The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 143
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 131
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
 NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-03-2013, 12:16 AM         #2101
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, I just got this game today.

PSN: PincheWhiteBoy
 5 years ago '06        #2102
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 H4T3W1LL! said:
I meed some xbox n*ggas to squad up on snd
add ur name to the list cuz

 01-03-2013, 10:43 AM         #2103
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 miamishank said:
yooo you on ps3?
you gonna just let another man k!ll you like that?

j/k
 5 years ago '08        #2104
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Why u done with random black guy
Can't tell you all that. Feds watching
 5 years ago '04        #2105
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 twentythree said:
you gonna just let another man k!ll you like that?

j/k
sheeeit I need 5 bloodthirstys to get gold I done died 50x tryin to get it
 5 years ago '10        #2106
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Need one more bloodthirsty for that gold knife sh*t is k!ller. fu*king up a n*gga KD and sh*t

And btw Treyarch needs to fix the knifing in this damn game. Im tired of having the stabbing motion go through but the dude not dying
 5 years ago '04        #2107
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Need one more bloodthirsty for that gold knife sh*t is k!ller. fu*king up a n*gga KD and sh*t

And btw Treyarch needs to fix the knifing in this damn game. Im tired of having the stabbing motion go through but the dude not dying


you got PS3?
 5 years ago '10        #2108
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 miamishank said:
you got PS3?
Nah im on my bros xbox right now. Ill hit BX up when I cop black ops 2 for my ps3.

Since I already got that experience under my belt, my ps3 account stats finna be up there
 5 years ago '07        #2109
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Been unstoppable the past 2 days.

First time using the Scar and just been running Mosh Pit playing Nuke Town.

Class

Scar - Silencer/Laser Sight
SMA
Perk 1 Greed - Hardline/Flak Jacket
Perk 2 - Toughness
Perk 3 - Tactical Mask
Lethal - Grenade

Scorestreaks

Hellstorm Missel
Lightning Strike
Orbital VSAT
 5 years ago '05        #2110
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
finally starting to get the mid-high streaks consistently. Been running UAV-VSAT-ESCORT.

I know that aint sh*t for most of you, but the style I play makes it hard to get the high k!ll streaks.
 5 years ago '10        #2111
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Ima post one of my troll classes (but one of my illest)

Primary: None
Secondary: None
Perk 1: Ghost/Lightweight or Flak Jacket/Lightweight
Perk 2: Toughness/Cold Blooded
Perk 3: Dexterity/Extreme Conditioning
Lethal: Combat Knife
Tactical: None

Can't count how many people have rage quit from me styling on em with this class

You can either run throw them n*ggas Betties and stab em, climb up the crates and ladders and stab em//hit em with the Axe or zigzag through dem bullets and stab them in the neck. But be warned sometimes you too fast for your own good.

OR you can pick up a n*ggas weapon and go ham on the other team with your speed and unflinchingness.

I dubbed this class the "Super Soldier"
 5 years ago '06        #2112
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Need one more bloodthirsty for that gold knife sh*t is k!ller. fu*king up a n*gga KD and sh*t

And btw Treyarch needs to fix the knifing in this damn game. Im tired of having the stabbing motion go through but the dude not dying
Combat Knife was my second gold weapon that I got. Get the tactical knife with a pistol and that sh*t looks dope.

I got the gold B23R with the gold tactical knife.
 5 years ago '08        #2113
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
I cooled off and got back on this bullsh*t...frankly outside of battlefield, its blacklight retribution, cod, or counterstrike...We need next gen now

Anyway, reset my stats to see how I would do if I was playing like I do now from the start, 2 k/d and 400+ score per minute:

uav > counter > vsat is the sh*t btw
 5 years ago '09        #2114
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Ima post one of my troll classes (but one of my illest)

Primary: None
Secondary: None
Perk 1: Ghost/Lightweight or Flak Jacket/Lightweight
Perk 2: Toughness/Cold Blooded
Perk 3: Dexterity/Extreme Conditioning
Lethal: Combat Knife
Tactical: None

Can't count how many people have rage quit from me styling on em with this class

You can either run throw them n*ggas Betties and stab em, climb up the crates and ladders and stab em//hit em with the Axe or zigzag through dem bullets and stab them in the neck. But be warned sometimes you too fast for your own good.

OR you can pick up a n*ggas weapon and go ham on the other team with your speed and unflinchingness.

I dubbed this class the "Super Soldier"

My younger bro be doin that, He always rollin at how mad n*ggas get when he zig zags right past n*ggas bullets and knife them and you can hear them scream right thru the mic, mad as fu*k.

That lightweight/extreme conditioning is >>>>
flying thru the maps.
 5 years ago '08        #2115
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
David Vonderhaar act like a lil bi*ch on twitter tho..n*gga be actin like he offended at everybody questions n sh*t. Bowling > David
 5 years ago '05        #2116
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Arson said:
I cooled off and got back on this bullsh*t...frankly outside of battlefield, its blacklight retribution, cod, or counterstrike...We need next gen now

Anyway, reset my stats to see how I would do if I was playing like I do now from the start, 2 k/d and 400+ score per minute:

uav > counter > vsat is the sh*t btw
So to put an end to this sh*t... when you reset your stats, did you lose your camos?
 5 years ago '04        #2117
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 I'm The Dan said:
So to put an end to this sh*t... when you reset your stats, did you lose your camos?
Basically, you go back to what you started with when you first popped in BO2, nothing at all. It's not worth it to restart everything. Might as well get to prestige master and go from there.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #2118
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
That's garbage. Why can't I just reset my KD and SPM type stats. That's all I want to do, damn it.
 5 years ago '04        #2119
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
Played earlier with one of the worst teams ever. I literally put up 90 k!lls and was holding down the HQ majority of the game but yet still lost cuz my squad was str8 trash


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by killadre; 01-04-2013 at 03:11 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #2120
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,623 | Props total: 1799 1799
 killadre said:
Played earlier with one of the worst teams ever. I literally put up 90 k!lls and was holding down the HQ majority of the game but yet still lost cuz my squad was str8 trash


[pic - click to view]

ps3 is trash
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy