and campers with both of those running a Target Finder and absolutely zero recoil on their guns. I've had it. I don't run with any lethals or tacticals so there's nothing I can do if I can't see them to shoot them.
Cold blooded

Engineer

Avoid where you got k!lled last time

Run Lethals and tacticals
 5 years ago '05        #2214
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,419 | Props total: 525 525
Man Iv'e had game from day one, got the Nuke Town Dl and still have yet to play the fu*ken Nuke Town map!! WTF?? N whats up with the 3rd shotgun, this fu*ken gun pisses me the fu*k off...so close to going gold on this bi*ch but cant get the fu*ken blood thirstys cause this sh*t I swear to god i'll fireing close as fu*k and missing...drives me nutzzz...
 5 years ago '09        #2215
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
playing demo with idiots on your team is frustrating. I was in a match holding down the enemy in their spawn all by myself,and these pus*y a.ss n*ggas on my team dont even plant I'm calling in k!llstreak after k!llstreak and planting at the same time Always end up losing tho

my k/d is lookin right but my w/l ratio barely positive.
Add me on the 360 iLLWiLL 559
 5 years ago '07        #2216
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,695 | Props total: 17956 17956
 ImAMonster said:
yeah its hard running without engineer and 2 emp grenades but i suggest it since it destroys their equipment and breaks their target finder
 5 years ago '04        #2217
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,504 | Props total: 16333 16333
 Flawless Image said:
yeah its hard running without engineer and 2 emp grenades but i suggest it since it destroys their equipment and breaks their target finder
Those damn emp Grenades been destorying my sentries all day
 5 years ago '10        #2218
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
If you like winning, then you should automatically have a class with either Black Hats or EMP grenades.

The best possible setup against campers is a rush class with engineer, scavenger, and either tactical. My pick is the EMP long term, since it works through walls and different floors. Not to mention it k!lls Hunter k!llers, AGR's Guardians, and Sentry Guns.

I remember throwing out an EMP and k!lling two campers. Instantly, my scorestreak was 500.
 01-09-2013, 01:36 PM         #2219
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:

Do u use a voice box thing, like smokers that get like lung cancer and sh*t use. Like that dude from south park would use to talk?
yeah.
 5 years ago '06        #2220
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
fu*k this game. Every fu*king game I end up sneaking up on a dude, empty a whole clip In him from behind. Dude turns around, pop pop. Shoots me twice and k!lls me. I was a beast at all the other cod games but I can't get a k!ll for sh*t in this
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy