The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #2161
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
Still looking for PS3 players to join the clan: Hypnotize Minds. Hit me up: DJ_Idol
 5 years ago '10        #2162
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 DJ Idol said:
Still looking for PS3 players to join the clan: Hypnotize Minds. Hit me up: DJ_Idol
what game modes do you play? is this for fun or serious?

i like joking around and playing but im big on objectives, i dont like when people play domination and have 1 or 2 caps, but go like 30-15.

im not great but im pretty decent when i wanna be, i usally go positive and have 5-10 caps if need be.
 5 years ago '05        #2163
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 DJ Idol said:
Im on PS3 but got the same Q as Cobra...

HeyCobra said:

i like joking around and playing but im big on objectives, i dont like when people play domination and have 1 or 2 caps, but go like 30-15.

im not great but im pretty decent when i wanna be, i usally go positive and have 5-10 caps if need be.
 5 years ago '06        #2164
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 famoussasjohn said:
fu*k the Vector for headshots lol. I was just running with red dot with a suppressor, took a bit, but finally got it. The EVO I had to switch to hardcore. For whatever reason, that gun was unreliable most of the time. The Chicom is going to p!ss me off for sure though. I'll probably do hardcore for that piece of sh*t.
Finally got that garbage gun gold. Once I got the 100th headshot the rest of the challenges went by quick with the Revenge medals being the last challenge I completed. Now I just need to gain a level to unlock the Chicom. (currently at level 36)
 5 years ago '08        #2165
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
Done started back playing core..

Started using the Fal...

Been sh*ttin on people ever since.
 5 years ago '07        #2166
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Done started back playing core..

Started using the Fal...

Been sh*ttin on people ever since.
Came in here to say, that select fire on the Fal with FMJ.

50+ k!lls almost every game.

Got that k/d from 1.43 or whatever to 1.62 the past couple days

Could only imagine the work I could do running with a team.

Fresh T0 Deaath - Xbox GTag
 5 years ago '10        #2167
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 HeyCobra said:

Those guys who are getting all those k!lls are allowing you to cap those 5-10 caps... So instead of judging them for all the k!lls and lack of caps think about how they just kept the other team busy by constantly k!lling them

I get caps when i see teammates going for it and i always defend whatever flag im by... Beside that im murking the other squad

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 01-07-2013 at 10:55 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #2168
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 Drug Dylan said:
Hardcore is the only way to go....

Way less bullsh*t to deal with
^^^this. I still play mostly core but so much of the ba that pisses you off lag wise is gone. I just feel kind of cheap in hardcore because I like using different guns and to me all guns feel the same in hardcore because of the one bullet and they drop thing.but that's the thing that keeps you from raging and being pissed off in hardcore.i may go back to it soon though!
 5 years ago '10        #2169
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Infamous2o1x said:
Those guys who are getting all those k!lls are allowing you to cap those 5-10 caps... So instead of judging them for all the k!lls and lack of caps think about how they just kept the other team busy by constantly k!lling them

I get caps when i see teammates going for it and i always defend whatever flag im by... Beside that im murking the other squad
Yo, did you reset your stats? Plus I agree.

If you have an opportunity to cap when you know for sure you're not going to be laid out, then go for it. Anyways, every team has to have some sort of role. Everyone can't go for the flag.

Outside of that, I'm just a TDM guy for the most part. Hit detection and lag comp is wonky on my end so, I can't really run and gun like I want to. Those moments when I know I laid half a clip into someone, but get dropped by one bullet ...

I've been messing around with LMG's and percision AR's like the SWAT and FAL. My K/D is above 2.0 this past month, from like a 1.25 to a 1.5 overall. If I can get this sh*t to a 2, then I'll probably have to ask n*ggas to toast.

My best class setup right now:

Primary

LSAT
-Thermal
-FMJ

Secondary
MP7 (Overkill Wildcard)

Lethal

2x Claymore (Danger Close)

No tactical.
 5 years ago '10        #2170
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Yo, did you reset your stats? Plus I agree.

If you have an opportunity to cap when you know for sure you're not going to be laid out, then go for it. Anyways, every team has to have some sort of role. Everyone can't go for the flag.

Outside of that, I'm just a TDM guy for the most part. Hit detection and lag comp is wonky on my end so, I can't really run and gun like I want to. Those moments when I know I laid half a clip into someone, but get dropped by one bullet ...

I've been messing around with LMG's and percision AR's like the SWAT and FAL. My K/D is above 2.0 this past month, from like a 1.25 to a 1.5 overall. If I can get this sh*t to a 2, then I'll probably have to ask n*ggas to toast.

My best class setup right now:

Primary

LSAT
-Thermal
-FMJ

Secondary
MP7 (Overkill Wildcard)

Lethal

2x Claymore (Danger Close)

No tactical.
Yeah man i did. My girl plays cod (mainly zombies) and i noticed my stats were taking huge drops in the k/d area. So i ask her and she said she lets my nephew play when she babysits him... Im like so i said fu*k it and bought her a xbox of her own. So i refreshed my sh*t (i was only like 3rd prestige if that anyway)

I havent been playing too good last few days... My k/d only at 1.50 right now i think
 5 years ago '10        #2171
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Infamous2o1x said:
Yeah man i did. My girl plays cod (mainly zombies) and i noticed my stats were taking huge drops in the k/d area. So i ask her and she said she lets my nephew play when she babysits him... Im like so i said fu*k it and bought her a xbox of her own. So i refreshed my sh*t (i was only like 3rd prestige if that anyway)

I havent been playing too good last few days... My k/d only at 1.50 right now i think
Oh ok, I saw you playing FFA and sh*t sometimes, but hit me up for some Domination though. Most of my friends don't like playing that sh*t, so I'm stuck in the TDM mindset.
 5 years ago '10        #2172
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Infamous2o1x said:

i dont like to boast my stats because i dont always do good but ive had my fair share of 40+ k!lls and 10 death games, with 5-10 caps.

you know what im talking about when i mention guys who dont do sh*t but camp and k!ll.

this game is based off doing objectives and getting points for higher k!ll streaks.

i can easily tell when someone has a lot of k!lls and low caps but is helping the team, and when a guy isnt doing anything but looking out for himself.

its the difference between winning and losing 200-57.

even if thats your style of play, youve been pissed when youve got blown out and a guy on your team had 50 k!lls but did nothing to help.
 01-07-2013, 08:17 PM         #2173
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:

The fu*k you care about some stats that much?
 5 years ago '10        #2174
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
i dont like to boast my stats because i dont always do good but ive had my fair share of 40+ k!lls and 10 death games, with 5-10 caps.

you know what im talking about when i mention guys who dont do sh*t but camp and k!ll.

this game is based off doing objectives and getting points for higher k!ll streaks.

i can easily tell when someone has a lot of k!lls and low caps but is helping the team, and when a guy isnt doing anything but looking out for himself.

its the difference between winning and losing 200-57.

even if thats your style of play, youve been pissed when youve got blown out and a guy on your team had 50 k!lls but did nothing to help.
I feel you man , im a k!ller not a cap the flag type of guy but i always average 8 or more defenses with atleast 4 caps. I help my team cap but i mainly help my team by slaughtering the other one. I keep them off you feel me?

J-R said:
The fu*k you care about some stats that much?
What you mean? Like i bought her a xbox just to play duty on? Nah mang imagine coming home and you cant play your game cause your girl dancing on the kinect or some bullsh*t her letting her nephew and her play my duty was the ok u can have your own xbox straw i been wanting to buy her own for a while i needed a push and she did it with that
 5 years ago '09        #2175
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,617 | Props total: 1795 1795
^so really u wanna be able to dance on kinect
 5 years ago '10        #2176
space
space
 H4T3W1LL! said:
^so really u wanna be able to dance on kinect
Yeah man as soon as i leave the garage i wanta get my zumba on , got a problem? nah man just saying her always on my sh*t when i get home can be stressful when you just wanta murk a few people... Her having her own box has been a blessing its my turn to do the electric slide ill brb
 5 years ago '05        #2177
HAKONAMATADA 
space
space
$292 | Props total: 2 2
PS3 - Hakonamatada

add me
 5 years ago '04        #2178
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Need headshots? Go to hardcore. Have almost 60 headshots on the Chicom already. About to diamond my SMG's. Next will be either the shotties or the rocket launchers. I need 2 more to Gold the stinger. No one uses the AGR.
 5 years ago '11        #2179
BlackPlague317 1 heat pts
space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
My name is Blackplague317 on the ps3 add me. Im tryna run and my k!ll/death ratio 1.51
 5 years ago '08        #2180
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
Headshots coming so easy with these a.ssault rifles now.

Got 75 headshots on the Swat in a hour.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy