Eagles Fire D Coordinator Juan Castillo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2012, 11:52 PM         #161
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, When It Rains It Pours.
 5 years ago '08        #162
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12526 12526
 regularjoe said:
Eagle fans will regret firing Reid...
regret what? disappointment over disappointment? Its been 5 years since we made any noise in the playoffs....dude hasn't won sh*t here...coaches with titles have been fired before his a.ss, fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '04        #163
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,438 | Props total: 13100 13100
 Eagles All Day said:
regret what? disappointment over disappointment? Its been 5 years since we made any noise in the playoffs....dude hasn't won sh*t here...coaches with titles have been fired before his a.ss, fu*k outta here
When the new coach doesn't get you there... you'll realize how good you had it.
 5 years ago '08        #164
space
space
 regularjoe said:
When the new coach doesn't get you there... you'll realize how good you had it.
Easy for a packer fan to say

Zero titles in 15 years, yep that's really good..,5 NFC champ games but only one Super Bowl appearance

Like I said, fu*k outta here
 10-17-2012, 12:44 AM         #165
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You might win some but you just lost Juan
 5 years ago '06        #166
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 regularjoe said:
Eagle fans will regret firing Reid...
kind of a double edged sword.... giants fans wanted their coach fired, now that he won a 2nd superbowl he is a god again lol.. steelers wanted cowher out of their for years also.. He got a ring, and we want our coach fired to bring him out of retirement lol.. like he wasn't in the same exact spot as andy for years...... andy has his faults, but I haven't seen the team quit on him yet... with all the parity in the league, being a contender for all these years isn't something to take lightly... u constantly see teams win or get to superbowls and be out of the playoffs shortly after....

sometimes we look into sh*t 2 much... mcnabb and vick simply aren't as good as any of the qb's that won in the last decade... eagles fans constantly overrate the roster every year also...
 5 years ago '08        #167
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
kind of a double edged sword.... giants fans wanted their coach fired, now that he won a 2nd superbowl he is a god again lol.. steelers wanted cowher out of their for years also.. He got a ring, and we want our coach fired to bring him out of retirement lol.. like he wasn't in the same exact spot as andy for years...... andy has his faults, but I haven't seen the team quit on him yet... with all the parity in the league, being a contender for all these years isn't something to take lightly... u constantly see teams win or get to superbowls and be out of the playoffs shortly after....

sometimes we look into sh*t 2 much... mcnabb and vick simply aren't as good as any of the qb's that won in the last decade... eagles fans constantly overrate the roster every year also...
But when the same mistakes are happening for the last 13 damn years where else are u gonna look...we still suck on 3 and shorts, we still suck in the red zone, we have zero in game adjustments to fall on, time management still blows... These mistakes have been there for the last 13 damn years

Lets not forget him choosing Juan Castillo as his dcoord, starting Casey fu*kkng Matthews at MLB, hiring that bum morniwheg.... U say the roster isn't that good, guess who's the fu*king gm????

The personnel has change yet the same damn mistakes remain, that's all on fu*kig Andy Reid...no more mcnabb to blame for all if our problems now
 5 years ago '06        #168
space
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
But when the same mistakes are happening for the last 13 damn years where else are u gonna look...we still suck on 3 and shorts, we still suck in the red zone, we have zero in game adjustments to fall on, time management still blows... These mistakes have been there for the last 13 damn years

Lets not forget him choosing Juan Castillo as his dcoord, starting Casey fu*kkng Matthews at MLB, hiring that bum morniwheg.... U say the roster isn't that good, guess who's the fu*king gm????

The personnel has change yet the same damn mistakes remain, that's all on fu*kig Andy Reid...no more mcnabb to blame for all if our problems now
u can point out some poor coaching hires, draft picks, and game management sh*t... rightfully so.... He hired a lot of beast a.ssistant coaches obviously threwout the years though... made some great draft picks also.... U can nit pick sh*t that tomlin, belicheck, coughlin and dungy did also.... they had their fair share of fu*k ups.... they had hof qb's that weren't afraid of the big stage to fall back on...... more geared towards mcnabb... vick only left the 1st round once andy and MM looked like einstein in 2010 with resurrecting vick... now they are bums and put him in terrible spots all of the sudden If anything shouldn't have vick elevated more since then? Not like they don't have a history of getting the most of QB's.....

playcalling is shakey still though.... just funny that nobody called them out before when they were tossing the ball around all over the place... when mcnabb and vick were putting up madden numbers... soon as they lose, then we need to run the ball more.... feed mccoy 28 times a game and see how that works out... U need to reconstruct the team to play like that... let alone mccoy breaking down before that happens.... sure their is a reason they been resting him so early in these games... easy to play monday qb's....
 5 years ago '06        #169
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1557 1557
The offense sucks and you gonna blame the D kmon
 5 years ago '06        #170
space
space
space
 Cezaroh said:
The offense sucks and you gonna blame the D kmon
I think Vick threw 1 4th quarter td in the first 10 weeks last year was the mexicans faulut then also.... being in the bottom 2 percent of the league in scoring points is mainly the fault of coaches who made plenty of qbs look good and put points up for YEARS

I been an eagle fan with buddy ryan, rich kottite, and ray rhodes as coaches... so granted I value andy more then other young bucks....... I heard every gameplan and excuse in the world for Vick... cats that have no rooted interest in the birds are offensive coordinators now also lol

no sense in throwing foles in, not that nuts..... if they wanna fire andy that bad go ahead... get another coach and see how far vick takes them.... sh*t will be pointless.... excuses are borderline entertaining... get a powerback and make vick a game manager.... maybe my grandson will see the birds win a ring lol
 5 years ago '11        #171
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 dblockallday said:
lol at every post game press conference andy is like "i'll take the blame, it starts with me" "i'll take responsibility" then he turns around and fires his D coordinator when the D isn't even the problem? L O to the muthafukin L @ the eagles.

eagles

Vick is next
 5 years ago '05        #172
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
The eagles Defense hasn't been the same since Jim Johnson passed away.
 5 years ago '05        #173
poeknock 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Firing reid will make everyone happy but the next person coming in will have a good young team in a winable division so after reid is gone the birds will still be good. Jackson, maclin, celek, mccoy, harbor, boykin, drc, coleman, allen, foles, cox, kendricks kelce, mathis, avant, cooper an more are all under 30...if reid is gone next year they will continue to be good
 10-17-2012, 07:38 AM         #174
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam, the lions got in that a.ss and they fire this guy. :pachahah:
 5 years ago '10        #175
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15698 15698
 Poloi3eai2 said:
The eagles Defense hasn't been the same since Jim Johnson passed away.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #176
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
u can point out some poor coaching hires, draft picks, and game management sh*t... rightfully so.... He hired a lot of beast a.ssistant coaches obviously threwout the years though... made some great draft picks also.... U can nit pick sh*t that tomlin, belicheck, coughlin and dungy did also.... they had their fair share of fu*k ups.... they had hof qb's that weren't afraid of the big stage to fall back on...... more geared towards mcnabb... vick only left the 1st round once andy and MM looked like einstein in 2010 with resurrecting vick... now they are bums and put him in terrible spots all of the sudden If anything shouldn't have vick elevated more since then? Not like they don't have a history of getting the most of QB's.....

playcalling is shakey still though.... just funny that nobody called them out before when they were tossing the ball around all over the place... when mcnabb and vick were putting up madden numbers... soon as they lose, then we need to run the ball more.... feed mccoy 28 times a game and see how that works out... U need to reconstruct the team to play like that... let alone mccoy breaking down before that happens.... sure their is a reason they been resting him so early in these games... easy to play monday qb's....
Who are these beast a.ssistant coaches? Other then harbaugh all of them have failed as head coaches. Yeah he made some great picks but he also made some horrendous picks...sh*t just last years pick jarett is out the fu*king l right now

He's drafts ONE stud defensive player throughout his whole goddamn tenure (cole)....how do u miss on every defensive pick you've made in the last 14 years

Vick had regressed since 2010 because teams have figured him out...Chicago laid the blueprint and minny destroyed us that year with that same blueprint when the num 2 seed was on the line....coaches have to make proper adjustments

Of course nobody is gonna call them out when sh*t is working...but now you are 31 in the L in scoring points when you're supposed to be some offensive genius, of course you will get the blame.

Andy Reid has had 14 years to get this right, dude you just got to come to grips with the fact that we will never win with him here. Will the next coach be any better? I have no idea but I do know one Reid will never win anything. His stubbornness and failure to make in game adjustments will never change.
 5 years ago '07        #177
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
there will be more changes with these 2 weeks i can't wait
 5 years ago '08        #178
space
space
Just to add to my post I've always like Andy reid...I appreciate how he took this team out the gutter, I've always been a big fan of his...that day we upset the cowboys in the season opener in 2000 was one of the greatest days of my life...but it's time to move on...no coach is irreplaceable, especially one that hasn't won a title....insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
 5 years ago '10        #179
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15698 15698
 Eagles All Day said:
Just to add to my post I've always like Andy reid...I appreciate how he took this team out the gutter, I've always been a big fan of his...that day we upset the cowboys in the season opener in 2000 was one of the greatest days of my life...but it's time to move on...no coach is irreplaceable, especially one that hasn't won a title....insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
i just noticed that AVY
 5 years ago '04        #180
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,869 | Props total: 1059 1059
You can't blame him for all the O-line injuries.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy