most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
15159 pageviews
269 comments

Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
Oct 15 - Amanda Todd's alleged tormentor named by hacker group

The tragic story of B.C. teen suicide victim Amanda Todd has taken another bizarre twist as the internet hacking and activist group Anonymous has named a man the group says was the girl's primary tormentor.

Todd, 15, of Port Coquitlam, died last Wednesday, a month after posting a haunting video on YouTube that cited the s3xualized attack that set her down a path of anxiety, depression and drug and alcohol abuse.

During her nine-minute video, the teen explains in hand-written notes that she was in Grade 7 when she was lured by an unidentified male to expose her brea$ts via webcam.

She says that a year later she received a message from a man on Facebook threatening that if she didn't give him a show, he would send the webcam picture to her friends and family. She says police later told her the man followed through with his threat.

Anonymous published the name and address of a Vancouver-area man that the group claims was bullying and preying on Todd via the internet.

The activist group, which often uses a caricature Guy Fawkes mask as its logo, claims the 32-year-old man has also made postings to child pr0nography sites.

The man himself has now been threatened online by others vowing to carry out vigilante justice, a development that worries Vancouver defence lawyer Eric Gottardi.

"The system isn't supposed to convict someone before charges are laid. It’s not supposed to be judge, jury and executioner, all in the public forum," Gottardi said. "We have a justice system. It’s supposed to work, it does work."

Todd's family has pleaded with people to report anyone desecrating online tribute pages to Amanda and also to come forward with information about those who bullied her online:

Her aunt, Leanna Todd, of Halifax, told CBC News that the public response to Todd's death and the discussion about bullying has provided the family with much comfort.

“I've really been overwhelmed by it. I knew there would be an outcry. I didn't know it would be an international outcry and I don't think her parents expected it either."

Two dozen RCMP investigators have been a.ssigned to look into the bullying, which could bring charges of criminal harassment.

A spokesman told CBC News Monday that police are aware of the social media speculation about Todd’s alleged tormentor, but would not comment further.

A national child exploitation group, cybertip.ca, says it received a tip almost a year ago about Todd.

A concerned citizen contacted the organization last November to report that images of Todd were being circulated online, said spokeswoman Signy Arnason.

"We did receive one report, and that was passed along to law enforcement as well as child welfare," Arnason said Monday. "It was not a report from her, but it was a report from a concerned citizen."

The kind of s3xual exploitation described by Todd is part of a seedy cyber-underworld that targets young girls and it is not bullying, but a vicious crime that should be pursued even after her death, say child advocates.

"Threats are a very common tactic utilized by individuals in their attempts to extort more information off of the kids," said Arnason, whose group will release a report on online luring later this week.

About one per cent of the 67,000 reports they've received since 2005 involve luring – a number that is significant when cases can spiral out of control as they did for Todd.

"Being s3xually curious is not an abnormal thing as an adolescent. It's quite developmentally normal. The problem is that when you combine it with the online world then the effects can be devastating."

"You get a lot of youth — and Amanda's not unusual — where they do feel like their life is over, and it's just so incredibly tragic what occurred for her," Arnason said.

[pic - click to view]

Amanda Todd's alleged tormentor named by hacker group - Yahoo! News Canada

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Anonymous' Identiy Configuration

Amanda Todd's Punisher

Extorted amanda todd for pictures. This is the pedophile that social engineered Amanda Todd into supplying him nud3 pictures.

Identity: Kody Maxson
Online Username: kody1206
Birthdate 1980, age 32
Video:

We Are Anonymous.
We Are Legion.
We Do Not Forgive.
We Do Not Forget.
Kody Maxson.
Expect us!

[pic - click to view]

Anonymous - Amanda Todd's Punisher DOX - Pastebin.com

Last edited by Jeans&Sneakers; 10-16-2012 at 08:27 PM..
strungout gave props

269 comments for "Oct 15 - Amanda Todd's alleged tormentor named by hacker group"

5 years ago '11        #2
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
Good, RIP Amanda
 10-16-2012, 10:32 AM         #3
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there;s nud3 pics of her floating around
 5 years ago '07        #4
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
i dont understand this.she was a teen who showed her t*ts to a perve then k!lled herself cause he said he would send tha pix to her parents?
 5 years ago '12        #5
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1388 1388
 r.burgundy said:
i dont understand this.she was a teen who showed her t*ts to a perve then k!lled herself cause he said he would send tha pix to her parents?
Basically n*ggas gassed her up in a chat, said she was gorgeous complimented her, asked her to show her t*ts, she did. Someone screen capped it.

A year later n*gga says give me a cam show or I'll leak the pic of your t*ts online to everyone you know.

She ignored it, n*gga leaked it out to everyone she got called all names, switched schools which didn't help, cause it leaked over there too.

Switched schools, got befriended by a boy there who lead her on according to her, though she knew he had a gf...gf said no one even likes u, they crowded around her and teased her more.

Tried to k!ll herself twice in failed attempts, then said fu*k it and hung herself last week.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '04        #6
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
 berzerkerguts said:
Kids k!lls themselves every day that don't put themselves out there like that. Why should she be put on a pedestal? Fact is any everyone knows it she's a mid to upper class white girl that has a sob story and now everyone including the media wants to be captain I woulda saved that ho

bullying needs to stop.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '08        #7
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 5 years ago '07        #8
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
She gets no sympathy from me. If she's willing to pose topless on the internet expect consequences.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '08        #9
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,175 | Props total: 5265 5265
 berzerkerguts said:
Kids k!lls themselves every day that don't put themselves out there like that. Why should she be put on a pedestal? Fact is any everyone knows it she's a mid to upper class white girl that has a sob story and now everyone including the media wants to be captain I woulda saved that ho
Probably because a lot of people were familiar with her story before she k!lled herself
strungout gave props

5 years ago '07        #10
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Kastanova said:
Basically n*ggas gassed her up in a chat, said she was gorgeous complimented her, asked her to show her t*ts, she did. Someone screen capped it.

A year later n*gga says give me a cam show or I'll leak the pic of your t*ts online to everyone you know.

She ignored it, n*gga leaked it out to everyone she got called all names, switched schools which didn't help, cause it leaked over there too.

Switched schools, got befriended by a boy there who lead her on according to her, though she knew he had a gf...gf said no one even likes u, they crowded around her and teased her more.

Tried to k!ll herself twice in failed attempts, then said fu*k it and hung herself last week.
damn.u really gotta be a loser if u failed to k!ll yourself twice
strungout gave props

5 years ago '05        #11
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
 kyhoopsgoat said:
She gets no sympathy from me. If she's willing to pose topless on the internet expect consequences.
dude fu*k outta here, u know how many goddam chicks get nekkid on the internet, who gives a fu*k.........

i dont know why she was so concerned about it.......bx tinychat clan have got like 15 bi*ches to show their t*ts online its such a minor thing.......
strungout gave props

5 years ago '05        #12
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
it just seems to me like, she was in lack of any good friends.......

if you have good friends or family to go home to i dont think sh*t people say at school bothers u as much
strungout gave props

10-16-2012, 02:47 PM         #13
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
But you're still tryin to discredit her death like she doesnt deserve her "justice"..... Fact is she had her liffe ruined by a 32 yr old pedo because of one bad decision she made as a young girl.

Like shorty said people already knew about her situation cause of the video she put on youtube.... so of course some of em goin to feel a lil more affected by her death than just some random story they heard on the news....
ain't nobody make her post her t*ts online...she ain't no fu*kin victim. you n*ggas is soft as fu*k. I have no sympathy for her
 5 years ago '04        #14
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
 berzerkerguts said:
I agree but that has nothing to do with what I said. She should not be praised in any way compared to every other person thats been drivin to this by others. Lets solve the problem by taking action instead of glorifying this girl after she has perished and use her as a media martyr
Whos praising or gloryifying the girl? You sound like an angry uneducated piece of sh*t.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '07        #15
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15023 15023
32 years old? castrate this c*cksucker and throw him into general pop.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '04        #16
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Good f*ggot hopefully its your daughter next
 Youngin19 said:
ain't nobody make her post her t*ts online...she ain't no fu*kin victim. you n*ggas is soft as fu*k. I have no sympathy for her
So sick of these dumb a.ss young f*gs on bx. They all try to sound so tough and come off sounding so ignorant Dumbasses know nothing more in life than to try and be swagged out and troll on bx.

I weep for the future. Please remove yourself from the gene pool.
 5 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 berzerkerguts said:
Media everywhere is.... Im sorry apparently no one is able to see that there is an underlying problem here. Rip to the girl its a sad story. There are people who have had much worse happen to them and ended up with the same result. I mean no disrespect to the girl or her family but what im saying is this shouldn't be made such a high profile case because of the way it happened and she made a video. Type in teenage bullied and commits suicide on google and the whole first page is this girl when she is just one of thousands that have committed the same act. Maybe for some that have never had anyone commit such an atrocity they can't see it. If they want make sh*t like this so high profile do it for every child not just the ones that will sell to the medial. Think im a piece of sh*t or not im done.
If the media is glorifying her its because she is trying to bring attention to her case so it doesnt happen to others. Whats so wrong about that? Just because this particular case is getting a lot of media coverage doesnt mean people forget or dont value other young suicides. This is just bringing more attention to that problem as a whole. I really dont understand what you are trying to prove or say? At the end of the day this case IS bringing attention to other victims.
 5 years ago '04        #18
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
#1 - Im a grown a.ss man so u can miss me wit that "young" sh*t i just choose to f!ght ignorance with ignorance on here cause you're not goin to change anybodies opinion.

#2 - How am I a "troll"???? Did you just completley skip over the rest of my other posts and only read that one?

#3 - fu*k ya life

I wasnt talking to you.
 5 years ago '08        #19
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,175 | Props total: 5265 5265
 notoriousthugzz said:
If the media is glorifying her its because she is trying to bring attention to her case so it doesnt happen to others. Whats so wrong about that? Just because this particular case is getting a lot of media coverage doesnt mean people forget or dont value other young suicides. This is just bringing more attention to that problem as a whole. I really dont understand what you are trying to prove or say? At the end of the day this case IS bringing attention to other victims.
strungout gave props

5 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 berzerkerguts said:
Also you say im uneducated but your small minded fu*king a.ss cannot look at the big picture beyond this ONE girl in a problem that is nation wide and takes the lives of our young people every day GTFO with that. Were f!ghting for the same thing you just don't know it.
 notoriousthugzz said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy