Oct 15 - Amanda Todd's alleged tormentor named by hacker group

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 berzerkerguts said:
It's a long story I had a friend that went down this road and to see some of the way this is being shown on local tv (in our area at least) and on facebook pages made for the girl or otherwise. It pains me that more isn't being done about the real issue and I guess to a point that my homie didn't get anything like this because he wasn't a pretty little girl that they could use. However you are correct if it does bring more attention to the problem im all for it
You shouldn't be upset about the lack of coverage or attention your friend got just because this girl is getting so much. I don't know the details surrounding your friend, but I would a.ssume the details in this case are much more horrific. I mean everytime this girl tried to start over her life this as*hole came back into it. She never had a chance to live that normal teenage life that most of us took for granted. I just don't see how people can be so heartless and sh*t towards this girl. Everybody in life makes mistakes, EVERYBODY. The mistake she made did not deserve the repercussions that followed. Sorry to hear about your friend, depression is such an awful thing.
strungout gave props

10-16-2012, 04:05 PM         #22
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need to start teachin children how to stand up for themselves. Bullyin will never completely go away. It happens with children and adults alike. I think its a parents job to not only teach children not to bully but also how to take a stand against it. Shorty didnt know her own self worth and allowed those kids to shape her perception of herself.
 5 years ago '04        #23
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Oh..... my bad.. lol

just saw my post quoted too and a.ssumed it was directed at both of us...

Do ya thing g...
All good, I agree with you and was adding to that
 5 years ago '07        #24
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 Blood Edge said:
dude is done now that this case has public attention

but laws need to catch up modern times though....if this case had gone through while the girl was still alive she would of been charged for distributing CP too...that's why half the time families don't press charges when their children put themselves out there online
forreal? damn, didn't know that
strungout gave props

5 years ago '08        #25
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158 OP
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167

[pic - click to view]

Anonymous' Identiy Configuration

Amanda Todd's Punisher

Extorted amanda todd for pictures. This is the pedophile that social engineered Amanda Todd into supplying him nud3 pictures.

Identity: Kody Maxson
Online Username: kody1206
Birthdate 1980, age 32
Video:

h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYk19SD4FCs

We Are Anonymous.
We Are Legion.
We Do Not Forgive.
We Do Not Forget.
Kody Maxson.
Expect us!

Last edited by Jeans&Sneakers; 10-16-2012 at 04:18 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #26
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033

justice is coming
 5 years ago '04        #27
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
this is a really sad story though. i feel for her family. normally i dont feel any sympathy to suicides because a lot of them can be avoided but this girl really tried and tried to live a normal life but noone would allow her to do so, couldnt go anywhere without being reminded of the dumb mistake that she did. and the guy that did it to her is a sick individual. 32 years old and has nothing better to do with his life than torment a teenager
strungout gave props

5 years ago '07        #28
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 notoriousthugzz said:
If the media is glorifying her its because she is trying to bring attention to her case so it doesnt happen to others. Whats so wrong about that? Just because this particular case is getting a lot of media coverage doesnt mean people forget or dont value other young suicides. This is just bringing more attention to that problem as a whole. I really dont understand what you are trying to prove or say? At the end of the day this case IS bringing attention to other victims.
It's the media's fault for giving stories like this more attention solely because of her looks.

Perfect example...

[pic - click to view]

People commit suicide everyday, what makes this story so special?
 5 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
It's the media's fault for giving stories like this more attention solely because of her looks.

Perfect example...

[pic - click to view]

People commit suicide everyday, what makes this story so special?

Did you even read the story?

Did that dude move around and try to start his life over twice and was still stalked and tormented?

Pretty sure most suicides don't include having your nekkid body exposed to your classmates, friends, and family.... TWICE! But hey what do I know

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 10-16-2012 at 05:24 PM..
strungout gave props

5 years ago '07        #30
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 notoriousthugzz said:

Did you even read the story?

Did that dude move around and try to start his life over twice and was still stalked and tormented?

Pretty sure most suicides don't include having your nekkid body exposed to your classmates, friends, and family.... TWICE! But hey what do I know
It does suck she is dead, but if you look at ALL she was as.lutty little teenage chick that did this to herself.

The story tries to paint HER as an innocent victim, when she really wasn't.
  • Did she knowingly send nud3s to people and give camshows?
  • Did she have s3x with a dude, KNOWING he had a GF?

If she was just some nice, quiet girl at school that people bullied for no reason, it would be a different story, but when it's a girl who flashes her t*ts and sleeps around with people it is HER fault she was bullied.

The media and no one else outside her family/friends would give a f*ck about her committing suicide if she was not attractive.
 5 years ago '06        #31
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2280 2280
fu*k this wh0ore Amanda Todd. I have no sympathy for people that commit suicide let alone little wh0ores that the media is glorifying. There are kids that get murdered daily that should be getting media coverage not some wh0ore that k!lled herself for being made fun because she was as.lut.
 5 years ago '05        #32
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148

[pic - click to view]

This is what Anonymous does well. Stop fu*king with my xbox and ps3. Keep catching these sick fu*ks and putting them on blast. I hope he does get that vigilante business from someone. That lawyer talking about, 'this isn't how we do things' -- Nah, stupid, this is how we DO things... fu*k a court system.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '10        #33
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
rip & they exposed that pedo.......
but showin your t*ts online in the 7th grade?
 5 years ago '10        #34
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Awhite87 said:
We need to start teachin children how to stand up for themselves. Bullyin will never completely go away. It happens with children and adults alike. I think its a parents job to not only teach children not to bully but also how to take a stand against it. Shorty didnt know her own self worth and allowed those kids to shape her perception of herself.
need to teach kids esp girls to stop doin dumb sh*t thats gonna fu*k their lives up as well. but
 5 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
It does suck she is dead, but if you look at ALL she was as.lutty little teenage chick that did this to herself.

If she was just some nice, quiet girl at school that people bullied for no reason, it would be a different story, but when it's a girl who flashes her t*ts and sleeps around with people it is HER fault she was bullied.

The media and no one else outside her family/friends would give a f*ck about her committing suicide if she was not attractive.
So because she flashed a guy once on her webcam she deserved to be stalked and tormented for the rest of her life? That's basically what you are saying.

None of the things you bulleted did she do, you need to read the story again your reading comprehension sucks.
 5 years ago '05        #36
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:

Cam show? The girl flashed her t*ts. You're making it sound like this little girl was on cam getting her pr0n star on.

So she screwed some guy when she knew he had a gf... happens ALL the time. Think about all the bi*ches you pick up in a bar, store, ect... you think they're all single? Nah, trust me... they're not.

Think about it from her perspective. Poor girl had been picked on for years and had to move to get away from it. She found some dude that actually was nice to her and she acted on it. You're insane if you don't think the guy was the one really pushing it. A girl like that was probably too damn shy to talk to anyone without them talking to her first.

I just feel bad for the girl man. She did nothing wrong and got picked on hard. I wish she had just rode it out because life would have gotten much better for her after getting out of high school.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 modalee said:
fu*k this wh0ore Amanda Todd. I have no sympathy for people that commit suicide let alone little wh0ores that the media is glorifying. There are kids that get murdered daily that should be getting media coverage not some wh0ore that k!lled herself for being made fun because she was as.lut.
I hope you have many daughters that do this sh*t and then you will feel differently.

You should be saying fu*k this dude that tormented this teenage girl who made a dumb mistake.
 5 years ago '05        #38
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
being from vancouver i dont like that this chick is getting all this attention for k!lling herself ... dozens of kids k!ll themselves every day ...everyone goes through rough times growing up is when you learn to deal with them
strungout gave props

5 years ago '04        #39
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 berzerkerguts said:
Kids k!lls themselves every day that don't put themselves out there like that. Why should she be put on a pedestal? Fact is any everyone knows it she's a mid to upper class white girl that has a sob story and now everyone including the media wants to be captain I woulda saved that ho
Your so-called facts are incorrect.
 5 years ago '05        #40
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
I hope you have many daughters that do this sh*t and then you will feel differently.

You should be saying fu*k this dude that tormented this teenage girl who made a dumb mistake.
He's probably a Christian and hates it because his Bible tells him to hate it. It's black and white to him and doesn't read the story or make his own judgement on the situation.

That said, you took that sh*t too far. Don't wish that on someone, no matter how stupid their opinions are.
strungout gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago