Eagles Fire D Coordinator Juan Castillo

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 poeknock said:
As good as the giants are playin now...we all know that dont mean sh*t
Skins win this week and their 0-3 in the division
 5 years ago '05        #102
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 TimmyGee said:
How's the presser? I'm in class atm
Pretty standard Andy sh*t. He's trying to win football games, he thinks 3-3 isn't enough, he told the players, then the staff about JC's firing. Michael Vick is the QB, he is evaluating everything including himself, but Michael Vick is the QB. Andy is looking at the turnovers in evaluating Vick. But Andy is kind of making it clear Vick is the QB right now.
 5 years ago '11        #103
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,176 | Props total: 17532 17532

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #104
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,211 | Props total: 3767 3767
Bout time

But on the real, I feel bad for dude a bit as he was pretty much thrust into that position from being an offensive coach originally and now he's the scapegoat as things are going bad. I feel like the head coach is next. I think its overdue, and I think the city wants it as well.
 5 years ago '08        #105
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
eagles about to be trash for the next 2-3 years.

fired andy,get rid of vick and start a rook next season

good luck tryna compete next year

eagles looking like they choking once again this year

thought they suppose to be super bowl contenders this year?
Look at ol Nostradamus over here

We all know how good you are at predicting sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #106
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Eagles All Day said:
Look at ol Nostradamus over here

We all know how good you are at predicting sh*t
didnt i call you nostradumus when i called you out on that sh*t when u predicted the eagles beat the lions and the giants will lose to the niners and the eagles will have a 1.5 lead in the division hows that prediction looking?!

lets not act like i didnt predict steve smith wouldnt do sh*t for the eagles last year and all your new signees wouldnt matter either

accept your L
 5 years ago '05        #107
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
Andy's also saying that they aren't changing the scheme or the terminology. Just incorporating Bowles' "personality" into the defense.

What does that even mean? I mean I get it, now the players will respect the coach and play harder and play better and not mess up right? I don't think so, but we'll see.
 5 years ago '10        #108
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15630 15630
 snippet said:
Pretty standard Andy sh*t. He's trying to win football games, he thinks 3-3 isn't enough, he told the players, then the staff about JC's firing. Michael Vick is the QB, he is evaluating everything including himself, but Michael Vick is the QB. Andy is looking at the turnovers in evaluating Vick. But Andy is kind of making it clear Vick is the QB right now.
basically
 5 years ago '05        #109
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
 poeknock said:
one superbowl compared to more losing seasons than winning dont amount to nothin
doesnt matter u still are losers and always will be and we have a ring i bet u probably dont stay in philly u like eatdatpus*y45 thats da defintion of eagles fans dont stay in philly but wanna be down
 5 years ago '05        #110
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
Maybe it's just me, but Andy said in the post-press conference interview, that Vick was the starting QB, and that it takes time to evaluate (the problems - he said he was going to evaluate Vick's turnovers) - "and that's all I can give you."

I think there is a good chance Andy is considering going with Foles. But I think when he reviews the turnovers, there probably won't be a change because Vick tucked the ball on one play, and just looking at his turnovers overall, I don't think you can look at them and think Vick is just terrible enough that it's time to start Foles against the only undefeated team in the league.

If we were playing the Colts or the Jaguars or the Browns next, I think Foles would be given a chance. But not with the Falcons next on the menu.
 5 years ago '05        #111
poeknock 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 TattooedMPsz said:
doesnt matter u still are losers and always will be and we have a ring i bet u probably dont stay in philly u like eatdatpus*y45 thats da defintion of eagles fans dont stay in philly but wanna be down
what are you 12?? An im in philly all day everyday born an raised so stop...although I recently moved to the outskirts of philly to the burbsonce you get a family an a nice car...the hood aint where it at but anyway...im at every homegame homie an regardless of that one ring yall got, the bucs still suck
 5 years ago '05        #112
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
 poeknock said:
what are you 12?? An im in philly all day everyday born an raised so stop...although I recently moved to the outskirts of philly to the burbsonce you get a family an a nice car...the hood aint where it at but anyway...im at every homegame homie an regardless of that one ring yall got, the bucs still suck
im 28 with my own house paid for try again clown i never seen u in the bxsc and i got a nice car all my bills paid and the house is paid off i just pay property taxes every year in sunny beautiful florida try again clown we suck be we 2 and 3 2nd in the division with a super bowl ring all eagles do is in the big moment remember this?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #113
space
space
How'd this thread become an eagles vs bucs thread

i still hate y'all for 2002
 5 years ago '05        #114
poeknock 5 heat pts OP
space
space
Good for youwhat does not seein me in here have to do wit anything? I havent been postin alot this season but check the stats homie, not to mention I dont really troll other teams threads unless its within the division so you yea...you probably would never see me. Long story short tho...im philly all day born an raised so stop with your tough talk, its pointless
 5 years ago '05        #115
poeknock 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
How'd this thread become an eagles vs bucs thread

i still hate y'all for 2002
cause the trolls are out. I can see if the bucs were actually relevant this season
 5 years ago '08        #116
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 poeknock said:
one superbowl compared to more losing seasons than winning dont amount to nothin
A championship is a championship... and I am not saying this because Philly has 0 nor I am saying it because Dallas has 5 from way back.... I am just saying the eagles players suck.... they are dumb.... idiots....

dallas loses with poor coaching and management

philly just has no brains....
 5 years ago '07        #117
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Eagles

Thanks for taking that bum a.sso so we didnt have to
 10-16-2012, 12:38 PM         #118
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Shot said:
Breaking News: Andy Reid says Car Brakes Not Working; Replaces Horn

Replaced him with Todd Bowles tho

Guy was the a.ssistant HC/DB Coach in Miami for years....our DBs were a.ss while he was here
 10-16-2012, 12:45 PM         #119
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 asoria85 said:
A championship is a championship... and I am not saying this because Philly has 0 nor I am saying it because Dallas has 5 from way back.... I am just saying the eagles players suck.... they are dumb.... idiots....

Dez Bryant one intelligent motherfu*ker.
 5 years ago '08        #120
space
space
 asoria85 said:

the fu*k?

Southerners
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy