Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
She has got a good head on her shoulders.
 5 years ago '05        #102
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,521 | Props total: 279 279
 Andrefrbk said:

Homie im just so happy you exist man. Because you are evidence that people out there still use their brain, and are not droning through life. Wit out a small group of people like you, black people would still be slaves, there would have been no abolitionist, martin Luther kings, freedom f!ghts. Nuttin. Just 90% of the clueless posting praises and giving virtual daps to this chick.
Do have a better way to become financially independant? Whats your better way to get residual income?
 5 years ago '05        #103
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,521 | Props total: 279 279
 TrillSwag said:
Real Estate has Wayyy to many outlying factors to be a good investment.
....something like half this country's millionairres made their fortune in real estate.
 10-17-2012, 01:04 PM         #104
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king scumbag. What's there to celebrate about this? She goes into real estate, buys up properties, leaving most hard working people unable to get on the property ladder.

Anyone who actually celebrates this is a simpleton. It's stupid c*nts like this, her parents especially, that are responsible for the hardships most our families have gone through.

A secure home to live in is practically unattainable for this generation because of people like this. I don't care if it's a child. I don't commend a child for this in the same way I'm not about to celebrate a 15 year old running a slave labour operation in China. Both are morally incomprehensible and her parents need a good kick-in for raising her wrong.

For every action there is a reaction. Real estate is a career field for sub human filth void of any emotion or community responsibility, these people thrive and grow wealthy by making life worse for everybody else.

Only in America could this be celebrated as a good-news story.
 10-17-2012, 01:07 PM         #105
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reazon_opt said:
are you doing something better with your life?? you putting down this 15 year old for making money LEGALLY... if it was that easy why dont you do it?
It's not about it being easy or hard, it's about it being morally reprehensible. It's not easy to start up a slave labour operation, it doesn't mean that the people doing it should be applauded for their ability to exploit money.
 10-17-2012, 01:09 PM         #106
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's worse is that most you guys aren't wealthy or white. You should really know better.
 5 years ago '04        #107
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,841 | Props total: 1979 1979
 UcantCme said:
how are you gonna hate on her grind? most kids her age are out having sleep overs and being whinny little brats and she is trying to set herself up for the future at a young age, how can you fault her for this?

so whats your stance on drug dealers?
actually most kids her age how having s3x and some have babies
 10-17-2012, 01:37 PM         #108
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil dyke bi*ch
 10-17-2012, 01:43 PM         #109
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Niccas hating hard cause she getting her money up. Damn shame BX!
 5 years ago '06        #110
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
19k?.that's less than my car cost. Where the fu*k u find a 19k house
 10-17-2012, 01:45 PM         #111
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all have the same opportunity that she does, you niccas just too damn lazy to do anything. Wanna sit around and smoke weed, and drink all day. Think somebody gonna hand you something. Don't get mad cause you may evicted by a 15 year old!!!

5 years ago '04        #112
pocketchange 149 heat pts149 OP
space
space
space
$12,381 | Props total: 11861 11861
7 pages? I see some people are reevaluating their life goals.
 5 years ago '04        #113
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Our LLC just purchased a nice property for $25,000. Didn't even need much work. Even after taxes and expenses we are looking at a 20% annual return for renting it out.
 5 years ago '10        #114
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 17 17
 D. Norman said:
actually most kids her age how having s3x and some have babies
and we wonder why the world is going to sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #115
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
 RAZAH CUTS said:
idiots applaud this...

this is the type of sh*t that you dumbfu*ks should be decrying...

America is upside down... so much so that you have fu*king 15 yr old's buying multiple properties and massive amounts of working poor adults being kicked out of theirs...

I mean, essentially all she knows how to do is buy run down property and try to fix it up and then charge an obscene amount in rent or sell it for twice what she bought it for... that to me, doesn't really command a huge amount of intelligence..

fu*k this story..
oh yes, $800 a month is an obscene amount. her parents loan her the money for this and she pays them back. you get mad that this kids parents would rather lend her the money and teach her skills as oppose to just handing her every materialistic thing she wants?

we understand you are jealous you most likely did not have the financial situation to do what she did, by the sounds of it, you still don't. But fu*k you, for telling others what to applaud and to not.
 5 years ago '04        #116
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2825 2825
 RAZAH CUTS said:
idiots applaud this...

this is the type of sh*t that you dumbfu*ks should be decrying...

America is upside down... so much so that you have fu*king 15 yr old's buying multiple properties and massive amounts of working poor adults being kicked out of theirs...

I mean, essentially all she knows how to do is buy run down property and try to fix it up and then charge an obscene amount in rent or sell it for twice what she bought it for... that to me, doesn't really command a huge amount of intelligence..

fu*k this story..
wtf??
 5 years ago '04        #117
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2825 2825
 Sheek213 said:
19k?.that's less than my car cost. Where the fu*k u find a 19k house
its plenty especially where she lives.. you could prolly go to zillow and find one in 3 minutes
 5 years ago '10        #118
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 17 17
 CTre said:
its plenty especially where she lives.. you could prolly go to zillow and find one in 3 minutes
ppl are so fu*king retarded its almost not funny....you can find foreclosed houses this cheap all the time...you may have to put some money into them and fix them and then they are back to being worth 100k+....its a simple flip if you have a market for it and if not then you rent it out as she is doing...she is starting her own business from the ground up . i applaud her.
 5 years ago '04        #119
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
 ROFLSTOMP said:
It's not about it being easy or hard, it's about it being morally reprehensible. It's not easy to start up a slave labour operation, it doesn't mean that the people doing it should be applauded for their ability to exploit money.
u make no sense b. wtf are u talking about labor operation. I actually work for a restoration company (911 Restoration) and restoring properties like this is cakework... exploit money?? lmaoo
look at the biggest corporations and tell me about exploiting money.
 5 years ago '08        #120
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,968 | Props total: 9729 9729
Don't listen to the people hating on this girl. They're obviously hating like there's no tomorrow.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy