Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
Stupid little bird. Just couldn't get with the flock.

Unfortunate story but eh..... guess she's in peace now, that is all she really wanted right?

It happens in nature everyday, the weak perish and the strong continue to live. Nothing has changed, sh*t if anything, the weak can live longer now but they still choose to abandon all hope.

RIP.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 10-16-2012 at 08:03 PM..
strungout gave props

5 years ago '08        #62
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
are u serious cyber bullying is alot bigger than some actually bullying u in real life
knock it off and listin to what your saying, all this girl had to do is delete here FB or whatever accounts she had or jus not go on the interent any more, damm i dont feel sorry for weak people like this, and honestly she didnt have to k!ll her self over sum weirdo harassing her online in another country, i think she was goin to do it reguardless and this was jus a lame reason to....
WTF? So the sh*t he did didn't affect her real life? You think she just had to log off the internet and all the people she went to school with and her family would just forget the sh*t they saw and heard?
strungout gave props

10-16-2012, 08:07 PM         #63
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unless they are trolling and this guy is actually some secret agent for the illuminati or some sh*t anonymous has gone soft because this entire amanda todd ordeal is fabricated

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 10-16-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #64
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 r.burgundy said:
i dont understand this.she was a teen who showed her t*ts to a perve then k!lled herself cause he said he would send tha pix to her parents?
the fragile mindset of a teen

she literally died of shame

very sad
strungout gave props

5 years ago '08        #65
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
are you fu*kin retarded?

Show moved TWICE to try an start a new life d!ckhead... An he sent the pictures to the people that knew her in REAL LIFE... including her family... u fu*kin f*ggot.

I swear everybody so cold hearted on the internet lol.. but deep down most of yall puttin on this tough act twat... and quiet as a mouse...

Im just glad I only hear sh*t like this on the internet.. cause on my mom if someone said this type of disrespectful sh*t about a dead lil girl in my presence I'd open palm slap the sh*t out of em.
lol you soft as fa99ot, cryin over internet bullying, sounds like youve been gettin punked online and i hit a sore spot, and if u were to ever meet me it would be sum real life bullying and your a.ss would be the bi*ch
 5 years ago '08        #66
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158 OP
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
are u serious cyber bullying is alot bigger than some actually bullying u in real life
knock it off and listin to what your saying, all this girl had to do is delete here FB or whatever accounts she had or jus not go on the interent any more, damm i dont feel sorry for weak people like this, and honestly she didnt have to k!ll her self over sum weirdo harassing her online in another country, i think she was goin to do it reguardless and this was jus a lame reason to....

some people dont know sh*t about sh*t
the dude stalked her and emailed the pictures to everyone. oh yeah just delete my FB that would make it all go away.
 10-16-2012, 08:28 PM         #67
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anon>>>
I didn't wanna post this but

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #68
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
fu*k that n*gga.

RIP Amanda
strungout gave props

10-16-2012, 08:37 PM         #69
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope they k!ll that pedophile a.ss f*ggot... How are u gonna be 32 and do that to a kid fu*k that hang that f*ggot
 5 years ago '08        #70
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
cool...... well check this...I aint never been punked or bullied in my life..

I was always the one that punched bullies in they sh*t.. and as far as all that lil weak "if you met me "sh*t Ion even entertain that ho sh*t... cause Im one of the few on here that actually been thru drama IN REAL LIFE and my name good wherever I go...

so u can save all that tough talk for one of these clowns on here... pus*y
aint kno tuff talk i grew up in the Varrio on 43rd and vermont in LOS ANGELES, so u aint the only fool who's grown up in the hood, cuz i dont know bout u but i still live in my Varrio, and aint nobodys ever punked me out here unless u a cop, so unless u want to talk face to face im done talkin to you...
 10-16-2012, 08:51 PM         #71
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jazzy Soul said:
She did some things she shouldn't have done. Everybody does that. Do you see everybody slitting their wrists? No. The point people are trying to make is that she brought a lot of the ridicule down on herself. If she was gonna flash her t*ts, screw another girl's bf, et cetera, then she should learn to deal with the consequences. That's where she messed up. Man, people get talked about and bullied every day! I was bullied constantly in hs. Did I hang myself? No. These weak minded kids today need to grow a spine or just not do dumb sh*t that gets you talked about. This should've been a life lesson, but instead she took the easy way out.

I kinda feel sorry for her parents, having to bury their daughter and all, but they should have instilled some different values in her or something.
You're an idiot.
 10-16-2012, 09:01 PM         #72
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
damn.u really gotta be a loser if u failed to k!ll yourself twice
 10-16-2012, 09:06 PM         #73
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Two geeks arguing about how tough they are on the internet and mentioning how they beat up bullies, I seen it all.

Another thread derailed. RIP to Amanda.

Last edited by Drone; 10-16-2012 at 09:08 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #74
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL ard gangsta...

fu*kin clowns always talkin some "face to face" sh*t like they dont be livin in different states or in this case across the whole fu*kin country...

I gotta say tho yall be clowned out actin like boxden that serious...

I done bled and made mufukas bleed over my pride and could of been spendin the rest of my life locked in a cage for it. The last thing I need to do is prove myself to some bum a.ss bi*ch on a message board.
sure u have, keep bragging how tuff u are, cuz only a chump brags bout his dirt, like i said im in LOS ANGELES, get at me if u feel like gambling wit your life , im done wit u chump..;
 10-16-2012, 09:12 PM         #75
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I hope your mother catches cancer in her throat f*ggot
Either your trolling (sh*t at it btw) or you are a damaged individual. Going with the latter.
 10-16-2012, 09:12 PM         #76
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jazzy Soul said:
She did some things she shouldn't have done. Everybody does that. Do you see everybody slitting their wrists? No. The point people are trying to make is that she brought a lot of the ridicule down on herself. If she was gonna flash her t*ts, screw another girl's bf, et cetera, then she should learn to deal with the consequences. That's where she messed up. Man, people get talked about and bullied every day! I was bullied constantly in hs. Did I hang myself? No. These weak minded kids today need to grow a spine or just not do dumb sh*t that gets you talked about. This should've been a life lesson, but instead she took the easy way out.

I kinda feel sorry for her parents, having to bury their daughter and all, but they should have instilled some different values in her or something.
you should have decided to stop doing dumb sh*t.
 10-16-2012, 09:19 PM         #77
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I don't understand is, why isn't she a ho? Cause she k!lled herself? If people knew this girl in real life they'd would've called her a bi*ch and as.lut. But because she k!lled herself that changes things? Either stop being so judgemental when people are living or stop acting like the dead are sinless.
 10-16-2012, 09:22 PM         #78
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
What I don't understand is, why isn't she a ho? Cause she k!lled herself? If people knew this girl in real life they'd would've called her a bi*ch and as.lut. But because she k!lled herself that changes things? Either stop being so judgemental when people are living or stop acting like the dead are sinless.
 5 years ago '04        #79
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
How can anyone even remotely sh*t on this young girl in any possible way? Her life was being ruined by a man. A man with critical and capable thinking. It's not just as easy as "logging off" or "deleting her Facebook"... Doing that isn't going to change the way this man ruined her life. Maybe she didn't have to k!ll herself, but none of us know how deeply that affected her. To a.ssume you do, is pathetic.
 10-16-2012, 09:29 PM         #80
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2ChainzChain said:
Shouldnt you fu*k more than one n*gga to be considered a ho?
I mean its agreed upon she made a mistake butttt she's not necessarily a ho, even after she confessed to everything and was reaching out for help
When you fu*k somebody who you know in a relationship, that's go directly to the ho stroll do not pass go, do not collect $200
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now