New Xbox 360 dashboard update starts rolling out today

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-17-2012, 12:47 AM         #121
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the update has nothing to do with being gold or silver jizzmen u dumb fu*k

it varies with different xboxs, im gold and I just got it an hour ago while my cuzin had it since 3pm

so those of u who didnt get the update either wait until tomorrow or just get it manually from the site

edit: nvm its not uploaded on the site yet either

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 10-17-2012 at 01:44 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #122
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,615 | Props total: 1790 1790
xbox >>>> ps3
 5 years ago '12        #123
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Well Damn :

Been had this sh*t for a few months now. It's just a BETA? They ain't even let me know
 5 years ago '04        #124
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,810 | Props total: 17194 17194
 RokkyRok said:

Do you even own an Xbox? Why would xbl suddenly require a subscription for a dash update?

Folks hate on anything and everything that goes against their "team" these days.
you CANT watch netflix on Xbox with a silver membership so not only do you have to pay for netflix you have to pay for GOld too which was his question....

and to answer your question i have 2 xboxes ..a modded one and a 250 gb one both collecting dust
 5 years ago '07        #125
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
wow it looks really nice, im glad they finally fixed the design. I know this might sound stupid to some but the only reason why i owned a PS3 over xbox was simply because it looked like a hill billies console over a nice minimalistic modern design, but now looks like ill have to get one and keep it.

Pretty cool, WP, Surface and this... finally a perfect integration between everything :D
 5 years ago '04        #126
space
space
 ham00di said:
wow it looks really nice, im glad they finally fixed the design. I know this might sound stupid to some but the only reason why i owned a PS3 over xbox was simply because it looked like a hill billies console over a nice minimalistic modern design, but now looks like ill have to get one and keep it.

Pretty cool, WP, Surface and this... finally a perfect integration between everything :D
havent updated yet but probably will tonight since i my gold is still good but yes the menus are cluttered and clunky compared to psn....hopefully they are nicer as you described.

still trying to figure out what gold offer that psn doesn offer. The ability to party chat?

could give a fu*k about a fu*king chat i have like 40 people on my friends list on psn who i play with regularly but could give a fu*k about talking to unless we are in a game like BF3

and before someone says "PSN updates too much!"...Could give a fu*k about that cause usually its on a weekday and im at work anyways so that sh*t only bothers you little kids and n*ggas w/o jobs
 5 years ago '04        #127
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 erickonasis said:
havent updated yet but probably will tonight since i my gold is still good but yes the menus are cluttered and clunky compared to psn....hopefully they are nicer as you described.

still trying to figure out what gold offer that psn doesn offer. The ability to party chat?

could give a fu*k about a fu*king chat i have like 40 people on my friends list on psn who i play with regularly but could give a fu*k about talking to unless we are in a game like BF3

and before someone says "PSN updates too much!"...Could give a fu*k about that cause usually its on a weekday and im at work anyways so that sh*t only bothers you little kids and n*ggas w/o jobs
Right, because there's no possible way any of us work at home or have consoles in our offices and use our consoles while we work
 5 years ago '05        #128
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
 e G o Maniac said:
Right, because there's no possible way any of us work at home or have consoles in our offices and use our consoles while we work
yo chilllllllllll.. keep quiet about that.

You ruining it for the rest of us who work from home b
 5 years ago '07        #129
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,633 | Props total: 17872 17872
 erickonasis said:

thats cause PSN is about as barebones you can get
 5 years ago '05        #130
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Still haven't gotten my update yet
 5 years ago '09        #131
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
lol @ psn > xbox

bunch of broke fu*ks who cant afford good service.
 5 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 Spiffy said:
lol @ psn > xbox

bunch of broke fu*ks who cant afford good service.
As a member of Live what exactly is this "good service" becuase i have both and clearly xbox offers me sh*t that justifys me paying 50 bucks.

PSN on the other hand the free full game trial, the free games every week , cloud saves , have more than justified the 50 bucks i pay for ps+

so no...aint even about the money that sh*t is definitely a non factor...i definitely dont know what you are referring too as "good service". every game i play online on PSN (which is mostly BF3) works flawless and i have never had an issue, not mention we get all the updates and upgrades BEFORE xbox does...

not too mention i run into less 10 year olds or as*holes on PSN (maybe im just lucky) than i do on Live
 5 years ago '06        #133
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4708 4708
 5 years ago '11        #134
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1190 1190
Got my update. First thing I did was login on here to see if the gifs worked and they do lol.

Edit*** You can't save pictures from online to the hard drive on here?

Last edited by Gamemusic; 10-17-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 10-17-2012, 10:02 PM         #135
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dashboard is alot more smooth and faster, feel like im on a whole new console

and im diggin that pin to home feature

dont care about a console browser but that IE app is the best browser on a console to date
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago