Oct 15 - Amanda Todd's alleged tormentor named by hacker group

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 PEK said:
Fixed
he doesnt even realize I was mocking his posts

BX is fu*kin
 5 years ago '08        #202
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3433 3433
 notoriousthugzz said:
he doesnt even realize I was mocking his posts

BX is fu*kin
I didnt think it was possible for you to prove you were any dumber but you actually did. Congrats
 5 years ago '04        #203
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 PEK said:
I didnt think it was possible for me to prove I am any dumber but I actually did. Congrats
 10-17-2012, 06:10 PM         #204
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #205
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 2ChainzChain said:
Did she k!ll herself because she showed her t*tties or did she k!ll herself because of what happened because of it you d!ck head a.ss n*gga
Are you stupid? or dumb as sh*t?
As I have stated multiple times dumb a.ss, accept responsibility for your actions. And apparently after 3 years she still couldnt move on. She was still making videos on youtube and having s3x. She k!lled herself because her peers didnt like her. The same way U and other idiots in this thread dont like me. My whole point is when are we gonna start the dont k!ll yourself movement? Teach your kids movement? I said the pedo and bullies were wrong too, but I will never support the k!ll yourself cuz u were being bullied movement!!! And no one should!!!
 5 years ago '08        #206
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 PEK said:
As I have stated multiple times dumb a.ss, accept responsibility for your actions. And apparently after 3 years she still couldnt move on. She was still making videos on youtube and having s3x. She k!lled herself because her peers didnt like her. The same way U and other idiots in this thread dont like me. My whole point is when are we gonna start the dont k!ll yourself movement? Teach your kids movement? I said the pedo and bullies were wrong too, but I will never support the k!ll yourself cuz u were being bullied movement!!! And no one should!!!
real sh*t,
 5 years ago '07        #207
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 aclockworkred71 said:
That is all you have? Baseless and irrelevant side attack? Complete fabrication projected with no real truth?

That is all you have because I spit on your worthless grammar and miniscule brain potency, what a failure, at pretty much all aspects of life.
complete fabrication lol?do u want me to post your threads lol

u failed to k!ll yourself.doesnt get much more loser than that
 10-17-2012, 08:35 PM         #208
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After reading this thread, it makes me lose hope in mankind. A lot of people have been raised wrong.

Whether or not this guy is real or not, hopefully they end up prosecuting someone for this tragedy.

She grew up a 15 min drive from me, so it hits close to home.
 5 years ago '05        #209
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 youknowmystelo said:
You're an idiot.
Doubtful. Even so, I didn't k!ll myself.

Last edited by Jazzy Soul; 10-17-2012 at 08:48 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #210
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Patrick Galooly said:
What I don't understand is, why isn't she a ho? Cause she k!lled herself? If people knew this girl in real life they'd would've called her a bi*ch and as.lut. But because she k!lled herself that changes things? Either stop being so judgemental when people are living or stop acting like the dead are sinless.
This. So Much This.
 5 years ago '08        #211
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 2ChainzChain said:
1. How can you move on when you're being tortured throughout the 3 years?

2. How does a person move on without anybody to help them? We live in a world where everybody is not the same and does not think the same...

3. How can you compare dislike of peers online to dislike by peers on and offline offline being more important

All im saying is that in this case, she clearly wanted help and it was made public by making that video. None was received so what other choice did she have?

To just "keep on f!ghting" fu*k outta here n*gga this aint a disney movie, lol at any of you n*ggas feeling sorry for the parents, im more than sure they were aware of the video. They shoulda seen that and done something about it. Whether it be contacting the police about the pedo or gettin her some help.
Just wow! Can't believe you really are that fu*king dumb!
 5 years ago '07        #212
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
 PEK said:
Just wow! Can't believe you really are that fu*king dumb!
 10-18-2012, 08:45 AM         #213
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2ChainzChain said:
1. How can you move on when you're being tortured throughout the 3 years?

2. How does a person move on without anybody to help them? We live in a world where everybody is not the same and does not think the same...

3. How can you compare dislike of peers online to dislike by peers on and offline offline being more important

All im saying is that in this case, she clearly wanted help and it was made public by making that video. None was received so what other choice did she have?

To just "keep on f!ghting" fu*k outta here n*gga this aint a disney movie, lol at any of you n*ggas feeling sorry for the parents, im more than sure they were aware of the video. They shoulda seen that and done something about it. Whether it be contacting the police about the pedo or gettin her some help.
There are children and teenagers who go through r*pe, war, famine and vile acts far worse than she could have ever went through and they didn't choose to k!ll themselves. You are dumbass if you said k!lling herself was her only option and she had no other choice.
 11-29-2012, 06:40 PM         #214
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
do you know what the story is about? how does a person put themselves in a position to be extorted. how do you just say idc about that guy, let him stalk me follow me from school to school, basically try to ruin any relationship i ever have in life with anybody. cause you think its about her peers right. the bullying at school.

you really think you being bullied makes you have any insight on this situation. you really believe that.

im actually done with this thread. only thing i can think is none of you have anything of value that anybody would ever want to extort you for so you cannot relate. the main point of the story is irrelevant to most of you. like its not a crime and sh*t. like everything else isnt just the outcome of being extorted. story starts with all of you at school. pointing out how people are weak, then patting yourself on the back for being a survivor. ya we had 50 of those posts this thread.
I didn't read or hear anything about him stalking her at school/home... I read that he did harass her online, but again... That could have been prevented. Add people that you know, not people who you aren't familiar with or have had problems with. How does someone put him/herself in situations to be extorted? Doing sh*t that they had no business doing in the first place OR ignoring the dangers/signs. A grown a.ss man asked her to show him a nekkid pic or picture of her b00bs... She could have easily sent him a picture of her middle finger and left it at that, better yet! She could have reported his a.ss to whatever they were using, removed him from her messenger/friend's list, and never talked to him again. Should that as*hole have treated her like he did? NO, because she was just a kid... At the same time, she was at an age where she should have known better or been able to say "No." or something.
 11-30-2012, 01:54 PM         #215
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
ain't nobody make her post her t*ts online...she ain't no fu*kin victim. you n*ggas is soft as fu*k. I have no sympathy for her
And this is why nobody loves you and you wont be mourned by anyone.

Stop acting like a dumb piece of sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy