most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #161
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 cheguevara said:
It's the people like you two, that pushed this little girl over the edge. i hope your daughters dont make the mistakes that 12 yr old girls tend to do when it comes to men and s3x.

SHE WAS 12!!! 12 years old, she was only 12. You n*ggas in here acting like she was some 17 year old girl who was being as.lut..she was 12...everybody is not built the same way, we all cant handle the same thing...what puts me over the edge might be a piece of cake to you. She was a 12 year old girl who was preyed on by a 32 year old pedophile. He sweet talked a 12 year old girl, shes young shes naive shes stupid, but thats okay because she was 12 at the time. it would be a different story if she was 15 when she flashed herself, but a 12 yr old mind is so easily manipulated.

and yeah that last part of the video was touching...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

yea...that sh*t right there might've just ruined my day. honestly, these girls have to go through a lot sometimes man. sh*t like this makes me almost sure I don't want kids. how do you even go on after this as a parent?
 5 years ago '04        #162
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
Whether it be at birth or developed throughout life, some people are severely depressed. I feel bad for her, but without counseling/medication (although meds shouldnt be the answer), things like this are hard to prevent. People with depression takes things way harder than others especially if there's nobody there for them. It's a shame this happened, anyone who commits suicide has crazy mental issues that in most cases are never worked out. In my opinion anyway.
 5 years ago '04        #163
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,848 | Props total: 2008 2008
 PEK said:
It didnt say that in the article u stupid fu*k. And even a 12 year old should know better than to get nekkid on the net for somebody they dont know. If you have a daughter I hope you teach her that.
So you commented on something you knew nothing about.. thanks for proving my post, that you tried to reply and make me look stupid, correct. fu*kin idiot try being knowledgeable about things before you type
 5 years ago '08        #164
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 notoriousthugzz said:
So you commented on something you knew nothing about.. thanks for proving my post, that you tried to reply and make me look stupid, correct. fu*kin idiot try being knowledgeable about things before you type
You a stupid a.ss bi*ch. I had everything right except the age which wasnt stated in the article. And I love how u try to hold on to that and avoid the fact that your dumb a.ss seems to think 12 year old girls dont know they shouldnt get nekkid on the net or for anyone. Way to avoid the real issue. Let me ask you this u dumb fu*k, should a 15 year old k!ll them self over being bullied? Go ahead and show your stupidity some more. Shouldnt we teach kids to be stronger and never k!ll themselves? The stupid sh*t u talking will lead kids to believe its ok to die rather than deal with they problems.
 5 years ago '05        #165
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
cant believe some people are boasting about being stronger than a 15year old girl
 5 years ago '04        #166
space
space
 PEK said:
You a stupid a.ss bi*ch. I had everything right except the age which wasnt stated in the article. And I love how u try to hold on to that and avoid the fact that your dumb a.ss seems to think 12 year old girls dont know they shouldnt get nekkid on the net or for anyone. Way to avoid the real issue. Let me ask you this u dumb fu*k, should a 15 year old k!ll them self over being bullied? Go ahead and show your stupidity some more. Shouldnt we teach kids to be stronger and never k!ll themselves? The stupid sh*t u talking will lead kids to believe its ok to die rather than deal with they problems.
Why are you so angry? You had the most crucial part of the story wrong and then try to act like theres not a big difference in the mindset of a 12 year old and a 15 year old. I never excused her actions, but unlike you i dont believe the repercussions she suffered were deserving. She made a dumb mistake at a young age, something weve all done. She didnt deserve this and if you think she did please k!ll yourself.
 5 years ago '04        #167
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
You provide no insight on how to improve the issues though, you just make stupid statements with no idea of how the mind works, how depression works, even child development.

Oh just teach them to be strong, yea great idea einstein, go apply it and then provide proof or else you can respect the fact that you are talking absolute bullsh*t.
dudes a fu*kin idiot.
 5 years ago '08        #168
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Grown Man Ish said:
cant believe some people are boasting about being stronger than a 15year old girl

I cant believe people are condoning suicide over being bullied

I cant believe people dont think a 12 year old shouldnt under any circumstances flash people they dont know on the net

I cant believe people are making excuses for someone who was so embarrassed over the flashing incident still chose to go give the pus*y up to a boy with GF

I cant believe that no one blames the parents at all for their attention starved daughter

I cant believe that the person that actually k!lled Amanda Todd receives no responsibility or accountability for her actions

The Pedo and bullies were wrong, but the person ultimately responsible for this tragedy was Amanda Todd
 10-17-2012, 04:43 PM         #169
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
I cant believe people are condoning suicide over being bullied

I cant believe people dont think a 12 year old shouldnt under any circumstances flash people they dont know on the net

I cant believe people are making excuses for someone who was so embarrassed over the flashing incident still chose to go give the pus*y up to a boy with GF

I cant believe that no one blames the parents at all for their attention starved daughter

I cant believe that the person that actually k!lled Amanda Todd receives no responsibility or accountability for her actions

The Pedo and bullies were wrong, but the person ultimately responsible for this tragedy was Amanda Todd
After watching that youtube video man its gonna choke you up...so sad at what happened to her.
 5 years ago '07        #170
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,840 | Props total: 4820 4820
 aclockworkred71 said:
He is too strong, so strong he spends hours on BX typing self esteem rising posts under a bullsh*t facade, with poor spelling and awareness of the individual and society of individuals.

AKA he is a lame a.ss, a waste of Oxygen, and a future burden for all tax paying citizens. The same clown who is too 'strong' to drop the man costume, acknowledge his humanity, and show empathy towards another. Those are the weakest fu*ks, Hitler and Ted Bundy were tough according to his logic.
this comin from tha same guy who contemplated suicide cause of a chick lol.only on bx
 5 years ago '08        #171
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
You provide no insight on how to improve the issues though, you just make stupid statements with no idea of how the mind works, how depression works, even child development.

Oh just teach them to be strong, yea great idea einstein, go apply it and then provide proof or else you can respect the fact that you are talking absolute bullsh*t.
What part of what I said was bullsh*t? If u have a child instilling self esteem is part of being a parent, but you're a dummy and need it spelled out. I was always taught to stand up to bullies, thank my fam for that. Everybody at some point get depressed, you deal with it and get over it. Yall making dumb a.ss statements but funny how none of u have responded to the fact that even a 12 year old should know better, keep blaming others and refuse responsibility.
 5 years ago '08        #172
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
dudes a fu*kin idiot.
And u still cant respond to sh*t I asked u. That proves u know u are a fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '08        #173
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
I CAN believe some delusional fu*k is unaware of reality, living in la la land, that fu*k happens to be quoted above.
And once again u refuse to respond to sh*t I said. Proves ur an idiot
 5 years ago '08        #174
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
He is too strong, so strong he spends hours on BX typing self esteem rising posts under a bullsh*t facade, with poor spelling and awareness of the individual and society of individuals.

AKA he is a lame a.ss, a waste of Oxygen, and a future burden for all tax paying citizens. The same clown who is too 'strong' to drop the man costume, acknowledge his humanity, and show empathy towards another. Those are the weakest fu*ks, Hitler and Ted Bundy were tough according to his logic.
And yet u are here on BX with me and cant refute sh*t I said. It aint the man costume dumb a.ss, its the parent costume. Its the responsibility costume. Go ahead and wear innocent victim costume, and the no responsibility costume and senselessly k!ll yourself. It wont make the news.
 5 years ago '04        #175
space
space
 PEK said:
And u still cant respond to sh*t I asked u. That proves u know u are a fu*king idiot
You think a 12 year old girl has a fully functional adult brain. That proves you know u are a fu*kin idiot.
 5 years ago '04        #176
space
space
 2ChainzChain said:
n*gga kids are gonna make mistakes regardless of good parenting or not
There's no such thing as a kid thats never made a stupid mistake in their entire life
And you pointing out she was 12 only ADDS to the argument of how naive she would be...
These dudes are so stupid. I'm really over here

I wonder how many GED's and/or McDonalds workers we have posting in this thread.
 5 years ago '08        #177
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
Our self esteem typically comes from peers not parents, but you are more than welcome to cite your obviously tested sources.

I haven't blamed anyone here, that is the funny part, you seem to be getting very personal though. Nobody gives a sh*t if you were f!ghting bullies, this isn't about your ego stroking c*ck blower.
I aint personal about sh*t cuz I dont know anybody that commited suicide, and u still havent responded to anything I said u sensitive bi*ch
 5 years ago '08        #178
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
You think a 12 year old girl has a fully functional adult brain. That proves you know u are a fu*kin idiot.
Where did I say adult brain u fu*king idiot? They should damn sure know right from wrong. Keep ducking my questions tho
 5 years ago '08        #179
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 2ChainzChain said:
And the entire argument of "I was bullied when I was in highschool too, I aint k!ll myself" is null and void so
Because im sure at the end of the day you still had some type of escape, such as you went home and you had the comfort of your parents or the comfort of friends to make you feel better.
n*ggas are in here actin like she was called ugly and sh*t for a school year and then k!lled herself...no...
Some old a.ss n*gga posted her t*tties ALL over the internet to her friends and n*ggas she prolly aint even know...she got tortured for that and moved to a different city to start over, she got tortured there to so she moved again, wash rinse and repeat. Somewhere in between all this she found her old guy friend that took advantage of her CLEARLY being vunerable from havin no friends, used her for s3x then dropped her and she got jumped by the gf and her friends.

By this point she has no friends to go home to and comfort her after this so she makes a video pleading for help, im guessing no help was sent and we are where we are now.

Yea, I dont any of you n*ggas went through that much "bullying"
Stopped reading there. Be sure to inform your kids to k!ll themselves when picked on
 5 years ago '04        #180
space
space
 2ChainzChain said:
And the entire argument of "I was bullied when I was in highschool too, I aint k!ll myself" is null and void so
Because im sure at the end of the day you still had some type of escape, such as you went home and you had the comfort of your parents or the comfort of friends to make you feel better.
n*ggas are in here actin like she was called ugly and sh*t for a school year and then k!lled herself...no...
Some old a.ss n*gga posted her t*tties ALL over the internet to her friends and n*ggas she prolly aint even know...she got tortured for that and moved to a different city to start over, she got tortured there to so she moved again, wash rinse and repeat. Somewhere in between all this she found her old guy friend that took advantage of her CLEARLY being vunerable from havin no friends, used her for s3x then dropped her and she got jumped by the gf and her friends.

By this point she has no friends to go home to and comfort her after this so she makes a video pleading for help, im guessing no help was sent and we are where we are now.

Yea, I dont any of you n*ggas went through that much "bullying"

[pic - click to view]

x10000000

Done spending time with these future trashmen
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy