Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #141
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,809 | Props total: 3436 3436
 notoriousthugzz said:
She was 12.

Way too show you didnt read the story. Just another uninformed f*ggot giving their two cents
seems to be a lot of you in this thread
Todd, 15, of Port Coquitlam, died last Wednesday,(That's the first sentence of the 2nd paragraph of the article)

Amanda Michelle Todd (died October 10, 2012) was a 15-year-old Canadian teenager who committed suicide

5 years ago '08        #142
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5228 5228
 PEK said:
Todd, 15, of Port Coquitlam, died last Wednesday,(That's the first sentence of the 2nd paragraph of the article)

Amanda Michelle Todd (died October 10, 2012) was a 15-year-old Canadian teenager who committed suicide

15 when she died. This all started when she was 12
strungout gave props

5 years ago '08        #143
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 M said:
15 when she died. This all started when she was 12
got it
strungout gave props

5 years ago '04        #144
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,830 | Props total: 1977 1977
 PEK said:

you dudes are too stupid.

She was 12 when she flashed on cam.

5 years ago '04        #145
okocha2002 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 2 2
sad rip
 5 years ago '10        #146
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13656 13656
 2ChainzChain said:
n*gga do you or have you had any female friends?

Teenage girls make dumb a.ss mistakes like that ALL the time, whether it be because of the parents upbringing or not. n*gga she wasn't even living wit her mother she was living with her father, how do you know what they taught or didnt teach her

Its like some of you n*ggas have never dealt wit a teenage female a day in your life to understand the millions of emotions they all go through

Gil has no friends, parents arent helping and being bullied on and offline
wit that learning right from wrong sh*t like all humans dont know right from wrong but bypass that sh*t in adolescent years

nawl im 31 and have yet to have a lady friends
btw she was 12 when she showed her self.
Are you implying that good parenting does NOT deter kids from doing dumb sh*t? Please enlighten me.
 10-17-2012, 01:16 PM         #147
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 berzerkerguts said:
Media everywhere is.... Im sorry apparently no one is able to see that there is an underlying problem here. Rip to the girl its a sad story. There are people who have had much worse happen to them and ended up with the same result. I mean no disrespect to the girl or her family but what im saying is this shouldn't be made such a high profile case because of the way it happened and she made a video. Type in teenage bullied and commits suicide on google and the whole first page is this girl when she is just one of thousands that have committed the same act. Maybe for some that have never had anyone commit such an atrocity they can't see it. If they want make sh*t like this so high profile do it for every child not just the ones that will sell to the medial. Think im a piece of sh*t or not im done.

I agree with you... and I also agree with the people who say she gets no sympathy (to an extent). She chose to expose herself and really put herself in this situation, sad but true, I was young once and I knew better. There have been people who went through so much more than her and k!lled themselves, where is the outrage for them? Hell, to be totally honest with you, there are people who have been through Satan's p!ss and back (i.e. there was some woman who was r*ped, tortured, and damn near burned alive) and they're still here. They get some acknowledgement, but never receive as much support or demand for justice as this girls and certain others.

Now on my own personal note: People are weak. She did what she did and she should have said "I was young and dumb, now that's my past and fu*k you if you can't get over it." She, like many other people in this new generation, committed suicide over something that

a. Could have been prevented.
b. Could have been solved by just owning up to it in the first place.

I understand moving and I understand being bullied (I was both a bully and bullied at one point), but come the hell on.
 10-17-2012, 01:26 PM         #148
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
ain't nobody make her post her t*ts online...she ain't no fu*kin victim. you n*ggas is soft as fu*k. I have no sympathy for her
 r.burgundy said:
damn.u really gotta be a loser if u failed to k!ll yourself twice
It's the people like you two, that pushed this little girl over the edge. i hope your daughters dont make the mistakes that 12 yr old girls tend to do when it comes to men and s3x.

kyhoopsgoat said:
She gets no sympathy from me. If she's willing to pose topless on the internet expect consequences.
 kyhoopsgoat said:
It does suck she is dead, but if you look at ALL she was as.lutty little teenage chick that did this to herself.

The story tries to paint HER as an innocent victim, when she really wasn't.
  • Did she knowingly send nud3s to people and give camshows?
  • Did she have s3x with a dude, KNOWING he had a GF?
SHE WAS 12!!! 12 years old, she was only 12. You n*ggas in here acting like she was some 17 year old girl who was being as.lut..she was 12...everybody is not built the same way, we all cant handle the same thing...what puts me over the edge might be a piece of cake to you. She was a 12 year old girl who was preyed on by a 32 year old pedophile. He sweet talked a 12 year old girl, shes young shes naive shes stupid, but thats okay because she was 12 at the time. it would be a different story if she was 15 when she flashed herself, but a 12 yr old mind is so easily manipulated.

ricengravy said:

still RIP the ending had a n*gga "I Need Someone"

and yeah that last part of the video was touching...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 10-17-2012 at 01:29 PM..
 10-17-2012, 01:32 PM         #149
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pierced Talentz said:
"How old is 15 really" - Dave Chappelle
thats exactly what i started thinkin about

Funeral James said:
I agree with you even tho the dude found out her address and made threats all she had to do was tell her parents or call the cops
that n*gga was goin too hard

2ChainzChain said:
she was in 7th grade so she was about 12...

maybe you n*ggas never took advantage of girls in yall teen years but that sh*t is not hard to do at all...
i didntnever even thought about it until i hit college

notoriousthugzz said:
She was 12.

Way too show you didnt read the story. Just another uninformed f*ggot giving their two cents
seems to be a lot of you in this thread
12 or 15 you know what you should and shouldnt be doing, yea she died....yea she shouldnt of k!lled herself and yea no bullying is serious enough to k!ll yourself over but all she had to do was say no and log offnobody forced her to flash, nobody forced her to talk to them....she coulda easily just been doin whatever 12yo girls do instead of that

.........uninformed f*ggot you silly bra...i guess your 2cent worth more than mine huh
 5 years ago '07        #150
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 cheguevara said:
It's the people like you two, that pushed this little girl over the edge. i hope your daughters dont make the mistakes that 12 yr old girls tend to do when it comes to men and s3x.

SHE WAS 12!!! 12 years old, she was only 12. You n*ggas in here acting like she was some 17 year old girl who was being as.lut..she was 12...everybody is not built the same way, we all cant handle the same thing...what puts me over the edge might be a piece of cake to you. She was a 12 year old girl who was preyed on by a 32 year old pedophile. He sweet talked a 12 year old girl, shes young shes naive shes stupid, but thats okay because she was 12 at the time. it would be a different story if she was 15 when she flashed herself, but a 12 yr old mind is so easily manipulated.

she was 12 when she did what she did. if a women in her 20s can be manipulated by a man, imagine how easy it is to manipulate a horny 12 yr old girl into doing something stupid.

and yeah that last part of the video was touching...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

people like me could care less.we all got troubles.when my moms was 12 she had to get in tha back of a bus,drink out colored only fountains,and got a dog sicked on her marching to washington.i dont waaan hear sh*t about a chik who flashed her t*ts online havin a rough life

she was 12 when she flashed her t*ts but 15 when she k!lled herself.i would have more sympathy if she k!lled herself at 12 but 15 is well old enough to make a good decision.and yes u are right,everybody isnt built tha same,and i have lil sympathy for somebody that mentally weak
 5 years ago '07        #151
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2457 2457
may she r.i.p..so unfortunate that the young get taken away so early and you have grown adults in here clowning and calling her as.lut and every other distasteful word in the fu*king dictionary ... anonymous for exposing this piece of sh*t...i hope he gets what he deserves which is torture and a hell of a painful death
 5 years ago '04        #152
The Godfather 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 50 50
Yo n*ggas, regardless I still feel for shorty. She ain't had to go out & pull a Kurt Cobain stunt like that.
strungout gave props

10-17-2012, 01:54 PM         #153
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lux Aestiva said:
I agree with you... and I also agree with the people who say she gets no sympathy (to an extent). She chose to expose herself and really put herself in this situation, sad but true, I was young once and I knew better. There have been people who went through so much more than her and k!lled themselves, where is the outrage for them? Hell, to be totally honest with you, there are people who have been through Satan's p!ss and back (i.e. there was some woman who was r*ped, tortured, and damn near burned alive) and they're still here. They get some acknowledgement, but never receive as much support or demand for justice as this girls and certain others.

Now on my own personal note: People are weak. She did what she did and she should have said "I was young and dumb, now that's my past and fu*k you if you can't get over it." She, like many other people in this new generation, committed suicide over something that

a. Could have been prevented.
b. Could have been solved by just owning up to it in the first place.

I understand moving and I understand being bullied (I was both a bully and bullied at one point), but come the hell on.
do you know what the story is about? how does a person put themselves in a position to be extorted. how do you just say idc about that guy, let him stalk me follow me from school to school, basically try to ruin any relationship i ever have in life with anybody. cause you think its about her peers right. the bullying at school.

you really think you being bullied makes you have any insight on this situation. you really believe that.

im actually done with this thread. only thing i can think is none of you have anything of value that anybody would ever want to extort you for so you cannot relate. the main point of the story is irrelevant to most of you. like its not a crime and sh*t. like everything else isnt just the outcome of being extorted. story starts with all of you at school. pointing out how people are weak, then patting yourself on the back for being a survivor. ya we had 50 of those posts this thread.

Last edited by Ni2; 10-17-2012 at 02:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #154
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,830 | Props total: 1977 1977
 Ni2 said:
do you know what the story is about? how does a person put themselves in a position to be extorted. how do you just say idc about that guy, let him stalk me follow me from school to school, basically try to ruin any relationship i ever have in life with anybody. cause you think its about her peers right. the bullying at school.

you really think you being bullied makes you have any insight on this situation. you really believe that.

im actually done with this thread. only thing i can think is none of you have anything of value that anybody would ever want to extort you for so you cannot relate. the main point of the story is irrelevant to most of you. like its not a crime and sh*t. like everything else isnt just the outcome of being extorted. story starts with all of you at school. pointing out how people are weak, then patting yourself on the back for being a survivor. ya we had 50 of those posts this thread.
This. Im done debating with a bunch of racist douchebags who see young white girl and just write it off. None of these idiots even read the story or having any clue what they are talking about. So worried about their online rep
 5 years ago '08        #155
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
you dudes are too stupid.

She was 12 when she flashed on cam.

It didnt say that in the article u stupid fu*k. And even a 12 year old should know better than to get nekkid on the net for somebody they dont know. If you have a daughter I hope you teach her that.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '05        #156
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
Bunch of idiots in this thread
strungout gave props

5 years ago '11        #157
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
How u hatin on a lil dead girl? You sound like a bi*ch
naw fu*k that, cause I don't remember if you were included, but I remember when that black lesbian girl k!lled herself and everyone on here acted like a cold hearted k!ller. she was all types of weak and stupid. this ain't new.
 5 years ago '11        #158
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
i go on to say, this is terrible and kids are evil. tormenting that little girl like that. she wasn't in therapy or nothing like that after the first incident? forgive me I didn't read. Glad anonymous did something useful for once. Cause the chick didnt give you a cam show you gonna leak her pics when she just showed you her t*ts? Ungrateful a.ss evil n*gga.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '04        #159
RWOOD 
space
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
Arguing about a girls emotions is stupid, guys.

I think the bigger thing here is the guy who did this. Hes the fu*king idiot either way, not her.
 5 years ago '10        #160
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13656 13656
 ImInHerMouth said:
naw fu*k that, cause I don't remember if you were included, but I remember when that black lesbian girl k!lled herself and everyone on here acted like a cold hearted k!ller. she was all types of weak and stupid. this ain't new.

I made that thread, I remeber the posts. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy