Oct 15 - Amanda Todd's alleged tormentor named by hacker group

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25852 25852
Nah man i got friends in canada and they say they lil homies use to be in chat rooms with her and she would just start taking her cloths off and only after n*ggas started calling her a skeezer she started all that.. She stripped for some grown a.ss men before too she stay getting busy...

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 10-16-2012 at 09:43 PM..
strungout slapped this ish

10-16-2012, 09:37 PM         #82
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

I hear u.. but at the same time...

What makes her a ho?

Cause she flashed a webcam when she was in 7th grade?? Or she had s3x with a kid that had a girlfriend?

Im just tryina understand why she gets called a ho when alot of the people that judge her pry got mothers that did way fouler sh*t.. but since this pedophile took a pic and posted it for the world to see she was a horrible person?

How everyone so quick to judge her when she was doin sh*t the average teenage girl does? sh*t before webcams we used to have girls show us they t*tties in school and they let us finger em on the back of the bus...
Having s3x with somebody you know in a relationship put her over the top for me. That's my point though, she didn't do anything a normal teenage girl doesn't do. Difference is, normal teenage girls get called hos for exhibiting such behavior yet it's wrong to call her a ho because she's dead.

But once again... just because we know her story that some how make her a ho?
Having s3x with somebody you know in a relationship put her over the top for me. That's my point though, she didn't do anything a normal teenage girl doesn't do. Difference is, normal teenage girls get called hos for exhibiting such behavior yet it's wrong to call her a ho because she's dead
 10-16-2012, 09:55 PM         #83
Alec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there a new link to the Anonymous video, and to her video if possible where she talked about it all?
strungout gave props

5 years ago '08        #84
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
At what point do we address the issue of weak minded people k!lling themselves? Bullying is wrong, but she is responsible for k!lling her self. That chick was seeking attention, didnt like the response it bought and chose to k!ll her self rather than deal with it. I got clowned in high school but never ever thought of k!lling myself, i dealt with it. This whole bullying and cyber bullying sh*t is getting out of control. How can they blame social media for this sh*t when u dont have to sign up and u can delete your account. When will these so called victims be accountable for their actions? The Pedo should face kiddie pr0n charges, but other than that no one should be punished.
strungout gave props

10-16-2012, 10:09 PM         #85
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grown a.ss man preying on 15 year old girls.

I hope justice is served.
 5 years ago '11        #86
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol at how equals on here be acting like they heartless on here and knowing damn well they ain't nothing like this in front of people, how hard is it to say rip and damn they on that pedo head, simple yell™
 5 years ago '04        #87
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
depending on your religion she isn't resting in peace though
 5 years ago '10        #88
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 berzerkerguts said:
Can you motha fu*kas not read? It's not about hate its open awareness for everyone and not for the pretty upper class. Im not hating on the girl its the people glorifying this specific incident as a tragedy when it happens to kids every day.
glo·ri·fy : to make glorious by bestowing honor, praise, or admiration.
Who is giving praise to what happened? I think you're just upset because in your fantasy land "upper class white people" can't go through the same emotional struggles the rest of the world are exposed to. Just because things like this happen everyday doesn't mean we should either ignore it or shove every case into the media
 5 years ago '05        #89
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,908 | Props total: 21063 21063
 kyhoopsgoat said:
It's the media's fault for giving stories like this more attention solely because of her looks.

Perfect example...

[pic - click to view]

People commit suicide everyday, what makes this story so special?
You're a stupid and twisted mother fu*ker to be trying to spin this in any direction in the first place. This story is getting the attention that others aren't because of the cry for help she had a month ago with the YouTube video. It probably would've have garnered more attention if the kid in your pic did something like that and then ended his life because he was still bullied. It's in the public's attention because millions have seen the video recently.

And blaming a 13-15 year old girl (however old she was when the pictures occurred) for actions like that is a really cowardly thing to do. Kids make mistakes, they shouldn't be condemned and have their life ruined for it.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '05        #90
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Imagine if these kids spent their time being productive
 5 years ago '07        #91
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Jeans&Sneakers said:

some people dont know sh*t about sh*t
the dude stalked her and emailed the pictures to everyone. oh yeah just delete my FB that would make it all go away.
who exactly is every1?
 5 years ago '07        #92
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 berzerkerguts said:
Kids k!lls themselves every day that don't put themselves out there like that. Why should she be put on a pedestal? Fact is any everyone knows it she's a mid to upper class white girl that has a sob story and now everyone including the media wants to be captain I woulda saved that ho
this ignorant a.ss n*gga cosigning teen suicides
 5 years ago '05        #93
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Gotta say, I was the man in HS, not just cuz I was ONE OF the life's of the party, or that I sold everyone their drugs, but because I was cool to anyone and everyone who did not expressly cross me or a close friend. Bullying is for dudes with short d!cks.
 5 years ago '05        #94
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,908 | Props total: 21063 21063
 r.burgundy said:
who exactly is every1?
Friends and family, like other guy said. He also made a fake facebook account with the picture as the profile pic, etc. etc. etc...
 5 years ago '07        #95
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Krazie said:
Friends and family, like other guy said. He also made a fake facebook account with the picture as the profile pic, etc. etc. etc...
see,tha thing that gets me is that,in tha grand scheme of things,what difference did all that sh*t he was doin make.ive never heard this story till today,but every day people die and they dont get an option.i grew up in tha 90's where sh*t was lawless.i seen kids bully teachers.i just cant relate to somebody givin up on life so easy when people damn near everywhere have it so much worse
 10-17-2012, 12:35 AM         #96
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if she was black...

5 years ago '05        #97
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Quit SIMP'ing some dead teenages.lut that was mentally weak.

We should be talking about people who were bullied and managed to survive through it all. The only message this sends to teenagers is "bes.lutty, k!ll yourself" then you will get thousands of likes on Facebook and everyone will feel sorry for you.

Meanwhile in Chicago...

the absolute dumbest post Ive ever read on this forum lol

for being an idiot
strungout gave props

5 years ago '11        #98
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,303 | Props total: 1702 1702
n*gga plzs i woulda had the obama face if all the girls in my school saw my d!ck

always sad thou when thats their only escape

but really thou just because she showed her t*ts smh........
 5 years ago '04        #99
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
 Phonk$ said:
if she was black...

you would have never seen the story ,plus annon wouldn't care then.
 5 years ago '12        #100
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
 kyhoopsgoat said:
She gets no sympathy from me. If she's willing to pose topless on the internet expect consequences.
you are stupid as fvck. kids believe in santa and easter bunny. they are gullible. thats why there are laws to protect them from sick fvcks that can't get adult relations so they prey on small children. he tricked a child into exposing herself then used guilt to try to make her do it again and now she is dead. your a b*tch for co-signing him..

Last edited by Taste Maker; 11-21-2012 at 06:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy