Eagles Fire D Coordinator Juan Castillo

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 asoria85 said:
A championship is a championship... and I am not saying this because Philly has 0 nor I am saying it because Dallas has 5 from way back.... I am just saying the eagles players suck.... they are dumb.... idiots....

dallas loses with poor coaching and management

philly just has no brains....
i hate philly and i love to see dallas vs philly fans going at it but im gonna step in here...

you just posted a dumbass oxymoron like comment ... Philly has waaaaayyyyy more talent then the cowboys IMO... they lose over dumb coaching just like your team... your gonna sit there and say they have no players practicaly?

the entire NFC East has stacked teams except for the Skins and they on the rise too... how you gonna knock Eagles fans like they aint got a good squad? they do dumbass

fu*k you philly it dont change nothing i hate yall , yall hate me its all good but i had to keep it real. that kid is either new to football , trolling or just doesnt understand the game... and for the record i hope yall keep Andy for longer extend that contract
 5 years ago '10        #122
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15646 15646
 Infamous2o1x said:
i hate philly and i love to see dallas vs philly fans going at it but im gonna step in here...

you just posted a dumbass oxymoron like comment ... Philly has waaaaayyyyy more talent then the cowboys IMO... they lose over dumb coaching just like your team... your gonna sit there and say they have no players practicaly?

the entire NFC East has stacked teams except for the Skins and they on the rise too... how you gonna knock Eagles fans like they aint got a good squad? they do dumbass

fu*k you philly it dont change nothing i hate yall , yall hate me its all good but i had to keep it real. that kid is either new to football , trolling or just doesnt understand the game... and for the record i hope yall keep Andy for longer extend that contract

not sure if I should prop or hate this n*gga

propped

Ill save the hate for last game of the season
 5 years ago '11        #123
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
 Infamous2o1x said:

only giants fan thats cool on this btch id prop if i knew how lol
 5 years ago '10        #124
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 lboog1423 said:
not sure if I should prop or hate this n*gga

propped

Ill save the hate for last game of the season

not lets keep the hate alive. i hate the eagles more then any team, you guys have passed the cowboys on that list. I wish yall could keep tripping yourself but ikeep it real i know yall got talent on that team.Like i said in the other post all 4 teams... ok 3 teams have alot of talent and the Skins are def on tthe rise. I just dont see a cowboys fan gonna talk about his team got bad coaching and the eagles are just retarded players etc ... sh*t makes no sense.

Atleast when we mocking or laughing at eachother's teams and talking trash we are making some sort of sense... this guy just trying to talk that senseless sh*t.

its getting too friendly in here i dont like it and i do got some respect for some of you friendly eagles fans but thats where the line is drawn... i hate yall and you should hate me
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #125
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
Why fire any defensive personnel when all the problems are coming from the offense not getting into a groove until the 3rd quarter
 5 years ago '05        #126
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,694 | Props total: 2426 2426
Buts Hes Not The #1 Problem
 5 years ago '10        #127
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,438 | Props total: 2047 2047
 poeknock said:
I dont know how I feel about this bc the defense really isnt to blame for the losses. hey collapsed on sunday but other than that, I blame the offense
but you know somebody had to take the fall. Andy and Vicks day is coming later in the year B4 the Playoffs start.
 10-16-2012, 03:13 PM         #128
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
main reason they been winning is they defense....but u can't blow a 10 point lead in the 4th

Last edited by k3llz; 10-16-2012 at 03:34 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #129
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
Andy might be next at season's end you know you are a desperate football team if anyone from the staff gets fired during the season
 5 years ago '06        #130
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,599 | Props total: 8775 8775
There is nothing wrong with eagles defense wrong side of the ball dumb a.sses

vick and reid gone
 5 years ago '05        #131
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Special Edd said:
There is nothing wrong with eagles defense wrong side of the ball dumb a.sses

vick and reid gone
you say this after the defense gave up 4th quarter leads in 2 straight games and they had a 10 point lead twice in the 4th on sunday?

very bad timing for this statement
 5 years ago '07        #132
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
Blame it on the coach huh reid

Blame it on that "FEROCIOUS D" that puts on the pads and goes out on the field
 5 years ago '06        #133
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
No sacks the last 3 weeks Andy said their gonna stay with the same schemes though lol....He gives the most vanilla answers/statements though, can't make much out of it

calling a few more blitz packages can't hurt though... kind of the point playing bump coverage

Imo maybe this move with light a spark under the teams a.ss... seems like players on the team are getting frustrated with each other/ the coaches... Avant kind of snapped a bit to the media the other day
 5 years ago '06        #134
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,217 | Props total: 5028 5028
defense was looking ok but they can be better too

coaching staff just needs an overhaul fu*k it
 5 years ago '05        #135
poeknock 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
This is the first move ppl...im sure something else will change. maybe not as big as this but something else will change bc it has to. The crazy part is they a game outta first place an they still got 5 division games and a few games against other teams in the NFC. Every game left on the schedule is a winable one to be honest. Obviously they can lose to some of the teams but theres no game left where im scared as a fan. That was the ravens game an they won. Bowles will step in an have them back in the top 10...just wait an see
 10-16-2012, 04:45 PM         #136
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Shot said:
Breaking News: Andy Reid says Car Brakes Not Working; Replaces Horn

Only the Eagles... I swear...
 5 years ago '05        #137
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
lol at every post game press conference andy is like "i'll take the blame, it starts with me" "i'll take responsibility" then he turns around and fires his D coordinator when the D isn't even the problem? L O to the muthafukin L @ the eagles.
 10-16-2012, 04:56 PM         #138
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't lose 7 out of 11 games were your offense gave you the lead going into the 4th quarter.

3 games in a row with now sacks and two weeks in a row an opposing offense moves the length of the field to beat you on the final drive.

They give up too many big plays and the front don't communicate with the back so it's too many blown plays that shouldn't have been.

Damn, of your offense gives you a lead going into the 4th then you should bring it home.
 5 years ago '05        #139
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 Graftedgenes said:
You can't lose 7 out of 11 games were your offense gave you the lead going into the 4th quarter.

3 games in a row with now sacks and two weeks in a row an opposing offense moves the length of the field to beat you on the final drive.

They give up too many big plays and the front don't communicate with the back so it's too many blown plays that shouldn't have been.

Damn, of your offense gives you a lead going into the 4th then you should bring it home.
only reason the offense gets the lead in the 4th is because the defense plays solid throughout the game. good teams with good offenses are almost always able to put together a drive at the end of games when it is absolutely needed.
 5 years ago '05        #140
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
Reid always finds a way to blame someone else. Castillo should have been gone last year...but the problem is bigger than him. Literally.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy