So Pusha T’s “New God Flow” Was A Shot At…

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219

[pic - click to view]

10-16-2012, 05:14 PM         #42
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghost verse was nothing special.

Raekwon verse on Morning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '05        #43
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 Ant McQueen said:
Son, are you dissing people or not? Make up your mind.
THIS!!!!!!!

Dude is almost as bad as The Game
 10-16-2012, 05:26 PM         #44
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude needs to change his name to pusha t baby cause his entire fu*king life revolves around weez
 5 years ago '11        #45
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
 THEINFAMOUS said:
THIS!!!!!!!

Dude is almost as bad as The Game
Y'all acting like Wayne didn't get on twitter talking like an insecure hoe, like he didn't record his twitter posts in a half a.ss dis, that he himself retracted within like 24 hours of dropping it.

Wayne been called out by Fifty for years and don't ever want it, been caught on film kissing more men than women and yet he ain't the lame???

When has Wayne ever went to battle with anybody, he didn't even want it with Gillie.

Birdman & Wayne get more respect than Red & Meth yet write less than Dre and ain't ever made any beats either, sh*t they can't even pay there producers. LMAO youngin's believe all the hype these foolish looking creatures say.
 10-16-2012, 05:45 PM         #46
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballin1 said:
pus*y t is a bi*ch for real. this is the stunna quote that made terrance write a subliminal verse with his eyes all blurry from the tears

What about G.O.O.D Music?
They’re doing what they’re doing too. But I think Khaled and Rozay are doing a little more. They’re a little more active with their acts. I ain’t talking about them as a brand, but their acts. You got Kanye doing him, but what acts do they have that are active and doing a lot? I’m looking at how much your team is doing.

[pic - click to view]

it's not like he lied here...baby knows the business inside and out and clearly knows what it takes to stay relevant from a team standpoint
 10-16-2012, 05:50 PM         #47
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #48
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 Rico23 said:
is that a handgun

I see what you did there
 5 years ago '10        #49
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
I don't like pusha t he seems a like a giant pu$$y scared to diss direct
 5 years ago '11        #50
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
 s7venwords said:
“Sorry, but I don’t’ respect who you applauding. Lil n*gga flow, but his metaphors boring… Don’t make me turn daddy’s lil’ girl to orphan that mean I’d have to k!ll Baby like abortion.”

The 08 Call Out!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #51
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,694 | Props total: 11378 11378
i felt the same way about that ghoulish track. like is this a joke?

and for the dude who said nobody gave a sh*t about push verse, cus of ghost verse that dropped 3 months later

kids on this site are from another planet of slow.
 5 years ago '04        #52
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6441 6441
 The Mastermind said:
Y'all acting like Wayne didn't get on twitter talking like an insecure hoe, like he didn't record his twitter posts in a half a.ss dis, that he himself retracted within like 24 hours of dropping it.

Wayne been called out by Fifty for years and don't ever want it, been caught on film kissing more men than women and yet he ain't the lame???

When has Wayne ever went to battle with anybody, he didn't even want it with Gillie.

Birdman & Wayne get more respect than Red & Meth yet write less than Dre and ain't ever made any beats either, sh*t they can't even pay there producers. LMAO youngin's believe all the hype these foolish looking creatures say.
you know none of that brings up the fact that whenever pusha is called on it he doesn't say anything. been sneak dissing a person on tracks for 6 years
 10-16-2012, 08:03 PM         #53
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mastermind said:

wayne got at 50 on louisianimal
and he got at gillie on problem solver and im blooded

ghoulish wasnt a diss to pusha t in its entirety it is just a song that had the line "fu*k pusha t" in it
 5 years ago '05        #54
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 3446 3446
All the hustlers rocking with Pusha Ton. I personally can't relate to not getting paid for work, kissing another man, thinking its halloween 24-7 or being a MAN with a bi*ch name.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ROC585; 10-16-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #55
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
Lol how is this guy such a big deal? I can't stand his flow, it's like he's gotta take a sh*t. He's ego and flow don't match
 5 years ago '04        #56
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
fu*k all this "it's a diss" "it's not a diss" sh*t, pusha losing me as a fan cuz lately all you hear about is, either he's dissing ymcmb or he's not. Smh
 5 years ago '10        #57
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
What the fu*k happened to Pusha T? Stop doing this sh*t man! Pusha T and Clipse are one of my favorite artists and are in my top 10...but stop with this corny sh*t. I'm tired of the subliminal sh*t that results to nothing...the sh*t is so corny. Just make good music enough with this bullsh*t. Nothing is going to happen nothing! sh*t is so played out. Looking back that sh*t Common did to Drake was mad corny and went no where! Just stop!
 5 years ago '11        #58
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Politricks said:
Pusha IS ONE of my favorite but he need to stop the bi*chaness he just looking for things to nit pick at come on Pusha you better than that.
He fishing for anything to make his life seem interesting need to wise up realize them coke lies than dried up yell™
 5 years ago '10        #59
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Lol n*ggas is clowns...Pusha been comin at Wayne for years and he knows it...but cuz Pusha don't say his name he is sneak dissin? If we know Pusha dissin him then you know wayne knows...hes a bi*ch for just responding recently and it was the worst diss ever...

Wayne don't want it cuz he know his rhymes is in the gutter when it comes to sparring...Gillie destroyed that guy but people will say well Wayne sold more albums so he won like that sh*t matters...

And my thing is how n*ggas support a fake blood soo woopin talkin that gangsta sh*t but kiss n*ggas on tape? Crazy how ya support that weirdo sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #60
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 dcashalston said:
Lol n*ggas is clowns...Pusha been comin at Wayne for years and he knows it...but cuz Pusha don't say his name he is sneak dissin? If we know Pusha dissin him then you know wayne knows...hes a bi*ch for just responding recently and it was the worst diss ever...

Wayne don't want it cuz he know his rhymes is in the gutter when it comes to sparring...Gillie destroyed that guy but people will say well Wayne sold more albums so he won like that sh*t matters...

And my thing is how n*ggas support a fake blood soo woopin talkin that gangsta sh*t but kiss n*ggas on tape? Crazy how ya support that weirdo sh*t
This basically sums it up....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy