The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

most viewed right now
When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #2001
WILLIAM 45 heat pts45
space
space
$21,644 | Props total: 414 414
They deserve to be owned not buying it at midnight day 1
 4 years ago '05        #2002
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,558 | Props total: 117 117
Yeah, I don't get it.. I've been getting matched up with easier lobbies. I was doing fine in my old lobbies (still going at least double positive and had a top 3 SPM in the lobby) but last night I got into some lobbies with kids that were level 30 first prestige and sh*t. lol...

I was running through with the Chiqim(?) trying to get my head shots. Was a great time to be honest.
 4 years ago '08        #2003
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$37,248 | Props total: 9659 9659
that 3 burst smg is total garbage
 4 years ago '09        #2004
ImAMonster 374 heat pts374
space
space
$34,569 | Props total: 4419 4419
 Arson said:
I finally got the select fire on it and it's actually not that bad with it. Just like every other 3-burst or semi-auto gun. They all suck until they become full auto.
 4 years ago '08        #2005
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 142 142
 Arson said:
I used to think that until I used quick draw and realize its not even like a 3burst gun. U barely have to tap the trigger fast and it feels like an automatic. No recoil either. Least I didn't notice any
 4 years ago '05        #2006
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 AyeDre said:
I used to think that until I used quick draw and realize its not even like a 3burst gun. U barely have to tap the trigger fast and it feels like an automatic. No recoil either. Least I didn't notice any
Yeah. I only play hardcore, but I'm starting to like it. The PDW is still the best gun in the game, but I'd consider using the Chiq for awhile. I'm using it now getting my headshots and it's not bad at all.

On core it may be different since it takes like 10 shots to k!ll someone if you don't hit them in the head.
 4 years ago '11        #2007
Rudi 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 231 231
These Christmas noobs makin my KD rise FAST...Had 3 games of 30+ k!lls and less than 10 deaths lolol
 4 years ago '10        #2008
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 1 1
 miamishank said:
How do you showcase your playercards... Ive been lookin in barracks and everything else I have a couple exclusives but I only can show one at a time
barracks --> combat record ---> then you have 3 slots

J-R said:
Man I got a swarm and sh*t only k!lled like 5 people wtf
what map? its just a bunch of hunter k!llers so if they can go inside or have blindeye / flak on it might not be as good.

dogs are still the best cause swarm is 50/50 to me and people will shoot down ships, but dogs always rip for me
 4 years ago '09        #2009
WILLIAM 45 heat pts45
space
space
anyone tryina get a train ran on their anus tonight
 4 years ago '08        #2010
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
space
I feasted earlier today, got 60 k!lls on them boys then 70 the next game. Raid ground war is the sh*t
 4 years ago '08        #2011
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,132 | Props total: 912 912
 I'm The Dan said:
Yeah. I only play hardcore, but I'm starting to like it. The PDW is still the best gun in the game, but I'd consider using the Chiq for awhile. I'm using it now getting my headshots and it's not bad at all.

On core it may be different since it takes like 10 shots to k!ll someone if you don't hit them in the head.
Exactly..I been playin hardcore for the past 2 days like Why did I never did this sh*t.

And then hardcore make gettin the diamond weapons so easy...especially a.ssault rifles.

Dat SMR on Hardcore is cheese tho...1 shot k!ll from any distance anywhere.
 12-28-2012, 01:16 AM         #2012
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
These kids getting black ops 2 for christmas making the game too easy

I held off getting this because I've refused to pay for a Treyarch game and 2 days in (and maybe 6-8 hours put in) I've been finishing at least top 3 of every game I've been in
 4 years ago '05        #2013
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Exactly..I been playin hardcore for the past 2 days like Why did I never did this sh*t.

And then hardcore make gettin the diamond weapons so easy...especially a.ssault rifles.

Dat SMR on Hardcore is cheese tho...1 shot k!ll from any distance anywhere.
Yeah, I hated hardcore on MW3 (never tried that much to be honest) but seriously... just try HC and you'll love it. It's so much better. If you shoot someone, they die. It's basically that simple. I'm waiting for them to add Domination and Ricochet. That'll make it so much better.

The one thing they need to add is scorestreaks do not hurt your teammates (or you when they add Ricochet). It's ridiculous! I like to run small streaks of UAV-Hellfire-Lightning Strike. I'll hit the Lightning strike and if I get 3 or 4, then I know when I fire my Hellfire off, they're going to be at the same spawn. Generally, I can get 6-10+ k!lls off of a Lightning Strike and Hellfire combo if done correctly (gotta find the damn spawn with the Hellfire). That said, I always get an idiot that rushes their spawn after the lightning strike and I end up k!lling him. Just make it so your team cannot be hurt my scorestreaks and I'll be happy.
 12-28-2012, 01:49 AM         #2014
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How are y'all just getting into Hardcore??

That's ALL I play. Salty that DOM ain't been added yet though
 4 years ago '08        #2015
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,132 | Props total: 912 912
 I'm The Dan said:
Yeah, I hated hardcore on MW3 (never tried that much to be honest) but seriously... just try HC and you'll love it. It's so much better. If you shoot someone, they die. It's basically that simple. I'm waiting for them to add Domination and Ricochet. That'll make it so much better.

The one thing they need to add is scorestreaks do not hurt your teammates (or you when they add Ricochet). It's ridiculous! I like to run small streaks of UAV-Hellfire-Lightning Strike. I'll hit the Lightning strike and if I get 3 or 4, then I know when I fire my Hellfire off, they're going to be at the same spawn. Generally, I can get 6-10+ k!lls off of a Lightning Strike and Hellfire combo if done correctly (gotta find the damn spawn with the Hellfire). That said, I always get an idiot that rushes their spawn after the lightning strike and I end up k!lling him. Just make it so your team cannot be hurt my scorestreaks and I'll be happy.
Dog...I run the EXACT k!llstreaks...it shocks me how much more effective the smaller k!llstreaks are than the higher ones. And then you can cycle through them so quickly..

I remember I went like 50-9 one game tonight...sh*t is crazy.

I haven't screamed at my TV once..there are a couple of "Really " moments but not many...it's like HC is Anti-Bullsh*t mode...
 4 years ago '08        #2016
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
space
Since this is more than likely the last COD before Next Gen. What do you think Treyarch and what's left of IW need to fix going forward to stay at the top?
 4 years ago '10        #2017
SwooshWonder 11 heat pts11
space
space
$24,435 | Props total: 2513 2513
 I'm The Dan said:

That whole second paragraph my mans. im here beasting with the SWAT and 2 of my teammates get caught in my sentry gun fire And I get kicked
 4 years ago '05        #2018
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
That whole second paragraph my mans. im here beasting with the SWAT and 2 of my teammates get caught in my sentry gun fire And I get kicked
You sure it was the Sentry? I read that you cannot get booted by AI controlled score streaks (warthog, swarm, ect...) unless you were controlling the Sentry then maybe that would be why.

I feel you, though. It gets beyond annoying. Another thing that PISSES me off is I just decided to switch it up a bit, so I've been using Care Package-Hellfire-Lightning Strike. I started to use Engineer because I was getting tired of the Claymore spam. Well, I'll throw my package out there and some fu*k on my own team will k!ll me and take it.

I don't know why they don't add Ricochet. It's a simple thing to add in video game rules, but they seem to drag their feet with this sh*t (why wasn't KC in HC on release?) - It makes me want to stop using the damn care package because 50% of the time I die to the enemy waiting on it. Then if I do get my box to drop, then my damn team will k!ll me and take it. It just seems logical to run care package with Engineer, though. I literally rerolled my friends UAV (or Hunter k!ller... damn picture looks the same to me) into a Swarm tonight ...
 4 years ago '10        #2019
SwooshWonder 11 heat pts11
space
space
$24,435 | Props total: 2513 2513
 I'm The Dan said:
You sure it was the Sentry? I read that you cannot get booted by AI controlled score streaks (warthog, swarm, ect...) unless you were controlling the Sentry then maybe that would be why.

I feel you, though. It gets beyond annoying. Another thing that PISSES me off is I just decided to switch it up a bit, so I've been using Care Package-Hellfire-Lightning Strike. I started to use Engineer because I was getting tired of the Claymore spam. Well, I'll throw my package out there and some fu*k on my own team will k!ll me and take it.

I don't know why they don't add Ricochet. It's a simple thing to add in video game rules, but they seem to drag their feet with this sh*t (why wasn't KC in HC on release?) - It makes me want to stop using the damn care package because 50% of the time I die to the enemy waiting on it. Then if I do get my box to drop, then my damn team will k!ll me and take it. It just seems logical to run care package with Engineer, though. I literally rerolled my friends UAV (or Hunter k!ller... damn picture looks the same to me) into a Swarm tonight ...
nahh it was automated Sentry. I had reflex knifed one of my dudes before, idk if that counts though

And I run care package/orbital/lodestar. Works charms if the care package is sumn good
 4 years ago '09        #2020
WILLIAM 45 heat pts45
space
space
Anyone else like to shoot anoying teamates in the head when they get in ur way on hc lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy