Oct 15 - Amanda Todd's alleged tormentor named by hacker group

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
For all of the idiots saying if she wasn't attractive this wouldn't get attention..

Is this guy considered attractive?
[pic - click to view]

It's getting so much attention because of the circumstances surrounding it. Of course young people commit suicide every day, but how many of them are subject to the kind of cruel and embarassing type of sh*t that both Amanda and Tyler had to deal with?

Try using your small brains to think rationally, instead of just labeling the girl a wh0ore and throwing insults at a deceased 15 year old girl. This board really shows how sick this world is. fu*kin disgusting.
 5 years ago '07        #42
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
Quit SIMP'ing some dead teenages.lut that was mentally weak.

We should be talking about people who were bullied and managed to survive through it all. The only message this sends to teenagers is "bes.lutty, k!ll yourself" then you will get thousands of likes on Facebook and everyone will feel sorry for you.

Meanwhile in Chicago...

5 years ago '04        #43
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
 kyhoopsgoat said:

We should be talking about people who were bullied and managed to survive through it all. The only message this sends to teenagers is "bes.lutty, k!ll yourself" then you will get thousands of likes on Facebook and everyone will feel sorry for you.

Meanwhile in Chicago...

You should have been swallowed
 5 years ago '11        #44
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
fu*k this bi*ch
 10-16-2012, 06:21 PM         #45
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ dudes demanding a show, takes me back to my jtv and tinychat stalker days
strungout gave props

5 years ago '10        #46
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Mr Connoisseur said:
why this is becoming a international story is because her video has become a viral sensation, which people can obviously relate to due to the response.

it has nothing to do with her race, or class, considering she was part native and from a single parent family.

even if she was rich or white why should that discredit the message of the story? are most of the black people on here that poor ignorant and disenfranchised from normal human sympathy?

Joined Oct 2012

just stfu and go cry while lookin @ her t*ts
 5 years ago '04        #47
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 Mr Connoisseur said:
why this is becoming a international story is because her video has become a viral sensation, which people can obviously relate to due to the response.

it has nothing to do with her race, or class, considering she was part native and from a single parent family.

even if she was rich or white why should that discredit the message of the story? are most of the black people on here that poor ignorant and disenfranchised from normal human sympathy?
i was with you up until the racial remarks at the end
 5 years ago '04        #48
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
but ppl are misinterpreting everything, if she didnt make the video i'm sure it wouldnt have gotten as much attention as it did but the video just fueled the fire really.
 5 years ago '05        #49
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
She did some things she shouldn't have done. Everybody does that. Do you see everybody slitting their wrists? No. The point people are trying to make is that she brought a lot of the ridicule down on herself. If she was gonna flash her t*ts, screw another girl's bf, et cetera, then she should learn to deal with the consequences. That's where she messed up. Man, people get talked about and bullied every day! I was bullied constantly in hs. Did I hang myself? No. These weak minded kids today need to grow a spine or just not do dumb sh*t that gets you talked about. This should've been a life lesson, but instead she took the easy way out.

I kinda feel sorry for her parents, having to bury their daughter and all, but they should have instilled some different values in her or something.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '04        #50
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Wow wtf is wrong with you n*ggas? a 32 yr old man bullied and harassed a child. hope they get that n*gga.
 5 years ago '06        #51
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 kyhoopsgoat said:

Meanwhile in Chicago...

notoriousthugzz said:

You should have been swallowed
ether of the month
 10-16-2012, 07:12 PM         #52
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is when hackers are useful. Glad that this group does stuff like this. Usually hackers are douchebags, but this is something I approve.

And guys, wtf? Sure, the girl made some mistakes, and many teenage girls post pics of themselves online. Girls do that sh*t all the time, but do they expect it to follow them around for the rest of their life? That kind of harassment is downright creeped out yo. She even switched schools and everything.

fu*kin 32 year old f*ggot got exposed naow, YOU GOIN TO JAIL NAOW! YOU GOIN TO JAIL NAOW!
 5 years ago '08        #53
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
this story is reminding me the Kony story in africa...

There is something big going on, or about to happen in the future. I'll give it another week till this story will start to die down and we all go back into our robot lives.

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 10-16-2012 at 07:17 PM..
strungout gave props

5 years ago '08        #54
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

this is her, to bad she was weak and had to off her self
 5 years ago '08        #55
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
at people seriously comparing this to some stupid high school bullying. This was a 32 year old man stalking and harassing a 15 year old girl. This is much bigger than a couple high school chicks calling her fat or ugly
strungout gave props

5 years ago '05        #56
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
LOL anonn turning on itself
 5 years ago '08        #57
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 M said:
at people seriously comparing this to some stupid high school bullying. This was a 32 year old man stalking and harassing a 15 year old girl. This is much bigger than a couple high school chicks calling her fat or ugly
are u serious cyber bullying is alot bigger than some actually bullying u in real life
knock it off and listin to what your saying, all this girl had to do is delete here FB or whatever accounts she had or jus not go on the interent any more, damm i dont feel sorry for weak people like this, and honestly she didnt have to k!ll her self over sum weirdo harassing her online in another country, i think she was goin to do it reguardless and this was jus a lame reason to....
 10-16-2012, 07:45 PM         #58
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo but the real issue here is Trayvon Martin.
 5 years ago '06        #59
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2304 2304
 kyhoopsgoat said:

Meanwhile in Chicago...

Yup. suicide is the cowards way out.
 5 years ago '06        #60
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
next week...........................

this never existed.. .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy