New Xbox 360 dashboard update starts rolling out today

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
8445 pageviews
146 comments

iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 3855 3855
New Xbox 360 dashboard update starts rolling out today

[pic - click to view]

Many of you have been involved in the 2012 Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta and have been busy getting an early look at the latest Xbox LIVE features. Today we’re starting to roll out the official release of the update to Xbox LIVE subscribers around the world. To ensure a stable release, this will be a gradual deployment across subscribers and regions over the course of the next week. Our initial deployment will reach approximately three million consoles worldwide, with additional users being updated over the course of a couple weeks. Don’t panic if you don’t see an immediate update, just keep checking back in.

In this update, free to all console owners, you will see the following features.

Refreshed Xbox 360 UI. We’ve updated the UI with a few things, including an updated layout with more tiles, a combined TV & Movies page and, in the US, a Sports destination.
Internet Explorer for Xbox. With Internet Explorer on Xbox, you can easily find and view internet content on the biggest screen in the house, including HTML5 videos.
Recommendations and Ratings. Recommendations will allow you to discover new favorites, generated based on a number of variables including the content you previously viewed, what your friends are consuming and what is most relevant and popular with our Xbox community. You can also see Rotten Tomatoes ratings.
Pinning. Pinning lets you to personalize the dashboard by saving your favorite movies, TV shows, games, music, videos and websites right to the home screen. It’s as easy as opening an app or a favorite movie and clicking “pin.”
Xbox Video. Xbox Video offers hundreds of thousands of TV shows and movies for buying or renting in instant HD streaming.
Recent. Previously called Quick Play, the Recent page gives you a list of movies, games or other types of content that you most recently accessed on the console.
Enhanced Search. The last Xbox LIVE update brought Bing voice search to Xbox so you could use voice to search for movies, TV shows, actors, directors and artists. This year we added genre search to the list, so now you can search for action, comedies, romance, drama or sci-fi. Bing voice search now includes results for video across the Web, including YouTube.
International Expansion of Voice Search. We’ve expanded our Kinect voice search capabilities to 12 new countries – France, Germany, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Italy, Spain, Austria, New Zealand, Switzerland and Ireland – and we’ve made it easier to connect to Xbox LIVE in English, French, Spanish and Chinese.
What about Xbox SmartGlass? That’s coming too, but not until Windows 8 launches on October 26th. When the Xbox SmartGlass app launches on tablets, PCs and smartphones, it will include key foundational experiences for interacting with your Xbox 360, such as dashboard and app navigation and Internet Explorer control, like text input, scrolling and pinch and zoom.

Yesterday, we shared all the details about Xbox Music, our brand new digital music service. Xbox Music begins rolling out today on Xbox 360, it will launch with free streaming on all Windows 8 PCs and tablets on October 26th and Windows Phone 8 as devices arrive in market. Xbox Music combines all the different ways people love to enjoy music, creating the ultimate all-in-one music service.

The 2012 Xbox LIVE update is beginning its rollout today and we expect all Xbox LIVE subscribers to have access to the update in the coming days.

Source

[pic - click to view]

MajorNeslon

146 comments for "New Xbox 360 dashboard update starts rolling out today"

10-15-2012, 11:05 PM         #2
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #3
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,019 | Props total: 2243 2243
Sounds pretty good. Can't wait
 5 years ago '11        #4
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
what about silver members?
 5 years ago '11        #5
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
ah thanks for the info bro. Xbox is getting an update today and ps store tomorrow, and Wii U kiosks are coming in, it's a good week to be a gamer.
 5 years ago '05        #6
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,926 | Props total: 21083 21083
 AuthenticMade said:
 5 years ago '05        #7
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,388 | Props total: 8064 8064
these stans are such clowns he comes in here trying to talk sh*t gets owned like always they avoid sony threads like the plague that dont show them in the good light
 5 years ago '12        #8
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,629 | Props total: 2140 2140
 TattooedMPsz said:
these stans are such clowns he comes in here trying to talk sh*t gets owned like always they avoid sony threads like the plague that dont show them in the good light
So this constitutes as talking sh*t?...

Jesszman said:
what about silver members?
Tattoed, I'm beginning to think that you are a moron.
 5 years ago '05        #9
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
 TattooedMPsz said:
 5 years ago '05        #10
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
So this constitutes as talking sh*t?...

Tattoed, I'm beginning to think that you are a moron.
who are u again? u stans stay defending sh*t and it is jazzsman always is talkin sh*t how microsoft silver members cant do this and that etc etc u have to pay and be gold to do this and that now get off my fu*kin back
 5 years ago '12        #11
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
who are u again? u stans stay defending sh*t and it is jazzsman always is talkin sh*t how microsoft silver members cant do this and that etc etc u have to pay and be gold to do this and that now get off my fu*kin back
And yet, there ain't nobody in here defending nothing. You sound like my daughter, "But daddy, why do they get to do this or that and I don't!". fu*king loser.
 5 years ago '05        #12
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
And yet, there ain't nobody in here defending nothing. You sound like my daughter, "But daddy, why do they get to do this or that and I don't!". fu*king loser.
Don't call your daughter a fu*king loser, as*hole.
 5 years ago '07        #13
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
i get sick of dashboard updates.they make me nervous
 5 years ago '05        #14
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
i didnt say this thread its a regular basis when it comes to u stans u love to defend one another ima just block u, domination, jazzsman, fatboi, all the ps3 stans turning the bxgs into straight sh*t so i dont have to see any of u guys
 5 years ago '04        #15
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 Krazie said:
Don't call your daughter a fu*king loser, as*hole.
Never thought I'd see that avy again

Thank god I consider myself above the nonsense that is avy bets
 5 years ago '05        #16
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Never thought I'd see that avy again

Thank god I consider myself above the nonsense that is avy bets
 5 years ago '07        #17
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 AuthenticMade said:
 5 years ago '12        #18
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,407 | Props total: 3313 3313

[pic - click to view]

IN

Even though I was part of the beta, can finally stop getting these damn updates every day.
 5 years ago '12        #19
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
i didnt say this thread its a regular basis when it comes to u stans u love to defend one another ima just block u, domination, jazzsman, fatboi, all the ps3 stans turning the bxgs into straight sh*t so i dont have to see any of u guys
Run along bi*ch.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
Run along bi*ch.
[pic - click to view]

u from oklahoma so u are white so watch who u call bi*ch im grown it took u 30 mins to post a gif cuz u stans are poor and d!ckride one system fu*k up dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy