The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals McGregor's weight "extremely heavy" 5 days out
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man buys a$350k house for just $16 and the neighbors are pissed😂..
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cheating Husband Murders Wife After She Tricks Him Into Having Sex With Transg..
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT 1 year later, Rio Olympic Venues are abandoned and loo..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #2001
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,217 | Props total: 7257 7257
 I'm The Dan said:
You sure it was the Sentry? I read that you cannot get booted by AI controlled score streaks (warthog, swarm, ect...) unless you were controlling the Sentry then maybe that would be why.

I feel you, though. It gets beyond annoying. Another thing that PISSES me off is I just decided to switch it up a bit, so I've been using Care Package-Hellfire-Lightning Strike. I started to use Engineer because I was getting tired of the Claymore spam. Well, I'll throw my package out there and some fu*k on my own team will k!ll me and take it.

I don't know why they don't add Ricochet. It's a simple thing to add in video game rules, but they seem to drag their feet with this sh*t (why wasn't KC in HC on release?) - It makes me want to stop using the damn care package because 50% of the time I die to the enemy waiting on it. Then if I do get my box to drop, then my damn team will k!ll me and take it. It just seems logical to run care package with Engineer, though. I literally rerolled my friends UAV (or Hunter k!ller... damn picture looks the same to me) into a Swarm tonight ...
nahh it was automated Sentry. I had reflex knifed one of my dudes before, idk if that counts though

And I run care package/orbital/lodestar. Works charms if the care package is sumn good
 5 years ago '09        #2002
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,476 | Props total: 1617 1617
Anyone else like to shoot anoying teamates in the head when they get in ur way on hc lol
 5 years ago '10        #2003
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,215 | Props total: 86 86
 D. Norman said:
These kids getting black ops 2 for christmas making the game too easy
its hilarious though
 12-28-2012, 07:54 AM         #2004
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Anyone else like to shoot anoying teamates in the head when they get in ur way on hc lol
I love hearing the rage in their voices.
 5 years ago '09        #2005
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 68 68
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Hell yea. One of my favorite reasons for playing HC. Let a bi*ch talk sh*t in the lobby. Bet I'mma follow you and end life at the first hint of a decent k!llstreak. Also for when as*holes think it's cute to try and deebo a care package.
 5 years ago '10        #2006
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 57 57
 Acid Rap said:
Hell yea. One of my favorite reasons for playing HC. Let a bi*ch talk sh*t in the lobby. Bet I'mma follow you and end life at the first hint of a decent k!llstreak. Also for when as*holes think it's cute to try and deebo a care package.
Hell yeah dude, had a k!ll some punk mother fu*ker last night when he was getting a little too close to me with my care package. His dumbass didnt realize that he was on a squad of 5 of us so the team k!lling was an all time high lol.

I'm The Dan said:
You sure it was the Sentry? I read that you cannot get booted by AI controlled score streaks (warthog, swarm, ect...) unless you were controlling the Sentry then maybe that would be why.

I feel you, though. It gets beyond annoying. Another thing that PISSES me off is I just decided to switch it up a bit, so I've been using Care Package-Hellfire-Lightning Strike. I started to use Engineer because I was getting tired of the Claymore spam. Well, I'll throw my package out there and some fu*k on my own team will k!ll me and take it.

I don't know why they don't add Ricochet. It's a simple thing to add in video game rules, but they seem to drag their feet with this sh*t (why wasn't KC in HC on release?) - It makes me want to stop using the damn care package because 50% of the time I die to the enemy waiting on it. Then if I do get my box to drop, then my damn team will k!ll me and take it. It just seems logical to run care package with Engineer, though. I literally rerolled my friends UAV (or Hunter k!ller... damn picture looks the same to me) into a Swarm tonight ...
I absolutely hate richocet for the simple fact that the developers are super fu*king lazy and if you behind a small object, car, gate, etc., names will not show up and you end up k!lling a friendly (in turn k!lling yourself). That is why I would rather have the 3 strikes rule as we see in Blops2

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 12-28-2012 at 11:34 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #2007
Hovi Bryant 675 heat pts675
space
space
$30,572 | Props total: 18952 18952
Y'all make HC sound gay as sh*t.

I always thought it was pretty lame because of everything k!lling with one bullet...and the camping...oh god.

But the team k!lling...pass.
 5 years ago '09        #2008
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
Im almost to the point where i cant play nothin but HC.. Bullet damage is real to life and its realistic that ur teemates die from ur sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #2009
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
Also makes the uav more important
 5 years ago '12        #2010
DireWolf07 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,739 | Props total: 897 897
 D. Norman said:
These kids getting black ops 2 for christmas making the game too easy
Im not a kid

And I got mine on boxing day
 5 years ago '09        #2011
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
Boxing day?
 5 years ago '09        #2012
ImAMonster 399 heat pts399
space
space
$36,519 | Props total: 8963 8963
 H4T3W1LL! said:
Boxing day?
The day after Christmas I believe or before. One of the worst natural disasters ever recorded in history.
 5 years ago '09        #2013
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 68 68
 Hovi Bryant said:
Y'all make HC sound gay as sh*t.

I always thought it was pretty lame because of everything k!lling with one bullet...and the camping...oh god.

But the team k!lling...pass.
Team k!lling really isn't that bad. It is funny when you get one or two randoms on your team dropping nothing but racial fu*kin garbage over the mic. Sure we can mute him, but I don't even want to play with a hateful a.ss piece of sh*t like that. When there are 4-5 of us in a squad k!lling someone like that can be humorous. I'd rather play Hardcore over core any day any more. The UAV is worth way more, and getting their UAV out of the sky is more important as well. I have to put my grenades away in Hardcore because them things get me in trouble. I like having to be more careful who I open fire on. It's just more fun.
 5 years ago '10        #2014
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
Team k!lling really isn't that bad. It is funny when you get one or two randoms on your team dropping nothing but racial fu*kin garbage over the mic. Sure we can mute him, but I don't even want to play with a hateful a.ss piece of sh*t like that. When there are 4-5 of us in a squad k!lling someone like that can be humorous. I'd rather play Hardcore over core any day any more. The UAV is worth way more, and getting their UAV out of the sky is more important as well. I have to put my grenades away in Hardcore because them things get me in trouble. I like having to be more careful who I open fire on. It's just more fun.
Everyone has different tastes. People play HC, so I'm not gonna knock it. It's the style of play that is so vastly different from what most people are used to. I already think games like Call of Duty and Battlefied are campy because if you get the drop on someone, you win 95% of the time. In HC, it's overkill.
 5 years ago '04        #2015
notoriousthugzz 40 heat pts40
space
space
$18,270 | Props total: 854 854
Damn people still playing this game?

5 years ago '10        #2016
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Damn people still playing this game?

It's the most played multiplayer game on consoles.

I'd prefer Halo, but I end up playing this sh*t because my friends suck at it.
 5 years ago '05        #2017
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 147 147
 Hovi Bryant said:
Everyone has different tastes. People play HC, so I'm not gonna knock it. It's the style of play that is so vastly different from what most people are used to. I already think games like Call of Duty and Battlefied are campy because if you get the drop on someone, you win 95% of the time. In HC, it's overkill.
I honestly don't encounter too many campers. You'll get people that patrol areas, but I don't consider that camping. I play like a tweak, so I am ALWAYS moving. I literally run to their spawn, k!ll people along the way, get to their spawn, k!ll them some more, then their spawn switches and I repeat the process.

If you know where they've spawned, and know the routes that people like to run on the maps, then you'll easily smash through it. If I get Carrier, Slumz or Standoff, then sh*t is about to get real. Those maps are triple k/d, 450-500ish SPM maps for me.
 5 years ago '10        #2018
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
I honestly don't encounter too many campers. You'll get people that patrol areas, but I don't consider that camping. I play like a tweak, so I am ALWAYS moving. I literally run to their spawn, k!ll people along the way, get to their spawn, k!ll them some more, then their spawn switches and I repeat the process.

If you know where they've spawned, and know the routes that people like to run on the maps, then you'll easily smash through it. If I get Carrier, Slumz or Standoff, then sh*t is about to get real. Those maps are triple k/d, 450-500ish SPM maps for me.
I get what you're saying. There's defensive play, choking high traffic areas, or spawn trapping... but the pace of HC is slower than non HC games. The risk is less significant.

But in some lobbies, I see some ridiculously low SPM guys out there. Even in regular core game modes.

No knock on HC, but I just know that sh*t ain't for me.
 5 years ago '05        #2019
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 147 147
 Hovi Bryant said:
I get what you're saying. There's defensive play, choking high traffic areas, or spawn trapping... but the pace of HC is slower than non HC games. The risk is less significant.

But in some lobbies, I see some ridiculously low SPM guys out there. Even in regular core game modes.

No knock on HC, but I just know that sh*t ain't for me.
Yeah, I feel you man. One thing about Lobby boards when it comes to SPM to consider is some haven't reset their stats yet. I sit at around 370 SPM for HC KC right now because I haven't reset my stats and when I started playing it I was terrible. If I sort it, then it changes to around 450. I'm waiting to get diamond on my SMG before I reset my stats.

I'm hoping they add Domination to HC. They have to add Ricochet first, though, because there would be so many people kicked because of nades.

I'm even considering changing my streaks to all AI controlled sh*t, so I'll never be booted from them. I liked the earlier comment about Care-Orbital-whatever because the Vsat is ridiculous.
 5 years ago '08        #2020
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$38,986 | Props total: 18112 18112
you ever play a round of cod where you just can't get sh*t going but you know for a fact the guys at the top of the opposing team really aren't that good?

hopped in the lobby, team was getting stomped, but the dudes on the other team looked like they sucked so I played the round anyway. finished 18-18. Next game, same guys I go 31-4

Last edited by Arson; 12-28-2012 at 06:23 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Can Only Pick 1
111 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
THICK Like A Pot Of GUMBO And Sweet Like Pecan Pie
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bad bi-ch, cute face and some nice titties
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Aug 19 - How the super-rich family that co-founded Red Bull conceals their wea..
54 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Long hair short hair dont care..still smashin
12 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn so 21 Savage really killed Lacoste huh?
195 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Word is Kead Da Sneak just died...from gettin shot
252 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Actor Samuel L. Jackson, ex-NBA star Magic Johnson mistaken for migrants in It..
173 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy