Oct 15 - Amanda Todd's alleged tormentor named by hacker group

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
 Phonk$ said:
if she was black...

It wouldn't have made a difference up here in Canada

And BTW she was native Indian

Now if this happened in the US and she was black....we'd never hear about it
strungout gave props

5 years ago '11        #102
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
just saw the video she posted on youtube

call me an as*hole but the boyfriend situation was her own damn fault

and dont get me started on her still being friends with the n*ggas who clowned her on facebook or just delete it all together

still RIP the ending had a n*gga "I Need Someone"
 5 years ago '10        #103
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
bookmark to read later
 5 years ago '07        #104
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Taste Maker said:
you are stupid as fvck. kids believe in santa and easter bunny. they are gullible. thats why there are laws to protect them from sick fvcks that can't get adult relations so they prey on small children. he tricked a child into exposing herself then used guilt to try to make her do it again and now she is dead. id have no problem gutting him like a deer with a dull knife. your a b*tch for co-signing him..
only problem is that she isnt a kid.if she k!lled a puppy u wouldnt be callin her a gullible kid.u would be sayin she is hopeless and shot rot in hell.at what age do people become responsible for their actions
 5 years ago '04        #105
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
if it wasnt internet bullying then it woulda been some dude that left her with 2 kids and a mortgage at 35
suicide is the weakest, most bi*ch a.ss choice you can take
strungout gave props

10-17-2012, 02:19 AM         #106
sonic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she was clearly attention seeking dnt konw why she didnt fuking talk to a councellor or some one.

suicide is nver the option its basically giving up
 10-17-2012, 02:31 AM         #107
sonic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saw the video where she flashing the time cards

she moved to new skool and knowingly slept with a guy that had a gf , what did she except ppl to throw a party for her . she asking for sympathy after doing the mistake . Yea it mustve been tough but she shouldve known that wasnt the right thing to do.

either way this is getting way too much attention
 10-17-2012, 02:33 AM         #108
sonic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
How can anyone even remotely sh*t on this young girl in any possible way? Her life was being ruined by a man. A man with critical and capable thinking. It's not just as easy as "logging off" or "deleting her Facebook"... Doing that isn't going to change the way this man ruined her life. Maybe she didn't have to k!ll herself, but none of us know how deeply that affected her. To a.ssume you do, is pathetic.
I think her sleeping with some grls bf was also part of the bullying ,, i dont agree with bulllying , but if you doing tht kind of shady sh*t dont expect ppl to treat you right.

skool systems failed big time , adults in her life failed
 5 years ago '06        #109
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
ok it happened, so maybe they are starting with HER CASE? instead of ignoring another ? just cause it happens everyday, we should just brush it under the rug and ignore it? i see what some folks are saying, but the point is it did make media news, so lets be respectful. Unless it hit close 2 home for you, why would u be like "happens everyday. nexxt!" eventually u gotta start somewere.. look at a positive outcome and justice for this incident instead of just being ignorant about it.
 10-17-2012, 03:22 AM         #110
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys focus on the wrong parts and turn this into patting yourself on the back. like you want people to know how strong you are because you made it through what she didnt. the truth is nobody extorted anything from any of you. you losers didnt have anything anybody wanted. you want to correlate your story to hers. you being picked on by your peers, to her being extorted by someone twice her age.

and the whole thing about starting to focus on this girl. but your examples show kids who got bullied with no attention from the media. thats not the story though. the story is she was being extorted on the internet. idk how some of you skip this step. saying he should be arrested for cp not bullying. do you have a clue what extortion is. other similar stories would be when they tried to get david letterman.
 10-17-2012, 04:54 AM         #111
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 berzerkerguts said:
Kids k!lls themselves every day that don't put themselves out there like that. Why should she be put on a pedestal? Fact is any everyone knows it she's a mid to upper class white girl that has a sob story and now everyone including the media wants to be captain I woulda saved that ho
She's not the first suicider to go global and won't be the last. But it's bigger than that. Rosa Parks wasn't the first black to refuse to go to the back of the bus, still is the one that got the media attention and is now glorified for helping end segregation.

Bullying needs to stop, though ain't sh*t can be done, n*ggas will bully forever. But more importantly parents need to wake up and catch it when their kids are crying out for help. No fu*king need for this girl to have a facebook, if some out of state stalker is tracking her life, she needs to stop putting her info all over the fu*king web.
 5 years ago '05        #112
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
 r.burgundy said:
damn.u really gotta be a loser if u failed to k!ll yourself twice
Apparently that's border line insane...how can you fail at k!lling yourself? If you don't succeed then the attempt has to be a cry for help.
 5 years ago '05        #113
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
n*gga i had girls flash me there t*ts but i dont expose them
that sh*t fu*ked up
 5 years ago '08        #114
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Ni2 said:
you guys focus on the wrong parts and turn this into patting yourself on the back. like you want people to know how strong you are because you made it through what she didnt. the truth is nobody extorted anything from any of you. you losers didnt have anything anybody wanted. you want to correlate your story to hers. you being picked on by your peers, to her being extorted by someone twice her age.

and the whole thing about starting to focus on this girl. but your examples show kids who got bullied with no attention from the media. thats not the story though. the story is she was being extorted on the internet. idk how some of you skip this step. saying he should be arrested for cp not bullying. do you have a clue what extortion is. other similar stories would be when they tried to get david letterman.
 5 years ago '08        #115
DAHNIC 
space
space
$1,149 | Props total: 840 840
Damn I'd understand if she showed some pus*y or a.ss...But damn, how much ridicule can you get over some t*tties?...
 10-17-2012, 07:41 AM         #116
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DAHNIC said:
Damn I'd understand if she showed some pus*y or a.ss...But damn, how much ridicule can you get over some t*tties?...
Kids are cruel in high school man but what she needs to understand that after high school she will get away from these individuals and meet new people who are more excepting.

Killing yourself is not viable solution.
 5 years ago '12        #117
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
n*gga i had girls flash me there t*ts but i dont expose them
that sh*t fu*ked up
Sounds like you just wanted everyone to know that girls have flashed you before
 5 years ago '10        #118
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 notoriousthugzz said:
If the media is glorifying her its because she is trying to bring attention to her case so it doesnt happen to others. Whats so wrong about that? Just because this particular case is getting a lot of media coverage doesnt mean people forget or dont value other young suicides. This is just bringing more attention to that problem as a whole. I really dont understand what you are trying to prove or say? At the end of the day this case IS bringing attention to other victims.
He has absolutely nothing to prove in this particular case. Nothing he says is even making sense. He's seriously sitting here pretending like other tragic suicides have not been displayed like this. I believe it has received so much attention is her youtube video that was done in a way which was tragic to the viewer.

Anyway, he's that one smart dumb guy out there that thinks he's being knowledgeable but coming off as a prick.

Ni2 said:

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 10-17-2012 at 09:01 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #119
niro000 
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
 berzerkerguts said:
Kids k!lls themselves every day that don't put themselves out there like that. Why should she be put on a pedestal? Fact is any everyone knows it she's a mid to upper class white girl that has a sob story and now everyone including the media wants to be captain I woulda saved that ho
Yes the media is putting her on a pedestal but in the end its about the big picture "bullying". It needs to stop so no further kids k!ll themselves.....if Amanda would've gotten the proper support, once she became mature she would've been able to cope with her issues and face them...

BTW nice DP....5 more days!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #120
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
Let me clarify my opinion. In no way form nor fashion do I cosign what this sick fu*k did. Most of BX know exactly where I stand on pedos/child molestors/teachers fu*king kids. Just take them out back and put 2 in thier head and leave em to decompose with out being buried. But the fact of the matter is if she would NOT have done thes.lutty actions she did none of this would have happened. No suicide being commited by her, no funeral arrangements and grief for her parents and family to endure. When an adult commits suicide the pain is felt for years imagine the pain her parents are goin through. Esp her father......

And please spare me the she was gullible bs, before middle school you learn right from wrong. I highly doubt her mother was grooming her to be as.lut performing cam shows for hits. Its time for kids to STOP putting themselves in grown folks situations and k!lling themselves because of ridicule and bullying. Being a kid preps you for the adult life in the real world.......

Phonk$ said:
if she was black...

She would have been a ratchets.lut hoe and her parents would have been called unfit and failures

Taste Maker said:
you are stupid as fvck. kids believe in santa and easter bunny. they are gullible. thats why there are laws to protect them from sick fvcks that can't get adult relations so they prey on small children. he tricked a child into exposing herself then used guilt to try to make her do it again and now she is dead. id have no problem gutting him like a deer with a dull knife. your a b*tch for co-signing him..
Kids hell even adults make dumb decisions yet kids know right from wrong, esp @ the 7th grade. I promise you her parents didnt raise her to show her t*tties to grown men and fu*k other girl's boyfriends.

sonic said:
saw the video where she flashing the time cards

she moved to new skool and knowingly slept with a guy that had a gf , what did she except ppl to throw a party for her . she asking for sympathy after doing the mistake . Yea it mustve been tough but she shouldve known that wasnt the right thing to do.

either way this is getting way too much attention
Only sympathy should be shown for her parents for having to bury her........

Bea5T said:
Imagine if these kids spent their time being productive

Kids being productive in 2012? Noooooo
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy